Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

My crack theory is that Fitz got Antman shrunk down into that implant Simmons is wearing and some subatomic beast bit him around the waist and dragged him in when they first turned it on or something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine

Shinjobi posted:

Yeah Nathaniel just sucks

Was it here that I found out he is meant to be modeled after Don, Jr.? Or was it in r/television on a recent thing pertaining to this series? Because THAT REVELATION MADE SO MUCH loving SENSE TO ME. I was like 'oh, that explains literally 100% of it in one go'

Jows
May 8, 2002

Watched this with my wife last night, and we thought the guy playing Garrett didn't do a great job playing Garrett, but was doing a bang up job playing Bill Paxton.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

RareAcumen posted:

My crack theory is that Fitz got Antman shrunk down into that implant Simmons is wearing and some subatomic beast bit him around the waist and dragged him in when they first turned it on or something.

I feel like Paul Rudd is the type of actor who would do a cameo for this show. It's weird, I've heard a lot of main MCU actors say they'd love to be on the show, but they never ended up doing it. I wonder if that's a schedules thing or if the producers thought it would make things too complicated once they decided to move away from linking the show with the movies. You'd think they could at least have someone call in and appear on a screen in the Zephyr or something.

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know
I was actually half expecting an Ant-Man cameo in the time loop episode as the way to recue them from it.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Just get Michael Pena to explain where Fitz has been all this time.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

sticklefifer posted:

I feel like Paul Rudd is the type of actor who would do a cameo for this show. It's weird, I've heard a lot of main MCU actors say they'd love to be on the show, but they never ended up doing it. I wonder if that's a schedules thing or if the producers thought it would make things too complicated once they decided to move away from linking the show with the movies. You'd think they could at least have someone call in and appear on a screen in the Zephyr or something.

I think RDJ said he would've been okay doing a cameo at one point but someone in charge vetoed that idea. I honestly don't know who's in charge of things, the only name I know of is Jeph Loeb but I don't know if it was him or not.

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

Rhyno posted:

Final episode recap, like those extra long journey so far bits on supernatural

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Rhyno posted:

Oasx
Oct 11, 2006

Freshly Squeezed
There will be an auction selling off props, costumes etc. from the show: https://propstore.com/MARVEL/

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Oasx posted:

There will be an auction selling off props, costumes etc. from the show: https://propstore.com/MARVEL/

SHOTGUN AXE

howe_sam
Mar 7, 2013

Creepy little garbage eaters

Coulson's badge and ID would be a neat tchotchke to own, but forget shelling out however much it would cost.

Slashrat
Jun 6, 2011

YOSPOS
ngl, The Darkhold would be a pretty sweet thing to put on a bookshelf.

Sirotan
Oct 17, 2006

Sirotan is a seal.

I'd be in for one of those Hydra patches if I could get one for like, $50 or less.

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo
Most of these auctions don't seem to go real high barring ultra popular things

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Shotgun Axe is gonna go for billions

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I want Davis's space pen.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

You too can bid on Phil Coulson's costume, aka "a suit."

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Azhais posted:

Most of these auctions don't seem to go real high barring ultra popular things

I predict Quake's costume will have a super high bid on it

Dunno why. Just a feeling

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

Codependent Poster posted:

I predict Quake's costume will have a super high bid on it

Dunno why. Just a feeling

Her gauntlets would actually be pretty cool.

I wonder if they will have the magic swords and daggers from season 6 available. For real the big ticket items will be ID Badges and the shotgun axe, assuming Henry SImmons doesn't steal it for himself. Also, the hula dancer from Skye's van and later parked on the Zephyr would be a cool piece.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Henry Simmons gave an interview a while back revealing that he wasn't allowed to just take one home but someone in the props department did him a solid and mailed him a shotgun axe after filming finished.

bentacos
Oct 9, 2012
How much for Lola?

howe_sam
Mar 7, 2013

His wife's reaction to the shotgun axe was great

quote:

Did you get to take home any props or mementos or things that you feel represented your character to you?

SIMMONS: Every time people were like, “What is one thing that you want?” I said, “I want the shotgun axe, but they weren’t able to give it to me, for whatever reason. I think they had to have it for something. I don’t know. And then, about a month after we wrapped, I got a call and they said, “Henry, is this your address?” I was like, “Yeah, that’s me.” And they said, “Okay, we wanna send you something.” It was from a person in production. It wasn’t any of the producers, or the prop department. It was someone else. And then, about two days later, I had a shotgun axe delivered to me. My wife was like, “What is that?” I said, “This is my shotgun axe,” and she saw how happy I was. She was like, “You’re not gonna hang that thing in the living room.” I was like, “No, no, no, no. I’m not that crazy.” But I have to tell you, I was so overjoyed, having that. So, I have a one of the shotgun axes.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Rhyno posted:

Shotgun Axe is gonna go for billions

I'm curious how much the Zephyr will cost.

I Love Loosies
Jan 4, 2013

howe_sam posted:

His wife's reaction to the shotgun axe was great

He definitely wanted to hang it up but knows to pick his battles.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

I'm still holding out hope that they How it Should have Ended this at the end and they go back in time and pick up another Enoch.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

So much for Deke Hard.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Oh poo poo, Simmons is gonna gently caress him up.

howe_sam
Mar 7, 2013

"I already have a sister and her name is Simmons" gently caress yeah Daisy.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Mack is already on board and has his shotgun axe

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

What are the odds they get to the Zephyr and Nathaniel doesn't say "Sybil knew you'd be unpredictable :smug:"

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

nooneofconsequence posted:

What are the odds they get to the Zephyr and Nathaniel doesn't say "Sybil knew you'd be unpredictable :smug:"

I'm thinking that they're expecting Fitz to save Simmons, and not Daisy. So Fitz is gonna show up to help the lighthouse crew. Because that goes against what he would usually do when Simmons was in danger.

howe_sam
Mar 7, 2013

I love the chemistry this cast has :allears:

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

I'm thinking Malick going into Simmons' mind is exactly what they want him to do.

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I'm thinking Malick going into Simmons' mind is exactly what they want him to do.

I hope her Ring monster self attacks him.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

lol Mack giving the dad talk to Sousa

howe_sam
Mar 7, 2013

Quake is better than Tremors

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

ahhhhhh I swear to God show if Fitz is dead

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

ahhhhhh I swear to God show if Fitz is dead

I feel like this is part of what the implant was set up to do, to give more false memories, or maybe they built it that way in case people tried using this machine. But yeah, if Fitz got space cancer Imma be pissed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

Undisclosed bloodwork usually isn't good news.