Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

DON'T DOUBLE DOWN ON YOUR STUPID SHIT JUST CAUSE YOU THINK IT'S FUNNY. YOU MAKE STUPID FUCKING DECISIONS ALL THE TIME THEN DOUBLE DOWN LIKE A PETULANT CHILD. GOD I FUCKING HATE YOU SO MUCH SOMETIMES.

I donít think anyone hated him per say but he definitely was a very nothing character at first.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Ooh! Are we messing with Adora?

I was 100% apathetic to him during his entire introductory arc, except maybe slight disappointment that he was the new character instead of Tess who I thought was more interesting.

Then he came back to the present day and was 100x more interesting.

Aleph Null
Jun 10, 2008

You look very stressed

Tortured By Flan

Senerio posted:

I was 100% apathetic to him during his entire introductory arc, except maybe slight disappointment that he was the new character instead of Tess who I thought was more interesting.

Then he came back to the present day and was 100x more interesting.

Same.
Zima. Using future knowledge to become a Silicon Valley hotshot. Having more heart than the entire rest of the team put together. Lemons for Daisy.
He was very relatable once taken out of the Grim Dark Future.

Inspector 34
Mar 9, 2009
DOES NOT RESPECT THE RUN

BUT THEY WILL

For lack of anything new to watch I've started AOS from the beginning. I originally watched the first 2 or 3 episodes as they aired but ended up losing interest for one reason or another. I never hated it, it just didn't grab my attention.

After a couple seasons when I saw a bunch of hype here I caught up from whenever Garrett shows up, s1 ep14ish? Have loved the show ever since but never bothered to go back and watch the first half of s1. You know what? It's not bad at all. Lots of setting up future plot points and characters coming into play. Maybe it's made better by knowing what's coming but I think so far it's legit good.

Up to ep8 now, so I've got maybe 5 more episodes before I run into stuff I've seen already. Pretty certain I'm just going to end up rewatching the entire rest of the series too.

WSAENOTSOCK
Apr 13, 2002

Agents of Shield is the clearest example of a phenomenon that doesn't really have a name yet, but stick with me.

When you watch most of the season you're like, "this is just meh," but if you're re-watching season 1 after seeing the later show, now all the characters have become your TV pals, so those early eps are way better on a re-watch because you know these people.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

The show had the giant problem of long hiatuses for no good drat reason and fairly slow pacing till turn turn turn.

Teek
Aug 7, 2006

I can't wait to entertain you.

Dare we dream?

https://variety.com/2020/tv/news/ni...lus-1234782313/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003

Psst! It's me!
The Sinister with the mutant gene.

oh hey Stumptown was just canceled, Cobie might be free.