Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Piell
Sep 3, 2006

Grey Worm's Ken doll-like groin throbbed with the anticipatory pleasure that only a slightly warm and moist piece of lemoncake could offer

Young Orc

Codependent Poster posted:

Yeah I missed the first 10 minutes too. What happened?

Fitz's ship blew up. Space crew landed on alien space station at beat up some dudes. On earth, May and some guy I dont remember show up when some guy teleports in and get their plane shot down.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Piell
Sep 3, 2006

Grey Worm's Ken doll-like groin throbbed with the anticipatory pleasure that only a slightly warm and moist piece of lemoncake could offer

Young Orc

swickles posted:

Anyone have some theories on whats going on with May? I thought she was gonna end up being a hybrid LMD thing, but that doesn't seem to be the case. Maybe she has some issues after the season 6 finale like Yoyo does, but no clue what exactly.

It seems like some sort of dissociative/PTSD thing. After she had a panic attack she seemed to have somewhat snapped out of her emotionless stage.

Piell
Sep 3, 2006

Young Orc

Boris Galerkin posted:

I remember she chopped Yo Yo’s arms off but that’s literally all I remember of her. Totally drawing a blank trying to remember if she had powers or what her deal was.

She had unexplained genetic engineering to be the best leader of HYDRA ever which apparently meant good at throwing chakrams. Then she got injected with gravitonium and had gravity powers for a bit