Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

It’s time travel don’t think about it too hard. It’s basically magic for sci-fi.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

I hope the upped the budget again cause the first episode looked good. Last season was good but there was definitely a lot of military base/space station hallways.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Who knows? Nobody watched season two and that includes them.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Finally caught up I love this show.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Maybe the monoliths clone humans when they go through them. That’d be an interesting way to bring Ward back.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Probably for the best.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

You mean Brent Ward.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

I’d hope they could appear in some other Marvel stuff but that’s a big ask. Least they can get on that sweet syndication money.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

It’s a testament to the show that Deke ended up being a good character cause he didn’t start that way.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

I don’t think so it’s probably Captain Marvel.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Boy this season has zipped by.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Well them not turning sarge was surprising. I figured LMD Coulson would come sooner honestly.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

I bet they got more money when Disney decided it was a massive sleeper streaming hit instead of a live ratings monster.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

She just wanted to end humanity and replace them with cool robots cause humanity isn’t worth saving, she’s really the hero when you think about it.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

He was melded with Coulson when Coulson ghost ridered into his dimension. His memories were all jumbled and he conflated things to hate Izel but in the end he was just a god demon after all.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

She’s very pretty too so I could see it happen.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Well it’s not like we’re getting another season.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Feel like we’ve been hearing the AoS secret streaming juggernaut for years now but nothing has really come from it.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Yay

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Chloe Bennett is very pretty and would fit really good in the bigger MCU. I hope she tags along with Coulson in some movies.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

If it walks like a Nazi and talks like a Nazi, it’s probably a Nazi.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

I think this show is one of the very few that figured out go to handle 20 episode seasons. Ya know, just break them up into tiny seasons on their own. There isn’t many of those kinda shows left but they really nailed it.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Don’t think too much about it.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

It’s not gonna happen except for maybe Clark Gregg, but the whole main cast deserves to be put into more MCU stuff. They killed it and it’s probably why it ended up being as enjoyable as it was. They made Deke a good character for Christ sakes.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

I don’t think anyone hated him per say but he definitely was a very nothing character at first.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Everyone from AoS seems really cool.