Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

Teek posted:

With them still filming season 7, seems like they could have convinced someone to let them film some new video or record some new audio to try and help smooth over any big bumps. Hopefully at some point they'll be able to spackle over the problems.

What problems? Marvel TV is not MCU. There is no "problem". Just enjoy the show for what it is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

nashona posted:

He's in the trailer asking if Daisy's coming. :love:

Feh. She's not even breathing hard.

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

Mymla posted:

Agents of Shield S6 - Enhanced Interrogation Gemma

Mods?

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

twistedmentat posted:

And I am REALLY not into relationship drama with Yo Yo and random agent.

Don't worry. He'll be fridged.

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

howe_sam posted:

Did random agent even survive the museum bombing?

If he had, we would have had a very obvious reaction shot of YoYo.

Don't worry, he'll be gone soon.

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

I was thinking the other day about how the team was going to drop the "Oh yeah, we know you're a monster" to Fitz-cicle.

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

Chokes McGee posted:

They should mention it offhandedly and have him go :stare: as he realizes they know all his deepest darkest secrets

like "Oh hey Fitz don't listen to the Doctor when he talks to you, his advice is terrible"

That was kind of where I was going with it. Less of him fearing he'll turn into a monster and more that everyone else knows he *is* a monster.

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

e: nvm

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

OB_Juan posted:

It seems like there's an off chance that Coulson, while the bad guy, is going around trying to save planets or something. I dunno.

I've been on that team since ep2.

And not so much "save" the planet they're on, but more like try to stop the spread before the fungus bird population is unmanageable. Once that happens, Team Coulson2 destroy the planet in an attempt to cauterize the spread and move to the next because they inevitably miss a few.

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

Erev posted:

Wasn't it the Darkhold or whatever?

Yep.

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

Aleph Null posted:

Some reviews are saying Sarge and his gang are responsible for the planet deaths, but that contradicts the show's logic. It is obviously the shrike. And the fact that they didn't say that explicitly was just to make the audience doubt what we thought we knew.

I thought he already explained that if they can't stop the Shrike getting a toe-hold then the only option is to burn that world down to stop that infestation and follow the Shrike to the next world to try again.

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

Yeah, that was just deploying a Find The Shrike scanning system as far as I knew.

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

Mymla posted:

It's ok to end shows before they completely jump the shark.
It's doubly ok to plan a show's ending in advance so you don't end up with dumb rushed poo poo like person of interest's last season. Nolan mentions in an interview that he got CBS to tell him ahead of time that not only was the 5th going to be the last but also how many episodes they were going to order for the show.

What? The show runners knew in advance the 5th season was the last and were able to wrap everything up on their terms.

Oasx posted:

Person of Interest had an amazing last season!

Absolutely.

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

I just love how CBS was obviously ordering a series based on their tried and true formula: Procedural of the Week. And that's what was delivered, but it slowly morphed into a multi-season spanning dystopian science fiction show until the the procedurals were either the b-plot or ended up serving the over-arcing story-line of dueling AIs deciding whether humanity will be self determining or subtly curated by elimnating non-conforming members.

Also, the music selection was top rate. The stand-outs were the use of Bowie's I'm Afraid of Americans and Johnny Cash's cover of Hurt.

Proteus Jones fucked around with this message at 12:57 on Jul 29, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

Apoplexy posted:

Just to confirm that I missed nothing: It ended with 'hey guys' and no credits scene?

Correct.