Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
???
This poll is closed.
Yes 137 81.55%
No 31 18.45%
Total: 168 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism
Yes!! And floss nightly. I've seen studies that say flossing doesn't really do anything but then how come I can feel the difference if I don't??

But when I was a young kid I took bad care of them. That's because I was worried the toothbrush would make me throw up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wit
Jul 26, 2011

Kawalimus posted:

Yes!! And floss nightly. I've seen studies that say flossing doesn't really do anything but then how come I can feel the difference if I don't??

But when I was a young kid I took bad care of them. That's because I was worried the toothbrush would make me throw up.

Of course flossing does plenty. Food stuck between your teeth smells like literal poo poo.

a dmc delorean
Jul 2, 2006

Live the dream

Jihad Me At Hello posted:

Man, dental hygienists will gently caress anyone.

qft

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Y'all convinced me to by a water pick. Soon I'll be mining my teeth

Disgusting Coward
Feb 17, 2014
My dentist is an incredibly handsome Spanish man who is incredibly rough and brusque during checkups. Then, after forcibly violating my mouth, he gives me fulsome praise and goes on tirades about how he hates Irn Bru. It's kinda doing weird things to my sexuality, but you'd best believe I brush thrice daily baby.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Dentists should get their act together and sort out once and for all if flossing is cool or not. I've been told to floss or my teeth explode by some but others say it's not that important. Hey assholes, hold a teleconference or something.

I do floss but the doubt us always there that i'm getting hosed by the floss tycoons.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
The dental assistants at my dentist are smoking hot. Going to the dentist is a pleasant experience tbqh.

beansnob
May 12, 2019

honking my pebis to the gorgeous babes
I don't take showers and I don't brush my teeth

Inept
Jul 8, 2003

Icochet posted:

Dentists should get their act together and sort out once and for all if flossing is cool or not. I've been told to floss or my teeth explode by some but others say it's not that important. Hey assholes, hold a teleconference or something.

I do floss but the doubt us always there that i'm getting hosed by the floss tycoons.

i think it's that if you floss correctly, it's good, but no one does it right so nothing matters

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Icochet posted:

you can prove that flossing is important with one easy experiment. try flossing after you brush instead of before, and then see if flecks of food still get scraped out

(spoiler they do)

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

Disgusting Coward posted:

My dentist is an incredibly handsome Spanish man who is incredibly rough and brusque during checkups. Then, after forcibly violating my mouth, he gives me fulsome praise and goes on tirades about how he hates Irn Bru. It's kinda doing weird things to my sexuality, but you'd best believe I brush thrice daily baby.

My dentist has these gorgeous green-grey eyes and they're really distracting when I'm trying to pretend to be comfortable with a stranger in my mouth

Jihad Me At Hello
Apr 23, 2002

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe
I like going to the dentist.

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

twice daily, floss before bed

who the gently caress is so goddamn gross they don't even brush their teeth daily what the hell holy jesus

TheMaskedUgly
Sep 21, 2008

Let's play a different game.
I get all of the brushing out of the way in mid july
a little over 12 hours

i try to savou rit you know?

naem
May 29, 2011

marijuanamancer
Sep 11, 2001

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
im gonna tell myself those are 30 troll votes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
The only cavity I ever got on a tooth was from not brushing that specific tooth because it was falling out.

My secret:
https://youtu.be/PPzeYQ5XZ04