Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

KNEEL BEFORE THE WICKED KING!

FirstAidKite posted:

Excuse me, his name was "The Funniest"

Just "The".

Funniest is his middle name.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

Just remembered the time when Gyro fought Chocolate Disco and Gyro was so incredibly done with this poo poo that he just destroyed the guy instead of having a full on fight with him.

MachuPikacchu
Oct 15, 2012

Sacre vert! Maman!

Chocolate Disco is such a weird fight. It comes out of nowhere and ends just as quickly, and the story doesn't even bother to give you any information about the guy.

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

A real Arabia Fats/Kenny G moment there

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Hey, Adora.

Speaking of Arabia Fats. They could have recruited him and just made him use his stand when DIO was around. DIO turns to dust, bing bong

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Hey, Adora.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AgrrlnSiOIQ

YggiDee
Sep 12, 2007

Fallen Rib

Those scene transitions are amazing.

overmind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

New volume cover

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

The teddy bear arms are still one of the most ridiculous Jojo clothing choices.

overmind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

RatHat posted:

The teddy bear arms are still one of the most ridiculous Jojo clothing choices.

Just barely beating Aisho's sweater scarf

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro

I need to do a reread because I forget what was said in regard to Teddy vs Robut favoritism

Kart Barfunkel
Nov 10, 2009

Araki chooses the colors for the volume art right? The color choices on the volumes have been consistently excellent. The artwork always emits so much energy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Not a big fan of the character or stand but that volume art is premium stuff