Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

:marc:

TheLoneStar posted:

On a similar vein, I always forget that Gyro only has/uses a Stand for like, five minutes in the entire Part.

Arist posted:

I forget, can Gyro see Stands for some reason or is that just not a thing in Part 7?

Jesus Christ's Turbo Eye

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

i'm curious how they will deal with jolyne's power being innately gory. they can't just black out half the screen every time she spools out her skin.

You'll just get a reddish version of the Zipper Dimension, prob

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

Waffleman_ posted:

Part 4 dub trip report:

KIRA SAID *****.

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

Mr. Funktastic posted:

So is the Golden Wind anime in danger of skipping Sleeping Slaves? There's only 4 eps left and I'm not sure if it's enough given the pacing so far.

Rolling Stone is literally the first stand in the ED, I think we're safe.

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

Guys. Guys.

I just had the greatest crossover fanart idea.

The entire cast of DiU

vs

Lavos

~1999 Day Of Lavos~

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

Improbable Lobster posted:

Would Bohemian Rhaspody bring anime characters to life

would they look like regular people

was pink dark boy brought to life

I like to imagine he did and Rohan just quietly pushed him back into the comic he was drawing, shaking his head and blaming Josuke somehow.

Bad Seafood posted:

Not only were they briefly real, they faced off against one another as they did in the manga - as reported by various eyewitness sources.

Canonically, a lucky few got to experience one of the great shounen smackdowns firsthand. Then they died.

Could be worse, could have been Hanma Yujiro

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

We'll get em when part 6 airs and they cannot deny Extremely Horny Bisexual Woman vs Gay Priest in Florida Man/Woman Prison Adventures

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

Aurora posted:

gonna be funny when it turns around in the ED

IT'S ME BUCCIARATI!

IT WAS ME ALL ALONG, BUCCIARATI!

:vince:

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

Diamonds? Oh no, this is the D4C alternate reality, not the reality where everything is [Based]

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

I still hold that Karera is a villain or at least a rock person. You cannot introduce rockpeople and have someone named Carrara be unrelated.

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

GimmickMan posted:

The announcement of the miracle regeneration drug is ridiculous to a Spanish speaker (Locacaca is basically "Crazypoop", so the head doctor comes out as a lunatic trying to sell people poop. Crazy poop.) and I cannot take it seriously. In a series with names like Pet Shop, Cheese and Funny played entirely straight it's the unintentionally silly ones that stand out.

"Hey man, I can heal all your ills with this CRAZY poo poo I got here" :v:

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

Josuke Higashikata posted:

Ringo Roadagain might be the sexiest dude in JoJo tbh.

Close second after Damo Tamaki

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

My heart and actions are utterly unclouded... They are all those of [orange justice]!

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

It's been too long without a giant Jojo Plot Theory brainstorm so have someone's 50min musings on the future of Jojolion, ft. Elvis as the key to everything

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

Pancakes?

I don't believe in god.

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

BaDandy posted:

Things I can't wait to see animated in Part 6:

C-Moon where you see gravity start to shift.
Green Baby
Time gradually going faster and faster
Spider Man

Spiral Staircase, Rhinoceros Beetle

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

Pigbuster posted:

Did you perhaps… Come here… Intending to 'Pursue' me? I see… So you are pursuing me… I understand. So then, the lid of this jar, have you tried opening it? What I’m saying is… Simply looking at that jar from the outside, you wouldn’t know for certain that what’s inside it is a 'Fruit', no…? Isn’t that right? Though it certainly seems to be fragments of 'Something'… But looking from the outside, those may be potato fragments… or perhaps onion fragments… it may not look like an onion… but that definitely looks like it could be a large mushroom! How can you be so definitive in saying that what’s inside that jar is a 'Fruit'? I’m explaining the fact that you 'Opened' the jar. Because after you received that package, you opened the lid with your hands, you 'Smelled' it. And it’s because it gave off the sweet and sour scent of a 'Fruit'… that you came into this room thinking it was a 'Fruit'. You got all excited thinking 'I’ve got an exclusive scoop here', didn’t you? And then… you perhaps got some fruit juice from the lid stuck to your finger. Just a little of it. Or perhaps you were careless and licked that finger. If fate were particularly unlucky, there’s a rather good chance that when you were putting the lid back on, some fruit juice seeped into a small cut on your skin or your fingernail.

Big talking for an 89 year old man

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

CodfishCartographer posted:

Johnny literally shoots himself in the head

Johnny Joestar posted:

he kind of knew he'd be fine after doing it, so, eh

if the lord jesus christ says to do it and everything will be chill, it doesn't count

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

I think that De Do Do Do De Da Da Da is one of these, a Nankin Tamasudare

Archenteron fucked around with this message at 23:06 on Jun 19, 2020

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

Funky Valentine posted:

So is the entire lesson of this arc Do Not Pursue Tooru?

De Do Do Do De Da Da Da is simply enforcing the basic rule of Don't Stand So Close To Me

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

Kart Barfunkel posted:

SBR 1st read through: the Ringo Roadagain fight was one of the best things I’ve ever seen in the series. These last few chapters have been amazing.

Welcome, friend... to the True Man's World

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

The Holy Corpse wasn't Jesus, it was Peter.

Matthew 16:18 posted:

So I will call you Peter, which means "a rock." On this rock I will build my church, and death itself will not have any power over it.

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

Hitlersaurus Christ posted:

My favorite forgotten detail of Pucci's disc ability is that compact discs didn’t exist when he first got his stand

They were mini-laserdiscs originally

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

Pootybutt posted:

Gold Experience was just a God stand. Creating life is plainly God poo poo. You either accept that very early or ya don't.

As befits the Son of DIO

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

It's no JoJoMama but I'll take it!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

Imagining a theoretical encounter between Wonder of U and D4C [[Love Train]] just turning into some sort of Wile E Coyote/Tom & Jerry slapstick routine as lethal disasters keep bouncing between the two stand users