Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rohan Kishibe
Oct 29, 2011

Frankly, I don't like you
and I never have.

Electric Phantasm posted:

This reminds me, what parts are people most excited to see animated? The one two punch of Operation: Savage Garden and this is up there for me.

It's hard to narrow it down. Planet Waves immediately comes to mind, but I'm gonna say Dragon’s Dream because maybe I'll finally know what the gently caress is going on in that fight.

I hope they keep the sixth sense joke in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rohan Kishibe
Oct 29, 2011

and I never have.
Has someone ever done a "Pucci died on the way to「HEAVEN」" meme format yet? I need it for next year.

Rohan Kishibe
Oct 29, 2011

and I never have.
I like Part 6's end because Weather Report is so cool that just a slight residue of his cool on his stand disc is enough to turn Emporio into the hero.

Rohan Kishibe
Oct 29, 2011

and I never have.
I wonder who the posts could be in reply to.

I guess its an unsolvable mystery???