Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Babysitter Super Sleuth
Apr 26, 2012

my posts are as bad the Current Releases review of Gone Girl

I wonder if they're gonna bring roundabout back for some of the final arc moments

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Babysitter Super Sleuth
Apr 26, 2012

Augus posted:

D4C is peak JoJo

D4C is great because everything that happens ultimately is to set up that high noon standoff between Valentine and Johnny.

Babysitter Super Sleuth
Apr 26, 2012

Random question based on a discussion being had in a different thread, does anyone who’s been a long time fan have an idea of when fansub tapes of the original OVA started circulating in the west? Trying to see if some events line up.

Babysitter Super Sleuth
Apr 26, 2012

Waffleman_ posted:

Yes, the guy who did Diesel did watch fansubs of the original OVA

Lmao, it’s actually about someone in the World of Darkness thread claiming that the True Brujah (a clan of vampires whose unique ability is Time Bullshit) were intended as a Dio reference, and I’m curious if the timeline for that is even possible since they were officially codified with playable rules in 1994, the same year the last episodes of the JJBA OVA came out. The people who made WoD were very obviously into anime stuff but I don’t know how likely it was anyone on the team had even heard of JoJo at the time, given how fan translations of manga basically didn’t exist at the time