Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dynamite Dog
Dec 12, 2012

before this I thought my question of what would happen if born this way chased the calamity was going to remain unanswered

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dynamite Dog
Dec 12, 2012

the Tao of Trouble

Dynamite Dog
Dec 12, 2012

I’m not prepared to hear the Florida remix of Jotaro’s theme

Dynamite Dog
Dec 12, 2012

Wonder of U being a super long fight where a series of random bullshit happens to interrupt and draw it out is perfect.

Stop pursuing the end of the story.

Dynamite Dog
Dec 12, 2012

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

Just like how Joseph's true superpower is sleight of hand and pure unmitigated chutzpah, Jotaro's true power is bullying his opponents with psychological intimidation

It's also why (part 4 spoilers) he nearly loses to a rat, it can't be intimidated by him

When we get there we can explain for the millionth time how a sac-fly works

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dynamite Dog
Dec 12, 2012

Definitely JJL&