Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rand Brittain
Mar 25, 2013

"Go on until you're stopped."
The idea that King Crimson is invincible confuses me. There are a lot of things that could kill Diavolo that King Crimson can't stop, including but not limited to exploding the building he is in, poisoning him, or killing him while he is sleeping.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rand Brittain
Mar 25, 2013

I don't really see how Epitaph will save you from poison as long as the onset time is greater than about 30 seconds.

Rand Brittain
Mar 25, 2013

Carpator Diei posted:

This shouldn't get buried by the new chapter, since the artist is really extremely good.

Oh my god, the one with Doppio's photoshop abs is incredible.

Rand Brittain
Mar 25, 2013

Gold Experience is like King Crimson in that we’re clear on what it does, but the specific rules on how it can be used – things like “how long does it last?” or “can you attack people in deleted time?” or “how much influence can Giorno exert over the life he creates?” never get defined answers and so every time they do something they haven’t done before, it feels like a rules change.

Rand Brittain
Mar 25, 2013

People were super hype about Endless Eight when it happened because it was such a ballsy stunt.

In hindsight, given that they never got another season, it was probably a poor use of resources.

Rand Brittain
Mar 25, 2013

Everybody looks normal and boring until you find out their name, at which point their model changes into an insane Jojo character model.

Rand Brittain
Mar 25, 2013

That and the one with her in it has a camera on a stand, presumably running on a timer.

I guess one could be the picture, and the other is the picture of the being being taken? I don't know what that would mean, though.

Rand Brittain
Mar 25, 2013

Fumi-kun is not being very helpful but I can't actually blame him for being reluctant to approach the exact place where standing results in your flesh being ripped to shreds.

Rand Brittain
Mar 25, 2013

Incidentally, this chapter has a really good translation in which I clearly understood everything that everybody was saying, which is a first for a JJBA scanslation, so kudos to someone out there.

Rand Brittain
Mar 25, 2013

Diavolo could easily be killed via poison once you know who he is, or, if you feel particularly evil, shooting the building he's in with missiles.

As far as King Crimson and Gold Experience go, yeah, the core rule is pretty simple, but both of them have very unclear rules regarding activation and details, and both of them frequently do things which, if they're broadly possible, they should probably do a lot more often. (King Crimson attacks someone in erased time... once. Giorno's animals perform complex behaviors that he absolutely had to have given to them... once.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rand Brittain
Mar 25, 2013

I feel like Rohan would insist on being his own kind of stupid rear end in a top hat rather than going along with millions of other assholes.