Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Butt Ghost
Nov 23, 2013

Modern Crusaders is such a perfect song for Part 5
Did they ever do one of these for Part 7? I remember the Part 6 one came out in 2015(?)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Butt Ghost
Nov 23, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQRI5YB4_8A

Butt Ghost
Nov 23, 2013

goblin week posted:

Would Weather even know what a Mickey is? He lost his memories after all
disney is inevitable in 2011-2012 corporate Florida

Butt Ghost
Nov 23, 2013

I do not remember a single character trait of Diavolo’s but also I only read the poo poo translation

Butt Ghost
Nov 23, 2013

Parts 5 and 6 just have really unsatisfying conclusions. The chase for the arrow was really unfulfilling as an endboss and it was coupled with an absolute slaughter of pacing.

Meanwhile the unceremonious, single page death of every character in part 6 had all the impact of a wet fart and I don’t really agree with the decision to make emporio the one to deal the final blow

Butt Ghost fucked around with this message at 19:11 on Jun 15, 2019

Butt Ghost
Nov 23, 2013

It also helps that the fights against Kira are good

Butt Ghost
Nov 23, 2013

Part 4, the anime, is easily my least favorite adaption of the bunch, but the manga might be my favorite part. It could have gone on forever.

Butt Ghost
Nov 23, 2013

And it sucks (except Metallica that fight is good)

Butt Ghost
Nov 23, 2013

I don't really mind the body swap stuff because it's fun, but I think it's a missed opportunity they didn't have to learn how to use each other's stands

Butt Ghost
Nov 23, 2013

If only diavolo trusted rubbers

Butt Ghost
Nov 23, 2013

Turtle lived I think because Polnareff’s soul gets stored in the key

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Butt Ghost
Nov 23, 2013

overmind2000 posted:

Looking back on it my point that the Head Doctor isn't a Stand because he was driving the ambulance doesn't hold up considering what we've seen in the past. Stands can totally drive vehicles if needed

FirstAidKite posted:

Yeah, even as far back as part 3 you had stuff like hermit purple being able to fly airplanes.
Yeah, you can't really hold all stands to whatever rules were established in whatever part. You gotta look at them case by case. Joseph's rear end pulls continue to resonate to this day.