Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Arzaac
Jan 2, 2020

I imagine there was some amount of Yashuo always being able to access Paisley Park but because her life was never in danger it just kinda manifested as "huh that kid's really good at googling things"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arzaac
Jan 2, 2020

I've been hoping for a while now that Tooru just gets his poo poo completely wrecked by a stand on a motorcycle and it looks like my dream's about to come true

Arzaac
Jan 2, 2020

Or maybe some kind of stand that would chase instead of you, as a sort of loophole. Perhaps one that rides a motorcycle.

Arzaac
Jan 2, 2020

My favorite stand that kills its user is Dragon's Dream, who tries to negate his owner's advantage by politely explaining his ability

Arzaac
Jan 2, 2020

I like to imagine that it's less that stand users love naming their stands after music and more that musicians are unconsciously tapping into stand power for their inspiration

Arzaac
Jan 2, 2020

I say they just keep using Freek'N You, personally

Arzaac
Jan 2, 2020

Blueberry Pancakes posted:

As I recall, that ability was said to be usable because Dio was in 100% control of his body on a cellular level. So he probably couldn't use it anymore while he was still fusing with Jonathan.

Honestly I just like the idea that DIO's so drunk on stand power that he doesn't even consider for a second that he's also a vampire

Arzaac
Jan 2, 2020

Asterite34 posted:

I wonder if the Arrow kills people in a way that DIO would be able to survive with Vampire Bullshit, and thus could have just kept jabbing himself with it over and over until he had all the powers, and he just never thought to try that. Or does it kill you via unblockable magic death curse or whatever? How do Meteorite Bacteria work here?

I think, given everything that happened with Koichi (i.e. had to be healed by Josuke to not die and developed an extremely worthless stand) the arrow is explicitly survivable. Dio probably would've been fine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arzaac
Jan 2, 2020

That's fair, I just figure that the arrow's only certain death if you only have like, normal medical technology available to you and not stand powers or crazy vampire regeneration