Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Xand_Man
Mar 2, 2004

If what you say is true
Wutang might be dangerous

Needs a even bigger monster with 'Steel Ball Run'

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xand_Man
Mar 2, 2004

If what you say is true

Two Tone Shoes posted:

Part 6 chat is a funnel. A funnel where all starting points lead to Part 6 Ending Chat.

Would you say it has a certain... gravity :agesilaus:

Xand_Man
Mar 2, 2004

If what you say is true

Babysitter Super Sleuth posted:

Lmao, it’s actually about someone in the World of Darkness thread claiming that the True Brujah (a clan of vampires whose unique ability is Time Bullshit) were intended as a Dio reference, and I’m curious if the timeline for that is even possible since they were officially codified with playable rules in 1994, the same year the last episodes of the JJBA OVA came out. The people who made WoD were very obviously into anime stuff but I don’t know how likely it was anyone on the team had even heard of JoJo at the time, given how fan translations of manga basically didn’t exist at the time

Huh that sounds interesting think I'll give True Brujah a quick Google

True Brujah Time Powers posted:

Kiss of Lachesis: Change the legal age of a target

:yikes:

Xand_Man
Mar 2, 2004

If what you say is true

I was rereading the beginning in prep for the new episode and I had forgotten that he introduced Green Dolphin as 'the Aquarium'. He was putting in some legwork :shrug:

Xand_Man
Mar 2, 2004

If what you say is true

There are a few things in Part 6 that make it obvious it's a dude writing a story that just happens to have a majority female cast, and the Anasui/McQueen portrayal of stalking as a bit of harmless fun is definitely one of them.

Xand_Man
Mar 2, 2004

If what you say is true

MonsterEnvy posted:

McQueen is not even a stalker, he's a thief. And it appears that his suicidal tendencies where ramped up by him losing his memories.

McQueen does not even know that him killing himself will kill Ermes until she tells him.

Wait, is it different in the manga? (It's been a while since I read it) In the anime he's in jail for an :airquote:accidental murder. And his first lines are about him having experienced stalking before but never being stalked.

Xand_Man
Mar 2, 2004

If what you say is true

How dare you post this and not the next panels

Xand_Man
Mar 2, 2004

If what you say is true

Won't someone just please clarify for Jonathan what a mouse is

Xand_Man
Mar 2, 2004

If what you say is true

Relationship speedrun

Xand_Man
Mar 2, 2004

If what you say is true

This page is a work of modern art

:tif:

:same:

Xand_Man
Mar 2, 2004

If what you say is true

Xand_Man
Mar 2, 2004

If what you say is true

Blueberry Pancakes posted:

Man, I did not remember Lucy getting sexually assaulted this frequently. :yikes:

I would not mind the anime toning down on that.

Yeah Lucy's whole backstory has some... problems they would probably like to avoid

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xand_Man
Mar 2, 2004

If what you say is true

Yinlock posted:

"the kind of evil that doesn't realize it's evil"

my take on him is that because of that one soldier's hilariously terrible way of consoling a child valentine equates himself and the country as one and the same, thus his constant self-serving dirty deeds become "necessary sacrifices" and his petty grudges become "the will of the people"

e: also entirely plausible is that he's just an rear end in a top hat

That all sounds pretty American