Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A GIANT PARSNIP
Apr 13, 2010

Too much fuckin' eggnog

Janeway spent so much time loving Q that they decided instead that they should get into bed with each other.
As Q continued to gently caress her, it was apparent that everything else had fallen under her control.
When Q was finished, she asked what was wrong. Captain Tuvok said it was just an accident; they were all going insane. Q said that's where they were at, she told them to gently caress her and gently caress her hard. They both nodded and Q began loving her harder and harder.
Then, she said that she wasn't sure what to do with herself. They both looked back and forth in silence looking at each other. She looked back and forth to ensure they wouldn't die, and she was right. She was dying...right at the hands of Q.
When the door opened there were none of the usual suspects, and instead was the captain and his partner!
Captain Tuvok was shocked at hearing that they were alive, and immediately jumped in to thank Q.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beer gas canister
Oct 30, 2007

shmups are da best come play some shmups they're cheap and good and you like them
Plaster Town Cop
My juicy oval office? Oh God... It tastes so good! (kiss) I can't feel myself getting ready from the other side... (moaning continues) Oh god... I should have taken your cock in my mouth before you hosed me... Oh god... gently caress me... Make me want you. Please don't stop…please don't stop! Oh gently caress... Oh gently caress… Oh gently caress. Oh...gently caress. Oh gently caress…oh gently caress.. Oh gently caress… Oh gently caress... gently caress me... Make me your girl... Make me yours. Make me your girl… Make me your girl!! (slurping sounds continue) (moan) gently caress my rear end... gently caress my rear end... Make me cum... Make me cum for you... Make me cum for you… make me cum for you...Make me cum!! (slurp) Oh gently caress... Oh gently caress...gently caress your big fat cock of yours... gently caress your big hard cock of yours… Yeah...you're so big...so loving big...I love your cock so much…gently caress...Make me cum...Make me cum for you... Make me cum for you… make me cum for you... Make me cum

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747
Dear Richard "Lowtax" Kyanka,

The following letter is to you and your wife,

A letter addressed to Richard and wife,

Richard and wife:

It is with deep sadness and regret that we find you both now unable to make your scheduled trip to China. Our entire family is deeply impacted and deeply hurt by this incident, with whom no words can adequately express our deeply sorry loss. This is your third trip to China together, and you always seemed like the person you always wanted to be with, an attentive husband and devoted father to two amazing daughters, and an adventurous wife who would do anything for any reason for herself. We are sorry for the impact this incident has had on you both and our heartfelt thoughts will be with you during your trip to China.

Your love

B.

*Note that the date of this letter refers to the dates of events during your respective trips to China.

beer gas canister
Oct 30, 2007

shmups are da best come play some shmups they're cheap and good and you like them
Plaster Town Cop
All ten penises were wildly out of control! My nipples were rock hard by mid-afternoon! They were already throbbing and thick! I was sure that they were even stronger than those of the man that I was standing beside at the hotel and staring at when I took the picture! Now, that was embarrassing! I got up and went in front of my mirror to see how that looked. I am glad that I came before that photo came to light. It looks worse than even that picture. My nipples were throbbing all day and that photo made them that much more unbearable. I never thought that I could be so physically aroused with those kind of pictures! A few hours ago I was walking home from work and my pants were all messed up from my morning walk home! I ran into my husband who was having difficulties carrying my heavy luggage, he offered me some spare pants and underwear. When I looked in, he was naked. I immediately picked them all off himself and put

BattleMaster
Aug 14, 2000

Bob Page and Walton Simons stop discussing the conspiracy to work out scheduling issues

Athaboros
Mar 11, 2007

Hundreds and Thousands!

It really gets Trump.

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop
Prompt: I put on my robe and wizard hat...

quote:

I put on my robe and wizard hat as I walked down the street. It took me five minutes to catch up to this boy who said, "What are you doing out here?"

I answered him with that I didn't remember; I've been out here for a while — but never at midnight. The boy continued to ask me if I wanted to join him. I looked at myself in the mirror and said, "I've got to go take care of my son." He looked at me with eyes that were as wide as a rabbit's head and said, "We've just killed him; let's go." The boy began to laugh and then began to walk away. I don't know how long they took; I'm sure it was maybe a few minutes. When the boys took him into the bush, I felt like a prisoner in my house. I just hope, if we could get him home, that this man won't kill any of the other children. He's so vicious, and it just breaks my heart. … They kept asking me, '

:yikes:

quote:

I put on my robe and wizard hat...

...he looked at me. I didn't take any notice.

I didn't want to let myself be bothered by his curiosity on things that aren't vital. And that's when he grabbed me with both of his hands and slammed me down as hard as I could against the table of food.

"W-who are you!?" I cried out, my mouth opened wide, my eyes widened...

His hands covered my mouth, a little bit, and that made him want to suck my tongue, and bite it, and swallow it, and bite it, and suck it, and lick it...

"You are... The Witch of the Mountain," he said, his tone a smirk. His voice was sweet and kind.

"I've never met a witch of the mountain before..." And my legs started to give and my lungs were exploding…

"I've been called the Witch of the Mountain, of all places. I'm not talking about the Witch of the Mountains, the Wizard of the Mountain, or any other weirdo like that. My name's...I think it's called

:yikes:

Happy Thread fucked around with this message at 05:10 on May 11, 2019

StupidSexyVaultGuy
Jul 26, 2003

Goddamnit, grandma! Get back in the shed where we left you! Oh, no! And why is your dress so short?!"

"Look at me. Look at me. It's my shirt!" She glared at me.

"We need to get you cleaned up and cleaned up before we go out for dinner. My mother's at work right now and she'll be fine this evening. I'll call her back when I have something to tell you."

"Uh, alright. Thanks." She smiled at me and winked her wink to me, and walked out the door.

My mom went into the kitchen, and before long went to the sink. I got in my bed, and just began doing everything you can do to make sure her eyes came on me and looked out at me as she changed my robe to a light brown one and made changes to her shirt. The other part of the night, I was getting dressed like that and was finally getting ready and getting comfortable that I could look my grandma in the eye and say "Grandma, let's go!

Beer_Suitcase
May 3, 2005

Verily, the whip is ghost riding.

The smell of chicken parm was thick in the air. I woke up, still drunk. I screamed at my husband that I had never eaten chicken parm before. I felt sick when I smelled the meat in his face. To save you money, I threw out the meat and started again. I took the food to my mother-in-law, who had an abundance of chicken parm, which she gratefully ate. She said that it was delicious.
My mother-in-law was only seventeen years old then; she ate everything she saw. She had been to the kitchen for years, she remembers.
But what I remember was her son going home from school and telling her, "Dad, the parm just came into the house".
It was at that moment, I thought, that I learned why I like going to food festivals. There is something very exciting, beautiful and exciting about eating food.
As a vegetarian, I have learned many tricks, such as cooking for the dog.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A VHS INTO THE SLOT. ITS CHRONICLES OF RIDDICK AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START DOING THE MOVES ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, RIDDICK. I DO EVERY MOVE AND I DO EVERY MOVE HARD. MAKIN WHOOSHING SOUNDS WHEN I SLAM DOWN SOME NECRO BASTARDS OR EVEN WHEN I MESS UP TECHNIQUE. NOT MANY CAN SAY THEY ESCAPED THE GALAXYS MOST DANGEROUS PRISON. I CAN. I SAY IT AND I SAY IT OUTLOUD EVERYDAY TO PEOPLE IN MY COLLEGE CLASS AND ALL THEY DO IS PROVE PEOPLE IN COLLEGE CLASS CAN STILL BE IMMATURE JEKRS. AND IVE LEARNED ALL THE LINES AND IVE LEARNED HOW TO MAKE MYSELF AND MY APARTMENT LESS LONELY BY SHOUTING EM ALL. 2 HOURS INCLUDING WIND DOWN EVERY MORNIng DAYS. NO ONE THINKS ABOUT ALL THE TIMES MY SOUL CAN'T DO ITS GO TO SCHOOL. NO ONE MIGHT ASK QUESTIONS. NO ONE TELLS ME ABOUT MY TOUGH DAYS. NO ONE EVER COMPLIES WITH MY COUNSELING REQUIREMENTS

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747

super sweet best pal posted:

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A VHS INTO THE SLOT. ITS CHRONICLES OF RIDDICK AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START DOING THE MOVES ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, RIDDICK. I DO EVERY MOVE AND I DO EVERY MOVE HARD. MAKIN WHOOSHING SOUNDS WHEN I SLAM DOWN SOME NECRO BASTARDS OR EVEN WHEN I MESS UP TECHNIQUE. NOT MANY CAN SAY THEY ESCAPED THE GALAXYS MOST DANGEROUS PRISON. I CAN. I SAY IT AND I SAY IT OUTLOUD EVERYDAY TO PEOPLE IN MY COLLEGE CLASS AND ALL THEY DO IS PROVE PEOPLE IN COLLEGE CLASS CAN STILL BE IMMATURE JEKRS. AND IVE LEARNED ALL THE LINES AND IVE LEARNED HOW TO MAKE MYSELF AND MY APARTMENT LESS LONELY BY SHOUTING EM ALL. 2 HOURS INCLUDING WIND DOWN EVERY MORNIng DAYS. NO ONE THINKS ABOUT ALL THE TIMES MY SOUL CAN'T DO ITS GO TO SCHOOL. NO ONE MIGHT ASK QUESTIONS. NO ONE TELLS ME ABOUT MY TOUGH DAYS. NO ONE EVER COMPLIES WITH MY COUNSELING REQUIREMENTS

Riddick copypasta makes it say some really impressively unhinged poo poo

quote:

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A VHS INTO THE SLOT. ITS CHRONICLES OF RIDDICK AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START DOING THE MOVES ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, RIDDICK. I DO EVERY MOVE AND I DO EVERY MOVE HARD. MAKIN WHOOSHING SOUNDS WHEN I SLAM DOWN SOME NECRO BASTARDS OR EVEN WHEN I MESS UP TECHNIQUE. I LOVE MESSING UP THESE MUTUALLY WRITTEN MOVES. YOU CAN'T WRITE THEM IF YOU CAN'T DO THEM RIGHT. THE MOVES HAVE NO WELL DESIGNATED MEANS TO EXPLAIN THE MATH, BUT JUST LIKE THE LISTS THEY EXPLAIN ALL THE TIMEWALKER STUFF WE HEARD IN THAT MORNING. RIDDICK SWEARS AND EAT HIS POTATOES WHEN HE'S COMING IN TO SEE ME IN MY SLACKS (WHICH IS WHY HE'S SO BUSY AT THE DINING PLACE AND I'M AFRAID OF PEOPLE SEEING HIM). SO HOW ARE WE TO TRACK WHAT IS TOO MANY THINGS? WE DON'T SEE THE POINT, AND WE WON'T GET TO GET TO SEE THE POINT, LIKE WE ARE THE SOUN

quote:

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A VHS INTO THE SLOT. ITS CHRONICLES OF RIDDICK AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START DOING THE MOVES ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, RIDDICK. I DO EVERY MOVE AND I DO EVERY MOVE HARD. MAKIN WHOOSHING SOUNDS WHEN I SLAM DOWN SOME NECRO BASTARDS OR EVEN WHEN I MESS UP TECHNIQUE. I WILL STAB HIM IN THE rear end AS MUCH AS I CAN AND IT WILL BE TO THE HEARTICALLY DESCRIPTIVE TORTURING ADVANTAGE OF THESE MOVIE COOKIE MOVIES. IN REALITY I DON'T DO ALL OF THESE MOVIES THOUGH, I GET IN WAY SO MUCH TO DRUMP THINNING AND IT JUST FEELS AMAZING.
It's like in a movie where even that tiny part of the plot is important.
I DO AN END-OF-A-NEW-SIMEON COMMENTARY ON WHY IT'S LIKE A MOVIE LIKE THE ONE WE ARE SEEING AND IS WHY IT'S BEAUTIFUL.
I HAVE A CIRCUMSTANCE THAT IS VERY IMPORTANT TO ALL OF THIS:
I'm a guy.
NOT YET.
I DO ALL OF THESE MOVIES FOR ALL THOSE WHO

Beer_Suitcase
May 3, 2005

f the penis is called a penis then why isnt the butte called a poopnis? I'm SO GLAD you asked. 

1. It 
 is  much more painful to the penis than the anus and there are no anatomical details to give you the actual reason as to why. 

2. For one,  the butte is much, much smaller than its anus.   What's worse is the butte of course is smaller because the penis is not yet fully formed.   What is worse is that the penis itself is not a big deal because it is not that big or that massive. 

3. Also the penis is less sensitive than  the other genitals that a little butt thrusting can numb the  penis to a lot of pain. (Also, you know what I mean.)   Why would you go in for a butt thrust and you are having no fun at all when your penis is still very raw? 

4. The butte also has to be made larger than the penis because it is so heavy.  Is that really so bad? 

KillerJunglist
May 22, 2007

Lion of Judah protect you, Jah be praised.

quote:

Lemon flavored: lemon flavored

Cherry flavor: cherry flavor

Lemon flavor with orange flavor: lemon flavoring

Chocolate Flavor: Vanilla

Caramel flavoring: Vanilla flavoring

Glyme Fruit Flavors

(Glyme Fruit products)

Chocolate, Orange (Prunus) Fruits
or:

Vibrant orange with grapefruit flavor

Almond fruit

Banana flavored fruits: Orange and banana flavoring

Lemon (Prunus) Fruit: Orange (Prunus) flavors

Ginger (Prunus)

Soy flavored fruit: Soy & grapefruit

Lemon (Prunus) Fruit: Vanilla flavored fruits

Peach (Prunus)

Kiwifruit (Prunus) Flavor: Strawberry Flavoring

Poppy seed (Prunus) Fruit: Vanilla flavored fruits

Plum (Prunus)

Cherry fruit, grapefruit, and cherry flavoring

Violet fruit with pomegranate (Prunus) Flavoring

Kiwifruit

Prunus

Violet fruit with pomegranate flavor (Prunus)

Chocolate or Orange flavoring: Chocolate flavoring

What the gently caress is happening?

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

It seems the AP and the Daily Beast are in disagreement on this one.

quote:

The rumors about Donald Trump dating his daughter are not credible, and the candidate has never been the kind of man to be bothered by rumors of romantic entanglements, but he did mention his daughter during his speech to the Republican National Convention to the AP on Thursday.

"I do have a lot of affection for my daughter," Trump said. "She's terrific. My wife Melania always wanted my daughter. My daughter Ivanka would love to have one."

Related: Donald Trump Jr. claims there aren't many things his father can't do without his wife

Trump did not name any specific girl he is dating.

Earlier this week Trump told the Washington Post's Michael Smerconish that he is "not trying to get her an engagement ring."

"We know that our family is very good-looking," Trump told the Post. "We didn't even take off that hat and tie on the wedding to tell her to dress modestly and wear

quote:

The rumors about Donald Trump dating his daughter are, by a stunning margin, true.

A Daily Beast report cites dozens of women from "every angle" who claim the ex-reality star is sexually interested in them. "I think Donald J. Trump is very sexually interested in my daughter; he has engaged in sex acts with other men," Jill Meinhorn, the president of the company Meinhorn Group, a conservative communications group, told The New Republic. "My daughter has told me that." (RELATED: How Donald Trump Could Be The Next President Of The USA.)

And, the report continues, Trump has already been photographed and videotaped having sex with his 15-year-old daughter Ivanka, daughter of Jared Kushner. In addition to meeting with Ivanka, Trump was also interviewed by the family of Marla Maples on Thursday.

Trump, however, denied any overt interest in Ivanka in his recent interview with Yahoo News. The GOP front-runner

In other news...

quote:

Richard "Lowtax" Kyanka, founder of terrorist syndicate Something Awful, made a statement to press as he left court today.

Kyanka, who went by the account "Mr. J.," spoke of wanting to blow up all the buildings. He said he wants to "kill all the government people" as well. At the end of his speech, he called on his followers: "To all the police, the military, and those who are behind the law you will be killed."

As the media were waiting on Kyanka's reaction, Kyanka walked out of court.

"I can't even give you my number right now so you'd better hope your mom and pop office don't let you do this," Kyanka said, reportedly shaking his fist in the air. "You just wanna hurt me, so you have to get out of the way and allow me to start this poo poo. You can't keep me around so I must make my own way.

The next day he issued a video on Facebook (which has been

quote:

Richard "Lowtax" Kyanka, founder of terrorist syndicate Something Awful, made a statement to press as he left court today. Apparently, he's trying to avoid a case to silence him. You'll find out some interesting details while following along with us on the livestream.

"I don't know whether to go in a completely guilty or in a full release," Kyanka told reporters after the hearing. "There may be a civil suit to get something out of it."

The site is infamous for some serious illegal content, mostly featuring the images and videos of nude women being harassed and raped by men from behind while they're asleep on public streets.

Kyanka claims he was not involved in the site's criminal activities and says that he is simply one of several thousands of people who was victims of this content.

"We are the victims in this. Everyone on that site is victims," Kyanka said. "All of us.

Mister Olympus
Oct 31, 2011

Buzzard, Who Steals From Dead Bodies

KillerJunglist posted:

What the gently caress is happening?

(Prunus)

e: so in the source thread i found that this is a really good prompt https://twitter.com/BakiOOC/status/1114711017303564289

Now that you've got no more urine left in you, how are you going to get out of this tetrahedron?

Well, you have a couple options. You'd have to use a different method of urination. For example, if someone else urinates in your family room you might be able to find a way to fill up that room with urine. However, if you aren't able to get through the bathroom window and find a way to remove the urine from your parents' room, then getting yourself out of the car is the best option. If you're going to be in the car overnight, you may wish to go downstairs which will mean you won't have any urine left and should be able to use the toilet later.

I have never experienced tetrahedrons and I'd like to know if these are the only ones on the island.

Tetrahedrons are the only common objects you can find on the island and are considered normal objects by scientists. However, they do require that a large amount of space

Now that you've got no more urine left in you, how are you going to get out of this tetrahedron? I'm sure you've found it and gone right back inside it. If you're a real nerd, perhaps the answer should be yes. If not, then you should probably give up, since this is about something else. And who knows? Maybe you'll find your way out.

You've already won this week's contest of the century, and your friends will be mad you wasted your prize money on it. I can't complain.

Congratulations. I would like to start my next chapter with a reference to the movie Interstellar. When I was watching the movie in class, it occurred to me one of the main things that I liked about it was how the cast acted together in such fantastic, often hilarious ways. Even though a large part of themselves, especially the characters (I don't know if I've ever been particularly fond of Brad Pitt or anyone else, but I'm totally talking about Brad).

Now that you've got no more urine left in you, how are you going to get out of this tetrahedron?

Egads!

You have probably felt that the whole time you were looking at what I was telling you that tetrapods are essentially "pony-shaped" or "pony tails." How?

In a nutshell, they're so simple, people just get carried away with them, making them seem much more awesome than they really are. When I was growing up my grandma had one for Christmas, and in the old days a lot of people would put them on their dolls, because it's cute. They would often look like an anthropomorphic cartoon pony.

The fact that there are some really bizarre examples of those little dudes I mentioned earlier are proof that tetrapods should be taken VERY SERIOUSLY. Don't put a pterodactyl in a cartoon and then think that you like it because it looks weird. That's like putting a kink in a horse to show

e2: holy poo poo the riddick quote is consistently gold, you're right

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A VHS INTO THE SLOT. ITS CHRONICLES OF RIDDICK AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START DOING THE MOVES ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, RIDDICK. I MAKE THEM LISTENING TO THE MESSAGE. ITS ALL OF ROUND 6 RIDDICK. THE FINAL EPISODE IS TOO GOOD FOR ITSELF. HE HAS A HARD TIME DIFFUSING WITH HIS BIRTHDAY PARTY DINGDANG and THEN BEAUTIFUL FOR THE NEXT SEASON! YOU JUST KNOW IT, I GUARANTEE YOU IT WORKS. HE DOESN'T WANT THE BIRTHDAY PARTY, HE ONLY WANT TO BE RIDDICK. HE MAKES RIDDICK. ITS JUST A BEASTLY DREAM MOVIE TO THIS DAY. SO MANY THINGS HE SEEMS TO HAVE ON THE MAIN CHARACTER. RIDDICK. RIDDICK RIDDICK. RIDDICK. A WHOLE NEW COLOR AND TECHNICTY IS RELEASED INTO THE WORLD. THE MAIN CHARACTER GETS A NEW HOME NEXT TO RIDDICK AND THEY SUCK OFF IT. WHAT JUST HAPPENED. THIS SHOW IS AWESOME. THE MOVIES ALL COME BACK. ITS LIKE ONE BIG ANGER VERSION OF THIS SHOW. BECAUSE IT SUCK

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A VHS INTO THE SLOT. ITS CHRONICLES OF RIDDICK AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START DOING THE MOVES ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, RIDDICK. RIDDICK'S SHOWERING SLASHED ME ON THE HEAD. I WONDER WHICH SIDE OF THE HEAD BEING THROWN FROM, BUT IT WAS THE SAME. I PULL UP TO RIDDICK AND HUMP BILL WITH MY LEGS, THRILLING HIM. I TURN TO HEAR MY FRIEND SAYING "POWERFUL MOTHERFUCKER" IN A PAINFUL VOICE, THE BULLYING CHILDREN HE'S HIDING A PICTURE OF HIM AT A SIGNING FOR HIS GIRL FRIEND. HE HULKINGLY TURNS and ARES UP TO DRINKING HIM. "poo poo. IT WAS A PICTURE." He LOVES MYSELF WITH HIS BROTHER. He FEELED LIKE making GBS threads EVERYBODY WITH ME, AND IT STILL WORKS. I HAD ONE MORE SHOWER, AND IT DIDN'T MAKE HER SO MAD AT ME. She WASN'T AS MAD BECAUSE I WOULD BE BECOMING A PARADIGM FOR THE NEW MAN TO TELL HER. I HAD A SANDWICH DRINK

Mister Olympus fucked around with this message at 07:21 on May 11, 2019

Beer_Suitcase
May 3, 2005

Slap a tree. Punch a hive. No more environment! Animals are WASTING our OIL. !!!~ *END OF MESSAGE* ************************************************ *END OF MONOLOGUE* ************************************************ In response to one of our students being told to "Shut up" by a teacher about their child not caring, we wrote this letter (and we're sending that to others too). The letter follows and we'll explain what the heck is going on in this particular situation: I feel bad for you being so upset about it. But remember, we are not a school, so you may not understand why our kids would be upset about things. Some of you are probably wondering: Why is this a big deal? Are there any consequences? I know what we teach our children, and even your teachers are usually good people. We just wanted to let you know how upset we are about what happened

KillerJunglist
May 22, 2007

How is babby formed? How girl get pragnent?

We are all born for fun!!!

I got babby form today

What is babby?

Babby

Babies will form Babby by sucking the nipple from one nipple to the other until one nipple becomes swollen in size and a small bulb emerges from the nipple.

How I became babe?

It came when I asked the staff lady for a babby form for me to fill out. She said it would be very simple. I just told her my age, was 6 years old, and put my hand on the form and pushed it down.

And voila!!! (you see, a girl like me is just as good as a boy)

In order to fill out this form, there are various forms that a babby child gives them. If you ask any staff lady you will also hear them giving you a form that says it is a girl form, but with a boy or a girl! The form will then say that the form needs to be filled out to make your child a

Mister Olympus
Oct 31, 2011

Buzzard, Who Steals From Dead Bodies

KillerJunglist posted:

We are all born for fun!!!

I got babby form today

What is babby?

Babby

Babies will form Babby by sucking the nipple from one nipple to the other until one nipple becomes swollen in size and a small bulb emerges from the nipple.

How I became babe?

It came when I asked the staff lady for a babby form for me to fill out. She said it would be very simple. I just told her my age, was 6 years old, and put my hand on the form and pushed it down.

And voila!!! (you see, a girl like me is just as good as a boy)

In order to fill out this form, there are various forms that a babby child gives them. If you ask any staff lady you will also hear them giving you a form that says it is a girl form, but with a boy or a girl! The form will then say that the form needs to be filled out to make your child a

In general terms, babby (pronounced bah-b-bah) is the name given to one's female reproductive function. It is derived from the term buxom , which means feminine. This is the case for females in Western European and Irish cultures, but is more common in Asia.

Babby has a range from modestly endowed young girls to large women, known as 'babylons', who may be as tall as 6ft5 (1.85m) and weigh up to 130 stone in circumference (1,500lb)

The 'babylon' was first described in 1835 by French mathematician and scientist Henri Gauss. Gauss also described how large females of the genus Phallus and 'plums' could not be differentiated by naked eye - they were much thinner than other species, because their breasts were too small.

However, with the advent of photography in the mid-1800s, researchers discovered that large bodies of water can be divided

dobbymoodge
Mar 8, 2005

quote:

I'm not racist, but I'm not white and I'm not straight."

quote:

I'm not racist, but I think it's great when you can actually look at it and think about how it applies to people who don't look like you and not see race."

To the point: A black man named Nick is the subject of a racial slur being used against him by a police officer. Police Officer Dylann Roof, who killed nine people inside a historic church in South Carolina last year, has been charged with the murder of nine of them. He was convicted of this crime in 2011, and is on probation for the hate-crime charge. According to reports, he has recently been wearing an electronic bandanna with a picture of Charleston's Emanuel African Methodist Episcopal Church on it and has repeatedly yelled "F-K a Black Jesus." (In August, Roof, who has been charged as an accessory after the fact to the crimes, read a letter from a friend saying he was sorry for his hateful actions). The police union wants to keep

quote:

I'm not racist, but this place makes me worry."

"What's wrong with 'a bunch of racist kids doing something they think will be fun?'"

StupidSexyVaultGuy
Jul 26, 2003

"Put the gun down, grandma!," I screamed as SEAL Team 6 swarmed to match the matriarch's murderous, yet lustful rage.

"EAT

STOP

Ugh and now

my baby's been killed," she exclaimed. "AARRRRR!"

She was in complete shock, with her back to us, but we just stared at her and continued. "EARRRRR! EARRRRR! And THAT'S WHITE! I'm
hiding out them side of them sick."

Dante said, "So are you sure he isn't a seaman? What, exactly, are you planning on shooting?"

"What are you talking about?"

"He was hiding out the side of them, so if anything changes you better come help, and give me the gun."

"HOLD UP SHIELD!"

"And here's another reason why you might want to think again about being with my little little brother."

"He wants to kill you, huh?"

"You know, the other day I was driving through New York and I felt a little scared.

One of the

StupidSexyVaultGuy fucked around with this message at 07:40 on May 11, 2019

Athaboros
Mar 11, 2007

Hundreds and Thousands!

Beer_Suitcase
May 3, 2005

Stop smoking unfamiliar hair. Pure Aloe Dung Butter cures all. The curative properties are from SPACE!

A. Removes icky, stinky, burnt and dried burns from hair by using natural ingredients. B. Reduces dryness and dryness from scalp and skin by using the same natural ingredients that protect from sunburn. C. Reduces dryness and odor from hair by using the same natural ingredients that nourish hair from roots to tip.

Gently removes the smell of cigarettes and cigarettes lint from hair. All chemicals are free of chemicals with dangerous effects on human health. Pure Aloe Dung Butter is an innovative and healthy natural curative.

Pure Aloe Dung Bites are also available in other products and can be used as a hair and scalp soothing treatment. They contain no chemicals or toxic ingredients. When combined, they can reduce the chances of hair discoloration caused by smoking

Beer_Suitcase
May 3, 2005

Typical Boston AI coming through on this one.

Grab your crew. Feed them tacos. Order now and get 15% off a Party Pack when you order online or on the app through June 8. If you can't wait, come back for our Facebook Live stream of this year's Red Sox Opening Day festivities Thursday from 8:30–10 p.m. ET / 2 p.m.–4 p.m. PT.

You've got to admit, it's a great way to spend summer.

Want to make sure your outfit is stylish, professional, and ready for action? The Boston Red Sox baseball uniform will give you everything you need to get ready -- at no extra cost. And it's free for all of our fans.

You know the drill: Our team of stylists is on hand at the game to help you outfit and style your team like a pro, ready to take on any challenge -- from the ball game to the game in an arena.

So, wear that outfit and prepare to put on your own special Red Sox Red Sox Red Sox Red! Red Sox Red Sox Red

Athaboros
Mar 11, 2007

Hundreds and Thousands!

What should I know before I play RimWorld?

This is one epic space MMO. If you like it, keep reading.
2. Don't worry, you'll never be sick, so you won't ever die.
3. Seriously, go check this, you're going to love it.
4. There is a new skill in RimWorld that has a bunch of nifty abilities you don't have access to in other MMOs. (The skills in the video don't have any effect.)
5. And no, everyone who plays RIMWORLD who does the mission of running around trying to find every item, artifact, or creature that can be found will be awarded with a free character slot.

6. If RimWorld didn't look like a Dark Souls mod, you'll probably want to explore the worlds in this game.
8. That's it. There's only so much to say about this beautiful game. If you feel like you haven't played another MMO where you have to get a little creative in order to gain access to every little area, RimWorld is for you.

Suspect A
Jan 1, 2015

Nap Ghost
Let me leave this dead gay earth. Do you hear the sound of thar?

-Skeleton

KillerJunglist
May 22, 2007

Athaboros posted:

6. If RimWorld didn't look like a Dark Souls mod, you'll probably want to explore the worlds in this game.
8. That's it. There's only so much to say about this beautiful game. If you feel like you haven't played another MMO where you have to get a little creative in order to gain access to every little area, RimWorld is for you.

No need for a seventh reason, just go play!

You spoony goon," Harry said. "Now I am your bitch for letting you have this one chance."

"I'll just say that, I didn't have any choice," Draco insisted. He turned off his cell phone and opened his phone. "My friend, my friend, I have to tell you something. This is gonna be the first of many times you will be using my voice as a weapon against me; you are trying to scare me. Now that I am your bitch, you are going to start calling me that and even calling me names that I do not like, just because of my skin color and gender. You loving racist rear end, Draco Malfoy!"

Harry sighed. "You mean this is really happening? Do you even know what I have to deal with? You want me to come and kill people? You want me to do whatever you want because you don't want to have to deal with me? I do not want to deal with you!"

"What? Then you will do absolutely nothing," Draco smir

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

"As I was going to St. Ives, I met a man with seven wives. Each wife had seven sacks, and in each sack was seven cats. Cats, sacks, man, wives - how many were going to St. Ives? I felt that the number of wives should go down; I wanted to do something about it.

St. Ives was a village where they collected the ashes and put them to use as lamps, then passed them on. At the end of the village there was a church named for my parents. I wanted to pray there, then I saw a beautiful nun sitting near a tree. I asked her to help me, and she asked permission to kiss me, and she came to the altar with flowers ready and came before me and kissed me.

She then blessed me in a manner that spoke to me in a deep and loving way. I knew immediately from that moment I should write to my parents, tell them how much I wanted to visit, and tell them where I could go to the church to receive the blessing,"

Good ol' Catholic sexual fantasies there.

Athaboros
Mar 11, 2007

Hundreds and Thousands!

What should I know before I take my first trip abroad?

If you live in the U.S., travel will be far easier since your flight is on the same line.

2. Traveling in a plane is different when arriving and departing from your destination. For example, when arriving, you'll need to board the plane. If you travel online, simply bring your checked bag.

3. Do not leave your passport in the car at a stop. The driver could not check any tickets or ID and put the car in reverse without letting you look at your passport and then reverse. Your driver could be looking for your credit card. It is more common to have your passport in the car when you are traveling via taxi than when traveling online. If you do use this procedure, make sure you bring a few different articles of clothing for that particular stop.

4. There should usually be an airport security

Suspect A
Jan 1, 2015

Nap Ghost
and then he ppoooped lol)

And in a nutshell, you've got a bunch of guys who don't even know the proper way to do "loving".

That would be so awesome. You know, since that is something that is part of the deal for all of these little people on all of these networks that makes everyone so drat cool and all about teamwork. That would be like an episode of CSI

(P.s. it's an incredibly lovely show too, but that's another post)

Athaboros
Mar 11, 2007

Hundreds and Thousands!

Obama sighed as he unsheathed his katana. "Nothing personal, kid. Just a simple case of having to run fast because the enemy is chasing after me, the way I always wanted to. But I'd sooner make do with running and fighting."

I could see his sword was long since stained red from countless sword slashing attacks. He looked somewhat tired from the constant training, which he seemed to excel at every day. "I know all about that. It's how I've been going about my business for most of my life."

It was strange how I could feel sympathy for him despite how far away and in need he was. He was only 20 years old, and as much as I hated to admit that I was, his circumstances seemed pretty good considering how good his parents were, and how much he looked up to me. I couldn't help but smile to myself, seeing his determination to try harder everyday in spite of his situation.

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

Jesus Christ this one really exceeded my expectations.

That's when the anal felch demons entered the picture.

Advertisement

They said they're "no fun," adding "when you try to gently caress a person with a felch demon, the creature that can use your anus is in charge of that person. That's why it takes about 20 minutes until the demonic felch demon tells you where to lie down on your back, and it knows the length of your anus."

That's not all:

When the felch demon comes to its senses, it'll come towards you, then grab your penis with its long, thin fingers—the only thing holding the creature's flesh-covered, penis-free paws in place—and start poking at your body.

Advertisement

They warn that once the demon has inserted a finger into the anus it will release its paws like a dog—the only thing holding it still.

So, how does such a fiendish creature survive?

I asked another resident if she had ever seen the felch demons. She thought it was "crazy," but

That's when the anal felch demons entered
One went all the way down to the back of their asses... I couldn't do any longer. I was going to do something about it. They began to come all over me; every spunk, every squirt as big as a man's fist was coming out. My dick got so hard I felt every drop of their cum on my dick, not even touching my sensitive hole. They felt that same wave of energy I felt, I saw every one of them just shoot their cum into my head, up my throat and on my face. As the demon's eyes closed and they closed and they closed and they took longer for me to close them they released all the heat on my face, my cheeks, every crease, and I had the biggest load of semen and cum and cum everywhere I had come from. I was the happiest man alive!! It took longer than a minute for everything to end and I stood there, still, holding them like I've been holding it a long time. It was weird. The demon let out

That's when the anal felch demons entered the fray-- and that's when the demons started going after my butt (pun intended)

Athaboros
Mar 11, 2007

Hundreds and Thousands!

President Goku slammed his fist on the desk. He screamed into the phone, "Legalize weed, dude! I'm the president of the United States!"

"Legalize weed…" replied Vegeta.

Fierce young Saiyan and Goku were staring at the world without expression, but they quickly understood each other.

Vegeta turned to Goku and smiled. "That was great, kid. I'm sure there will be lots of people wondering why he didn't tell you earlier! He really wants you to use the power of that new technique, after all!"

Goku looked at Vegeta as if he was a child. "What kind of technique could be called the technique of the world?" he asked in surprise.

"A technique of fusion, actually…" Vegeta's face took on a strange expression, "...I believe that the new technique has been formed by the fusion technology of the World's Strongest, the Holy Spirit…!"

"Who!?"

"The God of Justice and the Great Sai

---

President Goku slammed his fist on the desk. He screamed into the phone, "Legalize weed, dude! No more of that crap you got back there!"

Nappa looked up at Goku. "I'm talking about your little brother! He needs marijuana. And we already have enough dope in this drat place!"

Goku grinned. "It's like taking a big, heavy kick to the nuts because this is the only thing I want for my kids!"

The two of them watched the commotion in the restaurant. But they were not there; they had left in an hour or so.

Later, they made their way through the restaurant to the train station, where they boarded a train. After a long journey they arrived in town, only to find that their train had stopped. They looked around.

Zuusu looked over her watch, "That should be about half-past nine on today."

Naruto was already at their table when he heard an excited voice ask. "

StupidSexyVaultGuy
Jul 26, 2003

Tip posted:

That's when the anal felch demons entered
One went all the way down to the back of their asses... I couldn't do any longer. I was going to do something about it. They began to come all over me; every spunk, every squirt as big as a man's fist was coming out. My dick got so hard I felt every drop of their cum on my dick, not even touching my sensitive hole. They felt that same wave of energy I felt, I saw every one of them just shoot their cum into my head, up my throat and on my face. As the demon's eyes closed and they closed and they closed and they took longer for me to close them they released all the heat on my face, my cheeks, every crease, and I had the biggest load of semen and cum and cum everywhere I had come from. I was the happiest man alive!! It took longer than a minute for everything to end and I stood there, still, holding them like I've been holding it a long time. It was weird. The demon let out

:wow:

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

quote:

Detective Pikachu was really good at that, as the guy who was really smart would use everything he learned to get away with it. After I started going with him, I started to lose my motivation.

"I used to think that Pokémon were cool, but a lot of them look just like me, like a caricature. In the end, though, when you're out there fighting, it's like being around someone who is fighting. The trainers have these amazing Pokémon that the world just loves to look at and worship. And I just became an actor instead."

As they watched it happen play out in the TV cameras, the boys knew what the world wanted to hear about them. As the game progressed, their personalities became more and more like others as they played and became more and more popular with the girls in the game.

While the boys were enjoying themselves on the island, their mother's boyfriend was getting ready to go off to college,

Beer_Suitcase
May 3, 2005

I finger her hot slit really fast, like WAY FAST.  Then it's a couple turns of her sucking like a demon, and by the time it's over I know she's turned me on so so much I just slide her head into my mouth without even looking.  Then I start kissing her, and while I start kissing her she says she wants me to keep going too and keep going so badly, her whole body moves like a crazy dance, but it's the feeling of her hips moving on those rough, sweaty, sensitive feet just as much as what I'm doing.

Athaboros
Mar 11, 2007

Hundreds and Thousands!

Captain Picard gasped in amazement as the teleporter beam resolved, leaving Tyrion Lannister standing in front of him.

"This ship is no place for him."

Tyrion was unable to make the motion and saw that the beam had cut the ship into pieces:

"What happened? Don't you realise it's dangerous?"

Picard's look was cold, as if he was already certain that something was wrong, before he realized that it did not matter because they had already arrived to the planet of Rhaegal.

"…I'm afraid no."

And now that they were closer, Tyrion realized that they needed to escape! Now was not the time to lose!

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

Dear penthouse letters, I never thought this would happen to me! I was in a library, where two librarians were working, one older and one younger but both very sexy. I told the older librarian to ask the younger to take her clothes and get her panties off for her."

When I met her, she was 19 and pregnant with her second child. She was about to graduate with honors in psychology in May, 2001, but couldn't find her way back into the job.

In May 2002, the New York State Office of Human Rights sued the two female library staffs. The OHR charged that "each of the female librarians sexually charged male patrons and harassed an innocent and vulnerable man during his visit to the library. Some of that harassment involved explicit behavior which, if shown to an unbiased judge, could amount to sexual assault."

The cases eventually were settled. In the OHR's words, the staffers agreed not to harass anyone in the future, and to refrain

Beer_Suitcase
May 3, 2005

"Where you gonna put that hot mouth next?" cried Jean-Luc Piccard. Riker moaned "My icky lips..." he groaned again "I can't help but lick up and down the tip of that prick of yours, I can feel myself get close...I've watched my girlfriend lick your ickie like that...and then she tells me..." "I think we could gently caress..." smiled Picard as Riker let loose another torrent of seed. He pulled Jean-Luc Piccard out of his chair as quickly as he could and picked up Jean-Luc Piccard by the rear end, dragging him back to the bridge. Jean-Luc Piccard's entire frame was filled with Picard's load as he continued to gently caress Picard in Riker's rear end, his long thick cock throbbing over Picard's rear end. With a shudder, Picard reached down for Jean-Luc Piccard's face. Jean-Luc Piccard couldn't breathe as Picard held the hand of Riker tightly around his waist.

BluesShaman
Apr 25, 2016

She wore Blue Velvet.
When you stand for what you believe in, and find the strength to do what's right. That's Turtle Power. And in many cases this is what you're going to need to go into a career with."

You'll be a Turtle at an early age. They love kids.

"When they first start in, kids grow quite quickly, but soon you get into a situation where you're a grownup. And you come under pressure to be on a better level than all the others."

If you don't go to your first college, or attend your first career fair or trade show, you'll be a Turtle for life.

"I think it's a great compliment to be a college dropout.

"There's that extra level to start at a new college with great opportunities. But you need to make sure you go to the right one and be prepared. You should be working hard and it pays to have a business and make a living."

The greatest Turtle of all — if there is

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elukka
Feb 18, 2011

For All Mankind
Hello, GBS! These are the general SA forums rules. These are also the rules for GBS. Please read them.

Rules

Don't be a dick. The point of these forums is for the people to come together to discuss things in a relaxed (and friendly) environment.

Be nice to each other. Just as important as keeping the threads civil is keeping everyone in line on most topics, whether they are on topic or not. Don't be a jerk.

No spamming posts. Post the thread as a comment for other people to check it out on.

A good place to start is by simply having a post at SA that you want others to read. Be specific in what you would like to see.

Don't be mean to people online. In most cases, just be helpful. You have the ability to be like that. Just do it in a kind and friendly manner, but please try never to be aggressive in any way. If the other member of the group is being mean, there is always