Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

beer gas canister
Oct 30, 2007

shmups are da best come play some shmups they're cheap and good and you like them
Plaster Town Cop
My juicy oval office? Oh God... It tastes so good! (kiss) I can't feel myself getting ready from the other side... (moaning continues) Oh god... I should have taken your cock in my mouth before you hosed me... Oh god... gently caress me... Make me want you. Please don't stop…please don't stop! Oh gently caress... Oh gently caress… Oh gently caress. Oh...gently caress. Oh gently caress…oh gently caress.. Oh gently caress… Oh gently caress... gently caress me... Make me your girl... Make me yours. Make me your girl… Make me your girl!! (slurping sounds continue) (moan) gently caress my rear end... gently caress my rear end... Make me cum... Make me cum for you... Make me cum for you… make me cum for you...Make me cum!! (slurp) Oh gently caress... Oh gently caress...gently caress your big fat cock of yours... gently caress your big hard cock of yours… Yeah...you're so big...so loving big...I love your cock so much…gently caress...Make me cum...Make me cum for you... Make me cum for you… make me cum for you... Make me cum

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beer gas canister
Oct 30, 2007

shmups are da best come play some shmups they're cheap and good and you like them
Plaster Town Cop
All ten penises were wildly out of control! My nipples were rock hard by mid-afternoon! They were already throbbing and thick! I was sure that they were even stronger than those of the man that I was standing beside at the hotel and staring at when I took the picture! Now, that was embarrassing! I got up and went in front of my mirror to see how that looked. I am glad that I came before that photo came to light. It looks worse than even that picture. My nipples were throbbing all day and that photo made them that much more unbearable. I never thought that I could be so physically aroused with those kind of pictures! A few hours ago I was walking home from work and my pants were all messed up from my morning walk home! I ran into my husband who was having difficulties carrying my heavy luggage, he offered me some spare pants and underwear. When I looked in, he was naked. I immediately picked them all off himself and put