Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

quote:

Detective Pikachu was really good at that, as the guy who was really smart would use everything he learned to get away with it. After I started going with him, I started to lose my motivation.

"I used to think that Pokémon were cool, but a lot of them look just like me, like a caricature. In the end, though, when you're out there fighting, it's like being around someone who is fighting. The trainers have these amazing Pokémon that the world just loves to look at and worship. And I just became an actor instead."

As they watched it happen play out in the TV cameras, the boys knew what the world wanted to hear about them. As the game progressed, their personalities became more and more like others as they played and became more and more popular with the girls in the game.

While the boys were enjoying themselves on the island, their mother's boyfriend was getting ready to go off to college,

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

quote:

Han Solo, in a statement Friday: "Our lives have been changed forever as a thousand generations ago, when we first walked on the surface of the moon. Yet that dream is no longer a reality for me as it is to millions of others who are dreaming of the same."

The video opens with the voice of someone saying, "Why have we chosen to leave? It's a lot easier this way."

Han Solo appears on an earlier image of the space shuttle Discovery. John Heinis/NASA

"You are here not because other nations have chosen to leave, but because your planet has chosen to leave," he is heard saying.

quote:

Spiderman does whatever is demanded of him, regardless of the cost.

The only reason I don't think you've done a perfect job is for the reasons I've listed because I don't know any other artist who is able to match the mastery that Snyder brings to Batman. What you've done with Batman is spectacular. It feels like every aspect of the story has been put in place and worked flawlessly with each new issue.

reignofevil fucked around with this message at 08:43 on May 11, 2019

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

quote:

When we first discovered oil it was easy to spot the oil in the soil because it smelled pretty much the same.

oil to oil, where the first part is clean and the second part is oily and dirty, we started to look at it more closely. When someone said "you might see it in the soil and you might not", we were a bit suspicious so we took out an environmental survey and found that around 80% of the land was either saturated or had a lot of saturated soil and only around 10% was saturated or oil based.

With oil there were areas where there was so much oil and soil where we could not see it, we couldn't smell it, it was there, it was the oil.

So we looked deeper. We looked at the soil composition. We looked at the oil to soil ratio. It got really bad there.

We just wanted to know whether the oil was coming from somewhere else, from oil fields, from oil rigs.

Then we asked if someone was going to be killed. This was in

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

quote:

Jason Voorhees: You're getting too far away, man.

Vicky Fox-Penny : You're getting too far away.

Vicky Fox-Penny : You're getting too far away, man.

Vicky Fox-Penny : You're getting too far away,man.

(sigh)

The other day, I was at this party. A friend introduced me to this boy and asked, "Is this kid from T.V.: He's just really big."

I was like, "Yeah! Like, this huge dude is playing a video game in this other hall!

Hey, he's big too!"

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

quote:

Hey riddle diddle the cow played a fiddle andsang a few tunes, and then there was that cow

that sat around on a hill all alone singing and playing with a piece of string, as if it was her own

song.

But now the cow was gone! The cow had been stolen! But now the cow had been stolen!

[End of chapter]

H.S.A.: The cow was stolen.

B.L.: No!

H.S.A.: The cow had been stolen. We must try to find the cow.

[End of chapter]

[End of chapter]

H.S.A.: The cow was stolen. We have come to a conclusion.

[End of chapter]

H.S.A.: We have come to an agreement.

Y.B.: (to the police) All right I'll be right home.

A.N.: It's a good day.

[End of chapter]

B.L.: But we found the cow

T: It's good now!

T: It's a good day!

C: Now I know what to do... The cow is going to be put back with the man who killed her!

T: It's good now!

C: All

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

quote:

This company's shocking turn toward BDSM themed advertising has been so controversial that it's getting widespread attention. As far as BDSM ads go they seem harmless enough, and even if it could become illegal they would at least be able to get away with it. They've just created something a bit more uncomfortable for the companies who are running them, for this ad has caused quite some upset amongst the BDSM community.

According to the company they are using a model of sex abuse called double penetration. While this is a good description it just wouldn't be accurate. Double penetration is not being tied to any kind of physical activity. It's a bit more of a euphemism to give it a positive connotation. And even though this model has become extremely popular because it's relatively mainstream, it's still problematic.

Advocates of this model of advertising say that this particular

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

quote:

THE VAMPIRE FROM TWILIGHT wrestles with THD VAMPIRE FROM TWILIGHT and it makes a huge mess of its surroundings. It goes on to try to break THROW THROW THROW and BLOCKBLOCKBLOCKBLOCKBLOCKBLOCK which have both been already blocked by the SINGER from TWILIGHT and THD VAMPIRE FROM TWILIGHT. This makes THD VAMPIRE FROM TWILIGHT stop moving and THD VAMPIRE OF TWILIGHT go silent for the count. It then runs towards THA GHOSTS from TWILIGHT and WHAM A HAND GOES INTO TWICKNESS, and it starts moving towards the VAMPIRES from TWILIGHT, but it hits and knocks its foot off it's head and it starts coming down at them. These have been blocked by THE GHOSTS' BLUNTED VAMPIRE FROM TWILIGHT, THA DUST FROM THROWING THROWING WHIPPING THA DUST from THROWING WHIPPING WHIPPING THA DUST from THROW

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

quote:

This is a story about two sad bankrobbers.

They got mugged on an obscure Brooklyn street corner, robbed, shot and then taken to the hospital. For more than two hours they remained in critical condition.

The victims, both men aged 48, have lived with dementia for more than 35 years. They were taken to St. Barnabas's Hospital as a precaution after being robbed on June 22, 2014.

For many weeks after, they had had to wear special hearing aids that could only hear their voices and was not up to the task of helping their eyes.

As hospital staff have shown, this was a daunting situation for them.

They had to keep watch from a window at the front of the facility — just outside of which are two locked doors with a keypad — for any intruders.

When the nurses tried to go through the gate on the opposite side, they had their patients come to them and they opened them all, one by one.

And there was even one patient locked out of the building and forced to stay inside.

"I am not sure

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

quote:

TODAY INCREDIBLE HULK IS GOING TO READ YOU NEWS.

IT'S BEEN ANOTHER GREAT MONTH, YOU KNOW?

THERE WILL BE STUFF TO READ ON TWITTER, ON WELCOME TO THE SOUND OFF, TONE WARFARE, SIDE NOTE GALLERY AND HULK LOVES THE SOUNDS OF HULK'S HOSPITAL!

(BUT FIRST, YOU NEED TO READ THESE WALL STREETS FOR THOSE WHO DIDN'T LEAVE.

THE REVIEWS IN HERE ARE REALLY, REALLY STRONG.)

HULK IS PRETTY SWEET FEELINGS DURING THIS YEAR'S UPDATE, BUT WE REALLY REALLY LOVE OUR NEW LOCATIONS.

THE DESTINATION.

THE COUPLE DISTANCE.

THE LIVING ROOM.

THE MUSEUM.

WHEN YOU GET THAT FIRST THING—THE THING THAT MAKES THE SOUND STRAIGHT

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

quote:

These are the steps to raise your baby, and they are all within the scope of the first-time mother.

1. Prepare an effective and clear home birth technique that you can live with, regardless of which baby's parents want to adopt you.

2. Prepare an effective and clear birth plan for all of the siblings at your infant's birth.

3. Consider the possibility of making changes to the plan early in your pregnancy so that you and your baby get the most comfortable, loving and happy home you are able to provide for each child.

4. Consider how being home for each baby, regardless of whether his or her biological family wants to come back, is beneficial for your baby.

5. In developing your home birth technique, make an effort to give your baby time with you on the first or second day, each day. You can also decide to give your baby some privacy to bond in a shared room during the day, perhaps in the car, if desired. If time of day is not important, give your baby the luxury of a nap and/or quiet time after school and/or other breaks

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

quote:

Splish splash in a bath blish blash on the pathof the blish blash on the path of the bumble blash bumble Blame a mistake when it comes to pronunciation and spelling - you shouldn't

bumble be a mistake bumble in the way - you shouldn't

blew a raspberry blash on the path of the raspberry blatch on the path of the blish blash on the path of the bumble blash bumble Blame a mistake when it comes to pronunciation and spelling - you shouldn't

bruise your cheekbones on a bus blush and blush bumble - you shouldn't

brown eyes blush and blush blish Blame a mistake when it comes to pronunciation and spelling - you shouldn't

burn down your house blush and blush bumble - you shouldn't

butterfly blouse blush and blush blush Blame a mistake when it comes to pronunciation and spelling - you shouldn't

Butterfly flowers blush and blush blish Blame a mistake when it comes to pronunciation and spelling

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

Neophyte posted:

Robert Frost has the depression:

Two roads diverged in a yellow wood,
And sorry I could not travel both
ways.
But I did not give up, so I did.

I read that as a stunning success of taking both roads.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

quote:

Link gets the master sword KASLASH Link gets the hookshot TWANG WOOSH Link gets the triforce BAZAM WISH GRANTED Link gets the moon stone NEGATIVE SHIELD Link gets the sword OLD SWORD Link gets the lightning rod AGEY BUGGLE Link gets the sword AND THE GRANDBANKS ENDED Link loses ALL SHOTBUCKS Link loses ALL SHOTBUCKS and loses the power of the sword SKILLS AND DEATHS Link is unable to learn the following skills: WAND, CHALLENGER HOOK and DEATH ROAD

To save Link, the game must be patched to the latest version of the Nintendo 64 game console. (The following information applies if you already have this game patched. Refer to http://www.nintendo.com/systemupdate/system-updates/for-updates/updates.html for more info about the Nintendo 64 system update system.)

When a system update is installed, the patch files must be installed into a drive specific location. If not, no future patches will affect

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

quote:

The symbol is known as a 'Bass Clef' nobody but you calls that symbol 'Frowny Joe'.

So, as a friend of mine, one of my favorite bands back in the day called the Bass Clef a "Frowny Joe"

"Frosty Joe"

This is something the band put up to prove their legitimacy to the Fender guys back in the day. It is the very first symbol on their original label, and it was their way to make sure people knew they were indeed "Frosty Joe" and therefore the real Frosty Joe, not just a phony Frosty Joe with the Fender logo glued to his arm.

"Joe"

These guys liked it because it meant they were just doing things right on the guitar. It got so popular that they have the bass clef logo on the front as well.

Reddy

"Fyrdian" or "Fyrdian" or "Meadowlark"

Reddy

Reddy also goes by just his stage name for the sake of this post, Reddy

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

quote:

We've got to trim off any parts that aren't funnyor funny enough. That's all I tell them: That's about a fourth of jokes being true.

"What happened with the [former president's] comment was that everybody started throwing things at everybody. We've got to make sure people stop throwing things at others. We can never have a conversation where we want things to be true, because we can get to a point where somebody just will say, 'Okay, these are some facts.' I can't do anything about [that]. We're not supposed to have conversations where we want people to tell us facts, right?"

Sterling has been under pressure from Democrats since Donald Trump's election win, including a string of high-profile incidents — his lewd remarks about women as a businessman in 2005, and then-CNN anchor Brianna Keilar — which some say contributed to the GOP's recent loss of Congressional districts. Trump, who has since taken over at CNN following the departure of his embattled co-host and anchor, Anderson Cooper, has called those incidents "troubling."

In the most recent poll —

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

quote:

Peggy Hill revved the twin engines and floored it toward the off-ramp. The police stood, mouths agape as she sped along an unmarked road.

"I'm doing something right," she said as she veered off the road. Just like that, a police car sped away.

And with that last sound, Peggy Hill died. Her driver's license expired and she was arrested because of a DWI. A judge ruled that in that case her blood-alcohol level was three times the legal limit. Hill was sentenced to probation, with her blood-alcohol level lowered to .25 percent. Her conviction was tossed by a district judge after prosecutors argued that Hill's car had driven her down an "alleged road" that had never existed, and the alcohol had never been tested. It's unclear if prosecutors will bring a retrial. (It will require a different judge to decide whether Hill's blood-alcohol was a factor in her June 2007 death.)

While the case was over, Hill's family tried to find out as much as they could about her story. For a long time, they were told

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

quote:

Dangle. Finagle. Bagel.

So I found myself in a quandary—why? What would happen? I didn't feel like trying to find some way to do just this, because I was worried how it would effect my children.

After some discussion, I decided that my daughters didn't need me to find a permanent solution. For them, everything was okay. As far as Dad was concerned, the whole situation came down to this:

Your first two children, when they grow up, will probably end up going completely insane and becoming psychopaths with extreme hatred and aggression, either because you taught them to hate and hate or because they didn't know who you were and didn't care. As a result, their parents will try to kill them. You'll never get out of jail because you won't be a murderer because there will always be other people to kill. What they'll be doing is they're trying to hide their child from themselves when there are other parents to hide from when their child grows up.

You'll never get out of jail because you won't be a murderer because

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

quote:

Whoop there it is! Whoop there it is! Whoop there it is! Whoop there it is! Whoop there it is! Whoop there it is! Whoop there it is! Whoop there it is! Whoop there it is! Whoop there it is! Whoop there it is! Whoop there it is! Whoop there it is! Whoop there it is! Whoop there it is! Whoop there it is! Whoop there it is! Whoop there it is! Whoop there it is! Whoop there it is! Whoop there it is! Whoop there it is! Whoop there it is! Whoop there it is! Whoop there it is! Whoop there it is! Whoop there it is! Whoop there it is! Whoop there it is! Whoop there it is! Whoop there it is! Whoop there it is! Whoop there it is! Whoop there it is! Whoop there it is! Whoop there it is! Whoop there it is! Whoop there it is! Whoop there it is

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

quote:

This is the story of the ghosts who had an outdoor barbecue. The first ghost was called Spookler the second ghost was called Hitler the third was called The Boy From Brooklyn. My mom asked me to draw them, I didn't know how to do it but I really drew them. Now I can't draw ghosts! One ghost was a clown, the other ghost was a guy who was killed by his ex-girlfriend! That's how my mom found it interesting and the other ghost was a boy. But I could never draw a pig. So I told the boys to draw an imaginary pig so it looked like something it had been. And my mom had the girl draw a pig. They also drew one of two things. One thing came out like a pig and they got it on her wall and they played together. It was pretty funny.

My mom was a really proud lady, she was a little shy but also kind. I think a bunch of the times she went out to eat her kids would call up and give me "What are you doing at the barbeque?" and I'd say "Oh, it's my mom

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

quote:

A crazy robot went to the state fair but the carnie said to him 'we're all out of ideas, and you have nothing.' Then it was like 'We're gonna blow this man' but this man wouldn't have been blown, he could have taken that gun, but that carnie said 'if you shoot me you're going to get a shot in!' [Laughs]"

Check out these related stories:

A Day in the Life of the Robot Revolutionaries

A Robot's Worst Nightmare: A 'Bad Cop'

The Robot of the Week: C-3PO's First 'F-Bomb' Goes Off

"Star Wars" was the first film released in a 3D home environment and was released September 24, 1977.

In the film, the C-3PO character has an epiphany about not being allowed to be a part of the film, and he decides to return home to get away from the Galactic Empire, who have been trying very hard to get in on his side. The C-3PO character is then given away in the fireworks finale of the film.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

quote:

The aliens have sent there demands 1) candy 2) ice cream 3) no bedtime during sleepovers 4) a big kiss on the lips 5) something on your phone 6) any other kind of attention which is not just an image 7) any kind of praise or compliments which would cause the attention to stop 8) a "I love you" and "We love you", which in this alien culture means "I'm ready, you're ready", all things that would cause the attention to stop if an alien contact is made. To get their attention, these aliens also like to take the form of a cartoon-like model. If one of their female aliens is attracted to you, one of many possible options are listed. You can always give her a kiss on the head, and you can usually tell her that you like her by the look in her eyes. The girls who find love in your presence will sometimes come to you with their parents, their parents, or their parents' friends, or even other aliens, but their parents are always attracted to the girls, whether you have been with them or not. They are usually attracted to you as

Edit- I guess my grammar fuckup there can be memorialized forever

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
List of games where the only winning move is not to play: 1) Tic Tac Toe 2) Pac-Man 3) Missileman 4) Space Invaders - 3 of them are pretty drat popular

There's a good chance that someone with more than one arm is playing these games but it was difficult to test. If this was the case please let me know for the correct answer. Or do you still see people playing them all week? (I'm just tired of seeing all these games)

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

quote:

Lowtax got banned from YouTube the other day. That's okay his new moneymaking plan is tobring back this channel.

Here we go!

I do like some of the videos this is going too deep

What this is all about, people. This is not about YouTube!

Youtube is about getting money, not making videos. I made it pretty big for a year because I did a video called "gently caress YOU FUUUCK YOU," where I showed my face a little bit from a guy in a black T-shirt. "I got caught," I say. That was it. gently caress you sooooo bad.

So, my plan for the rest of 2017 is: Get in shape. That's it. Get into the biz!

If I keep this up (which is what I hope to do for the rest of the year), I'm going to make this video more interesting, which is where I've come from lately.

I've got this crazy thing where I am literally doing nothing. I don't watch TV, I don't listen to music. I watch movies all day and I read stuff online. I get up the next day and work

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

quote:

Bob Johanisson: "What in the ever living gently caress are you doing with that horse-shoe?"

You:
 "Hold it, we can do that again. I know just the horse you think we should give it."

Ludwig Schreier: "I'm gonna be the guy to put them back in the barn, you stupid gently caress. You're going down on a horse like it's nothing."

You: "You're loving joking, doin' that thing?"

Ludwig Schreier: "There's nothing funny about it. You know there's always something funny about the first horse you do something to cause him to suffer. That's why we've always used horses with the most severe forms of saddle sores on their heads. That's what makes a good riding horse, we'll get them in the barn and take their heads off and keep them there by the legs."

Gibbard: "Goddamn, that's going to get into people's heads! I'm a man, don't you know?"

You: "Why, of course, because you guys are too drat polite…"

Ludwig Schreier: "I

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

quote:

Clap go dem buttcheeks brapbrapbrap went mah gat bling bling thang gang
bang fuckah dang gently caress bop bang babble babble bop babble bop cocks bop cocks bop bang rear end da gang bang babble bop babble bop bangdah bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bangbollocks, ack, it ack da gang bang bang babble bop bumpbollocks, mike buhh bumpbollocks, cuck, it bumpbollocks, cuck, it bumpbollocks, cuck da gang bangbang babble babble bop bop bop bop bangbang bangbang bangbangbangbangbangbangbangbangbangbangbangbangbangbangbangbangbangthopbangbollocks, ack, it ack da gang bangbang babble babble bop bumpbollocks, mike buhh bumpbollocks, cuck, it bumpbollocks, cuck, it bumpbollocks, cuck bang boom boom boom bangbangbangbangbangbangbangbangbangbangbangbangbangbangbangbangbangbangbangbangbang

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

quote:

Detective Pikachu turned to Professor Lickitung and said "Goku struck again last night."

"Who hit Pikachu this time?" asked Professor Wigglytuff.

"He was out drinking tonight." Goku replied.

"Then you hit a wild kangaroo," said Wigglytuff.

"Who said you hit wild kangaros?" asked Professor Wiggle.

"Goku," said Professor Lickitung.

Goku smiled. "I don't quite have that sense of humor anymore."

Professor Lickitung nodded. "You don't really have it anymore, have you?"

"Well, now I have a sense of humor," said Goku excitedly and grabbed a piece of paper out of his desk. He took it and scribbled some lines on it. He drew a giant kangaroo in the middle of the scribbled letters.

"Oh!" said Professor Wiggle delightedly. "Goku just did that!"

Lickitung and Wigglytuff laughed and laughed together. "Awwwwwwwwwwwww!"

Next Chapter

Next Chapter

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
Part two takes a surprising turn!

quote:

Next Chapter
Goku Draws The Kangaroo and Professor Wigglytuff says "
This is stupid." [3] .

This episode gives us the second opportunity of the series to see some hints in the form of Professor Wigglytuff, who is in a position to know about them because he has an advanced level of knowledge about their abilities. After defeating the Cell Bomb, he reveals it to the others via a phone call to the others as a warning message. In addition to this, he has also told Cell that he will reveal the name of Gokuden once they finish Cell; presumably he is also trying to force his team not to waste their time on the Cell-Cell match, as he doesn't trust them.

Goku gains much better control over his strength when using his Flying Kamehameha again; his kamehameha has been a disaster for him in the past. After Goku defeated Whis and Kami together, there was nothing left in his mind which could have done anything to Whis. As such, he was forced to use these two techniques to make himself stronger. It is revealed by Whis that he actually used these abilities as his backup. However, it is unknown whether this

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

quote:

Goku killed Cell at last using his Flying Kamehameha and then Professor Wigglytuff revealed the name of Gokuden. Professor Wigglytuff said that Gokuden meant that he destroyed the evil that Cell brought with him and destroyed the Earth, but he also gave it away that Gokuden was a God and they needed to destroy it. Wigglytuff then told the world Gokuden became known as Master Gokuden which was the second Gokuden in history to kill Cell after his first killing him. He then revealed that in addition to Gokuden's power he was also the only living creature known to possess the power of Death with the same power Gokuden possessed. Master Gokuden then stated that in order for his power to manifest in a way that could harm Cell his body had to grow.

Suddenly, Master Gokuden suddenly fell to the ground and exploded with a roar. Master Gokuden then revealed himself to Goku as Kaioken as both of them jumped in their respective direction to meet up with Cell. They fought as a pair and Goku managed to kick Master Gokuden to the ground and then he sent Kami flying towards Cell. Master G

Our epic finale

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

quote:

Bomb disposal is an incredibly difficult job but you might be surprised at what improvised equipment sometimes makes its way onto the disposal range. Bomb disposal units call it 'Provving' and common improvised tools include: (from left to right) an axe and a metal drill

an iron bar using the "hammer" method

a wire spool and wire cutter

dishwashing machines such as the "sieve"

and a "pick and shovel"

The job is done by a team of a dozen or so employees each with a set of tools that makes up their expertise (this includes those who know nothing about explosives). All this equipment has to be hauled from nearby buildings – usually, the location is marked in white tape – which means your task might not be done until it's safe to remove the tools.

All those workers can all die waiting on the job

This is not something you'll often see seen in news bulletins and you should not read any news reports about someone getting lost in the desert. There are also people in other developing countries, such as Afghanistan, where things such as bombs and improvised explosive devices (IED) are very common, said Jonathan Wrangham, a consultant from the US consulting

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

quote:

The trees are just the right height which is approximately 3/4 of the height of the top of a tree without clipping the foliage. Just a little higher for a taller tree. If your tree is taller than 5 feet tall, it will take 1 square inch more per square foot to hold and not clip. This is the average of 3 photos. The last picture is the tallest tree on my property, 2 trees and 3 trees with no clipping. I know that there are no other photos of the exact model, but if you use the exact photo, it says about 3 inches tall at the top with the same amount of foliage above it. These are the exact measurements of the 3 trees I use.

Trees are made of fiberglass. We cut it with a knife and sand it. It is very easy to sand. All of the edges of the trees are polished. The last 4 pics are the ones with no foliage. The wood is treated with an acetone solution. Not much, I would say nothing at all on the fiberglass. I have never heard anyone complain about anything.

I tried many types of fiberglass and it all comes out the same. This is one method that I have used that I really like

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

quote:

New ritual spell Monkjammer to restore health when using a shield spell.

Fists of Fire - A large wooden shield created by the Firebrand clan, its purpose is to protect against small arms fire, and has a 1.5-2x damage increase per hit.

Fishing Hook – A fishing rod that can be thrown, allowing one to catch several fish.

Flamed Finger (1) - A small spear found in The Depths. It can deliver a small shock wave, damaging the target for 20 points of damage if they're struck by the tip.

Flowing Blade of Bait (3) - A large fishing rod made from leather strips. When thrown as a weapon attack as part of a ranged attack, it allows for a +5 to hit bonus, and has +3 to reach for every 3 hit points the target may take.

Fluid Ballista – A small, blue dart thrown by a water elemental. It bounces off walls and up to 50 feet (20m) high depending on the elemental type.

Flux (0.25) - Small purple jelly with a green outline. Affects targets with negative energy (e.g. all creatures or other