Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop
Prompt: I put on my robe and wizard hat...

quote:

I put on my robe and wizard hat as I walked down the street. It took me five minutes to catch up to this boy who said, "What are you doing out here?"

I answered him with that I didn't remember; I've been out here for a while — but never at midnight. The boy continued to ask me if I wanted to join him. I looked at myself in the mirror and said, "I've got to go take care of my son." He looked at me with eyes that were as wide as a rabbit's head and said, "We've just killed him; let's go." The boy began to laugh and then began to walk away. I don't know how long they took; I'm sure it was maybe a few minutes. When the boys took him into the bush, I felt like a prisoner in my house. I just hope, if we could get him home, that this man won't kill any of the other children. He's so vicious, and it just breaks my heart. … They kept asking me, '

:yikes:

quote:

I put on my robe and wizard hat...

...he looked at me. I didn't take any notice.

I didn't want to let myself be bothered by his curiosity on things that aren't vital. And that's when he grabbed me with both of his hands and slammed me down as hard as I could against the table of food.

"W-who are you!?" I cried out, my mouth opened wide, my eyes widened...

His hands covered my mouth, a little bit, and that made him want to suck my tongue, and bite it, and swallow it, and bite it, and suck it, and lick it...

"You are... The Witch of the Mountain," he said, his tone a smirk. His voice was sweet and kind.

"I've never met a witch of the mountain before..." And my legs started to give and my lungs were exploding…

"I've been called the Witch of the Mountain, of all places. I'm not talking about the Witch of the Mountains, the Wizard of the Mountain, or any other weirdo like that. My name's...I think it's called

:yikes:

Happy Thread fucked around with this message at 05:10 on May 11, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU