Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

I've been asking myself that question for a week now and I'm still struggling to find an answer

Edit: by the way, if people are wondering how the movie ends that gets answered in that Double Toasted review that was posted earlier, apparently at the end of the film it becomes public knowledge that Loqueesha is actually a white dude and the radio station's fans vote on whether he should be fired, he should continue as himself or he should keep doing his Loqueesha voice and the vote gets split between "be yourself" and "be Loqueesha" so he continues doing the radioshow as both personalities, switching randomly between the two voices, and everyone's happy with that.
:psyduck:

Okay, I think I have to watch this now

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

I've been asking myself that question for a week now and I'm still struggling to find an answer

Edit: by the way, if people are wondering how the movie ends that gets answered in that Double Toasted review that was posted earlier, apparently at the end of the film it becomes public knowledge that Loqueesha is actually a white dude and the radio station's fans vote on whether he should be fired, he should continue as himself or he should keep doing his Loqueesha voice and the vote gets split between "be yourself" and "be Loqueesha" so he continues doing the radioshow as both personalities, switching randomly between the two voices, and everyone's happy with that.

for his next movie he will play a nazi and a jew in A Tale of Both Sides

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

This is for sure a guy who's vocalized how unfair it is that only blacks can say the n word

You know what's unfair? This dude is obviously more talented than any black person and yet he sees them succeed in the Entertainment industry.

How can he resolve this conundrum? There seems to be no hope until he realizes there is a vast liberal conspiracy to keep the white man down in the USA.

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Sweaty IT Nerd posted:

You know what's unfair? This dude is obviously more talented than any black person and yet he sees them succeed in the Entertainment industry.

How can he resolve this conundrum? There seems to be no hope until he realizes there is a vast liberal conspiracy to keep the white man down in the USA.

Liberals, AND WOMEN! :bahgawd:

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Jeremy Saville is perhaps the most representative voice of America

El_Elegante
Jul 3, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Biscuit Hider

steinrokkan posted:

Jeremy Saville is perhaps the most representative voice of America

then he definitely deserves to die

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

El_Elegante posted:

then he definitely deserves to die

exactly my point

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

From CineD genchat

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

Bogus Adventure posted:

From CineD genchat

more like Romembermeesha

SardonicTyrant
Feb 26, 2016

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

LabyaMynora posted:

Countdown until Amazon finds out what this movie is and pulls it.
Good luck with that. Netflix paid to localize Gokudolls of all things, so streaming services are complete garbage.

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

I tried watching it high. Had to skip past whatever the gently caress that Gandhi impression was supposed to be, had a 15-minute conversation with my kid, skipped to the part where they hire an actress, and gave up because this is quite possibly the least funny thing on Earth and I say that as somebody with a REAL low bar for comedy.

El_Elegante
Jul 3, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Biscuit Hider
does he drop any f bombs

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

I don’t think so. It was very “Christian comedy.”

Streak
May 16, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo
i have watch the first 10 minutes or so of this movie and it is even more hilariously terrible than you can possibly imagine.

i didn't even get anywhere as far as the plot goes, just the first scene is so loving bad.

i'm looking forward to watching the rest but i didn't have a whole lot of time when i first saw it was online and honestly had to pause it a couple times to rant and make sure i wasn't having a stroke.

also:
Loqueeshank Redemption

Amarcarts
Feb 21, 2007

This looks a lot like suffering.
Watching it start to finish for you guys. There's a montage where he's coming up with his plot to be Loqueesha and practicing the voice while recording himself on his phone. During one part his boss at the bar accuses him of playing with his phone while on the clock and I think the original lines were Joe: "I got an iPhone." Boss: "But I thought you hated iPhones." The word iPhone is absolutely terribly overdubbed with "smart phone" in both lines though.

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

You’ve got more fortitude than me. Pretty sure I reflexively rolled my eyes and groaned when the daughter says “Dad your smartphone is making you stupid.”

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

this proud boy is gonna make a profit for the first time in his life thanks to people watching the movie just to roast it

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

Pretty sure they don’t get royalties when it’s on Prime, dude. They already got paid.

Also gently caress that Gandhi impersonation was so fuckin bad.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
Wright in a lying morally reprehensible creature with a benis.

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

Thanks for bringing this to my attention. I'm working all night and need some background racism that I don't really have to pay attention to.

Zoracle Zed
Jul 10, 2001
podcast ep on the movie:

https://miniondeathcult.libsyn.com/loqueesha-feat-leslie-lee-iii-of-struggle-session

one of the hosts pointed out the saville digitally edited his eye color in one scene (???)

https://twitter.com/miniondeathcult/status/1132725899806236672

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

Zoracle Zed posted:

podcast ep on the movie:

https://miniondeathcult.libsyn.com/loqueesha-feat-leslie-lee-iii-of-struggle-session

one of the hosts pointed out the saville digitally edited his eye color in one scene (???)

lmao

AbsurdHeroine
Feb 27, 2007

One must imagine Sisyphus happy.
How? How is this guy for real?

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo
Jimmy Saville, as Loqueesha: “That spice gonna flow ya’ll”

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

There's a joke in there somewhere about how Loqueesha is able to walk without rhythm as though she was a dumpy white guy.

Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

so its a remake of good morning vietnam

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Zoracle Zed posted:

podcast ep on the movie:

what even is this movie lmao

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

Code Jockey posted:

it bad

Kharnifex
Sep 11, 2001

The Banter is better in AusGBS
He edited his eyes blue cos he thought it's pretty fremen to drink your own piss

Amarcarts
Feb 21, 2007

I tried to get through it but I had to stop it was just tedious

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

Code Jockey posted:

It's the greatest piece of cinematic art that humanity has ever produced, lol

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

loqueesha is all like "oh hell naw!" lol

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys
"J. Saville" seems like a real bad name for someone in showbiz to have.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Amarcarts posted:

Watching it start to finish for you guys. There's a montage where he's coming up with his plot to be Loqueesha and practicing the voice while recording himself on his phone. During one part his boss at the bar accuses him of playing with his phone while on the clock and I think the original lines were Joe: "I got an iPhone." Boss: "But I thought you hated iPhones." The word iPhone is absolutely terribly overdubbed with "smart phone" in both lines though.

So I’m guessing the plan was hoping Apple would pay them some sweet dollar for this awesome endorsement, but instead were told in no uncertain terms were they allowed to mention their trademark in their blackface nonsense.

Amarcarts
Feb 21, 2007

EL BROMANCE posted:

So I’m guessing the plan was hoping Apple would pay them some sweet dollar for this awesome endorsement, but instead were told in no uncertain terms were they allowed to mention their trademark in their blackface nonsense.

There's a scene later where he's talking to his daughter and the underlying message is how bad smart phones are for society. I wonder if the Apple thing happened mid production and they couldn't afford to reshoot so they overdubbed the one scene and added the daughter scene

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

drat Apple looks like you got

blackballed by Loqueesha

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

I see this finely crafted piece of cinema is still getting press: https://www.theguardian.com/tv-and-radio/2019/jun/08/is-loqueesha-worst-film-ever-made

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

sorry Guardian, think you got scooped on this by a margin

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

quote:

it’s so badly made that in three separate scenes (THREE SCENES!) Saville has visible food on his chin

LOL! What the gently caress?!