Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Your Everyday NEET
Apr 26, 2017
That was a short update.

Anyway, why don't we go to the police? Coz what could possibly go wrong?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Your Everyday NEET
Apr 26, 2017
A. Stare him down

Kano did get outwitted by the bad guys once. Noq he must assert his dominance to them.

Your Everyday NEET
Apr 26, 2017
Achi used to be part of the vigilante gang, right? Maybe Minorikawa can cross path with Achi if he covers The Rise and Fall of Shibuya’s Vigilante Squad!

Your Everyday NEET
Apr 26, 2017
Oh. Freak. I didn't read the choice carefully.

So yeah, drop Shibuya NOW. I changed my vote.

Yeah, the Keep Out mechanic is pretty stupid and provide unnecessary cliffhangers. Switching from Achi to Kano in the first block makes sense. But switching from Tama to Minorikawa?

Your Everyday NEET
Apr 26, 2017
Oh hey, it's the cartoonishly sleazy scammer. I wanna meet the cute furry cat. Let's go to Center Gai

Your Everyday NEET
Apr 26, 2017
This is a live action visual novel. And yet having Minorikawa drink the shady drink sends him rocketing into the ceiling like a cartoon character. Picking that option is worth it.

I don't think those choices matter. Both of them pick A

Your Everyday NEET fucked around with this message at 02:04 on Jul 7, 2019

Your Everyday NEET
Apr 26, 2017
Yeah, the criminal's totally gonna snatch Hitomi when she got close to the van. A. You go first, Achi

Your Everyday NEET
Apr 26, 2017
Osawa is the father of Maria and Hitomi, right? He seems calm enough for a father whose daughter has been kidnapped.
Also, there's a lot of sciency stuff in his route which makes his story seems pretty boring compared to the other 4 main characters.

Well, let's just get his story over with. A.

Your Everyday NEET
Apr 26, 2017
Deep down, Osawa does care about his daughters after all.

I got a weird vibe from Detective Kajiwara. He's a little cartoonish in the mostly serious route, and he looks like a horror villain with how he just stood in the dimly lit hallway.

I pick Kano. I wanna see how will that hotheaded detective catch the terrorist.

Your Everyday NEET
Apr 26, 2017
A. I'm curious. It could probably be. A BOMB!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Your Everyday NEET
Apr 26, 2017
c. Straight up fight

Well. Let's just give her what she wants. Besides, it'll be funny if this kung-fu is somehow got defeated by a cat.