Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cda

by Hand Knit
trick question

1) data is an android, data was never a baby
2) star trek takes place in the future, so going back in time would be useless
3) data is faster and stronger than any human. you would have no chance of killing him

if you got tricked by the question, please post "drat, I GOT OWNED" below

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

cda posted:

trick question

1) data is an android, data was never a baby
2) star trek takes place in the future, so going back in time would be useless
3) data is faster and stronger than any human. you would have no chance of killing him

if you got tricked by the question, please post "drat, I GOT OWNED" below

WRONG

You've been hoodwinked by the system, me and my co workers thought about this very conundrum and this is us, going back in time, to murder Data when he was a baby

Destroy this evidence after viewing, just looking at it could end you up in some kind of chrono-offender time prison!

Graphic violence involving baby robots and destruction, view at your own risk!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbAOQNVP7Xk

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

bird.

Yes op i would go back in time to kill dats

bird.

Why you ask, would i go and do this malcious thing? To steal his glases :evilbuddy: or visor, whatever you call the thing that grants him visuion

bird.

And then i would bring that tevhnology back to tge future and get rich -- heheh, not such a stupid idea now, youre thinking

take the moon

by sebmojo
drat, I GOT OWNED

-said data, the baby, right before I killed him

Farecoal

There he go

BrownianMotion posted:

Why you ask, would i go and do this malcious thing? To steal his glases :evilbuddy: or visor, whatever you call the thing that grants him visuion

reported

cda

by Hand Knit
loling imagining you idiots going back in time to kill data from star trek, only to find out that he hadn't been built yet

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Macnult

he is a wonderful cat owner so no I would not

bird.

♪ ~ butterfly in the sky
gonna be a rich guy ~ ♫
♪ ~ just take a look
thru visor at book ~ ♫
♪ ~ blind man that can see
a genius plan by me ~ ♫

joke_explainer

cda posted:

loling imagining you idiots going back in time to kill data from star trek, only to find out that he hadn't been built yet

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

Baby Data with a gun

cda

by Hand Knit

Drink-Mix Man posted:

Baby Data with a gun

Impossible

Farecoal

There he go
yeah, it would be a phaser

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Joke's on you, I went forward in time and murdered elderly data.

super sweet best pal

Got sent a genealogy chart from the future showing who the current living ancestors of Dr Soong are.

joke_explainer

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

It was really easy, too, as he was infirm from being so elderly and all the aging.

Android Blues

First I will devise an initiative to make Data a baby. Then I will go forward in time, and kill the baby data.

cda

by Hand Knit

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

As a fictional character, Data exists in an eternal present. I am sorry I will have to wait hundreds of years to see the look on your face when you realized that you were no closer to Data than when you began your time journey.

cda

by Hand Knit

Android Blues posted:

First I will devise an initiative to make Data a baby. Then I will go forward in time, and kill the baby data.

Trivial. Propose an animated show for children called Star Trek Babies.

cda

by Hand Knit
If I can step back from the thread for a moment and just say how crazy it is that there hasn't been a Star Trek Babies show because that seems like a total no-brainer.

cda

by Hand Knit
Star Trek: the New Generation. Baby Worf. Baby Data. Baby Jeordi. Baby Troi. Baby Picard. Guinan is the Nanny figure. Baby Q causes trouble. They learn about the scientific method, how to get along with different races, and how to solve problems

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

cda posted:

Star Trek: the New Generation. Baby Worf. Baby Data. Baby Jeordi. Baby Troi. Baby Picard. Guinan is the Nanny figure. Baby Q causes trouble. They learn about the scientific method, how to get along with different races, and how to solve problems

baby riker constantly asking where babies come from

Drink-Mix Man

and somehow baby riker still has a full grown beard

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

cda posted:

If I can step back from the thread for a moment and just say how crazy it is that there hasn't been a Star Trek Babies show because that seems like a total no-brainer.

Star Trek Babies/Muppet Babies crossover imminent

FutonForensic

Picard, staring down the barrel of a phaser rifle at Baby Data, lying in his crib: im gonna do it!! Im gonna blow this drat baby to kingdom come

me: hey Picard, maybe you sh--

Picard: don't say another word! That's an order!!

me: you can't shoot a baby!!

Picard: https://youtu.be/xFGfWrJR5Ck

Drink-Mix Man

Baby Data is just a hypothesis

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Gonna go forward in time and kill Big Data so he can't make baby datas

treasure bear

hamjobs posted:

Gonna go forward in time and kill Big Data so he can't make baby datas

you will have to find him first, inside: the cloud

lol but

body is a dinosaur
smol data is under my protection

alnilam

are there any stairs in the entire Enterprise? Is baby Data even protected??

ty manifisto

alnilam

S4 E7 Secrets, intro (excerpt)

Whorf: We are taking heavy damage, Captain. We are not protected.

Data: Captain, there is a 50% chance that pushing will protect us. However, there is an equal chance that shoving will instead have the desired protective effect.

*ship shakes*

Whorf: Taking further damage. Evacuating decks 67 through 69.

Riker: Captain, we need to choose!

*slow zoom on Picard with tense note playing, cut to opening credits*

ty manifisto

Twenty Four

can data get pregnant and have a baby data?

instead of like "baby momma" or "baby daddy" would it be like "yeah that's my baby data"?

mysterious frankie

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.
what if we all showed up in the past at the same time and then decided to party? i would not like that. i came here to kill a baby >: D

----------------
Could the universe and starts be an enlarged reflection of the atomic world?

treasure bear

alnilam posted:

S4 E7 Secrets, intro (excerpt)

Whorf: We are taking heavy damage, Captain. We are not protected.

Data: Captain, there is a 50% chance that pushing will protect us. However, there is an equal chance that shoving will instead have the desired protective effect.

*ship shakes*

Whorf: Taking further damage. Evacuating decks 67 through 69.

Riker: Captain, we need to choose!

*slow zoom on Picard with tense note playing, cut to opening credits*

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

mysterious frankie posted:

what if we all showed up in the past at the same time and then decided to party? i would not like that. i came here to kill a baby >: D

ya but why not both?!

Bonaventure

by sebmojo
i just wanted to let you know that you did not trick me with this question, because i thought of all those facts, and i am not so easily duped, unlike Data who is very easy to trick due to his naivety and lack of understanding of social customs and mores!!!

----------------

Bonaventure

by sebmojo
Data can easily be tricked, much like Chewbacca before him, by putting a cartoon ham over a net, where when he takes the ham, the net scoops him up into the air. that's the level of buffoonery we're dealing with here.

of course he could then easily rip the net apart with his horrible metal limbs but the fact remains that he would have been quite the April's fool if this trap were laid in April

----------------

Martin BadClixx

dada stijl

:cumpolice:
Who is data

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

actually it would be more correct to say "who are data" or "who is datum" :eng101:

ty manifisto