Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

Me: *sprays Windex on a surface and starts wiping everything down with a paper towel*
You: You sicko. You absolute gross monster. What the gently caress.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cda

by Hand Knit

Bo-Pepper posted:

Me: *sprays Windex on a surface and starts wiping everything down with a paper towel*

Goons Are Gifts

Bo-Pepper posted:

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
:nws: :nws:

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
:stonk:

Goons Are Gifts

hosed up man

Farecoal

There he go
wish i had a gf so i could get a power blast of blue fluid 1x/month

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Buying a lot of windshield wiper fluid at the store so my bf doesn't realize I missed my 1x/month 3x/year

beer pal

whats up everybody. just popping in to say i wish i had a gf so i could watch her pour blue flui on a tampon 1x/month

https://i.imgur.com/xQxnooW.png

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Losing your girlfriend because you "blue" it

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Flavius Aetass
blue fluid? must be that time of the month!

i'm sorry, i didnt mean too offend any one i thought we were talking about periods

google THIS

beer pal posted:

whats up everybody. just popping in to say i wish i had a gf so i could watch her pour blue flui on a tampon 1x/month

:hf:

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

my wife hates that I watch my gf pour blue fluid on a tampon 1x/month. women, amirite?

cda

by Hand Knit

beer pal posted:

Farecoal

There he go
hey guys what's up, gfhaver here! it's that time of the month, which means, yeah, blue fluid time!!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

You nerds don't actually have a gf, because if you did you'd know that the girl pees on the tampon and if it turns blue, that means she's pregnant.

google THIS

A dystopian future where all the gf's must battle in an arena to earn their 1x/monthly blue fluid ration.

take the moon

by sebmojo
guys only want one thing and its loving disgusting

a gf to pour blue fluid on a tampon 1x/month

Twenty Four

going to the store and buying tampons once a month to make the cashier think I have a girlfriend

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Twenty Four posted:

going to the store and buying tampons once a month to make the cashier think I have a girlfriend

incredible

Farecoal

There he go
"do you guys have any blue fluid?"

Stoner Sloth

pour tampon blue,
i a watch her so on,
could fluid month 1x,
wish i had a g/f

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

super sweet best pal

Surprise her next Valentines with a blue fluid maker.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sve4qSlH3GE

super sweet best pal

Went to a friend's house once and the toilet was full of blue fluid. Tried to flush it out but I think his mom might've upper decked it because more came out. Took me like a couple thousand flushes just to get rid of it all.

google THIS

Go to use the urinal and not only is it full of blue fluid but it even has a congealed disc of blue fluid sitting in it. Nudge the guy next to me, "We warned them this would happen."

Areola Grande

super sweet best pal posted:

Went to a friend's house once and the toilet was full of blue fluid. Tried to flush it out but I think his mom might've upper decked it because more came out. Took me like a couple thousand flushes just to get rid of it all.

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

"Now dear. You're getting older. You're not going to be a little girl anymore. There are some things we need to talk about, things you need to know."
*the mother pulls out a glass of water and a small vial of blue food coloring*
"Moom! Eww gross!"

Bo-Pepper fucked around with this message at 15:10 on May 15, 2019

Manifisto

you idiot that was you friend's gf

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Manifisto posted:

you idiot that was you friend's gf

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

cda

by Hand Knit
I'm not a prude. I'll gently caress a woman while she's pouring blue fluid on a tampon 1x/month. It's just blue fluid.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Flavius Aetass
i earned my blue wings :smugmrgw:

FutonForensic

my dream cute-meet: im in the elevator, dressed as a giant tampon mascot for a very respected giant tampon company. she rushes in before the door closes, stumbling and spilling her bucket of blue fluid all over me. "O-oh my God," she stammers, "I'm s-so sorry. It won't happen again until next month"

Manifisto

me at the carnival, watching a parent buying blue cotton candy for their child: woah now buddy you can't just do that any time of the month, what do you think that kid's gonna learn

ty nesamdoom!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

wish I had a gf so I could debate whether or not it's a human right to pour blue fluid on a tampon 1x/month

Rad-daddio

Flavius Aetass posted:

:stare:

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

Flavius Aetass posted:

super sweet best pal

Was painting a miniature for roleplaying and started wishing I had a gf to pour the blue paint on the wet palette so I could watch.

Twenty Four

*buying every tampon at the store and throwing them one by one into the ocean to do my part to combat rising sea levels*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Areola Grande

Twenty Four posted:

*buying every tampon at the store and throwing them one by one into the ocean to do my part to combat rising sea levels*

haha