Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Still better than android clock

N.Z.'s Champion posted:

i had a saved search on an auction site for old hardware and this guy's stuff came up. he's selling hardware with his own OS preinstalled, and most of the stuff in this thread is from that public auction

https://www.trademe.co.nz/computers/software/operating-systems/linux/listing-2060233028.htm?rsqid=a6862778eb7b4b20ae49f0a6cb5f8ebb-002

i don't know him but he lives about 30 minutes away and i'm tempted to buy it

"and three years later, a team of russian divers found the submarine that had been his tomb"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

N.Z.'s Champion
Jun 8, 2003

Yam Slacker

Tokamak posted:

you're gonna die
relatable

DaTroof
Nov 16, 2000

CC LIMERICK CONTEST GRAND CHAMPION
There once was a poster named Troof
Who was getting quite long in the toof

N.Z.'s Champion posted:

Remember, if U get FAMOS, FAMOS will be FAMOUS

bars

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

NZ’s Champion are you embarrassed about your old Av text that said “Clean, green New Zealand”

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

AUSPOS

Progressive JPEG
Feb 19, 2003

did you buy it

coz someone did apparently

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

roof shout

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Gentle Autist posted:

NZ’s Champion are you embarrassed about your old Av text that said “Clean, green New Zealand”

a couple parts of it are

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Progressive JPEG posted:

did you buy it

coz someone did apparently

People have bought Linux and Windows and THEY'RE FUKEN FREE LMOO

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl