Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

Are you there yet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

i watched 28 Days Later on the airplane last flight

it was like fully uncensored and everything lol

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

numberoneposter posted:

i watched 28 Days Later on the airplane last flight

it was like fully uncensored and everything lol

some of the zombies were pretty nude i guess?

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

a few DRUNK BONERS posted:

some of the zombies were pretty nude i guess?
acts of violence against monkeys in lab cages
a full frontal nude shot of Cillian Murphy
lots of graphic violence throughout
attempted rape
summary execution
black zombie chained up by the neck
ends with him gouging the army guys eyes out
etc

i was just surprised to see it on an airplane like that :shrug:

numberoneposter fucked around with this message at 05:34 on May 23, 2019

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

I just got in.

I watched The Big Short, and they censored a LOT. like, there's a scene out by a Vegas pool, and everyone around the 2 actors was blurred out. At 1st I thought it was stylistic, but then I figured out it was cause of all the bikinis.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Home sweet home.

After I get some sleep and collect my thoughts, I'll do a final summary post, and then close the thread.

The journey is over.

Namaste

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

The Bananana posted:

All inclusive is nice, but it's weird to me the type of person who would fly so many miles to visit a little jewel of an isle in the Caribbean and then hide in a resort that caters to all your needs, but basically keeps you from experiencing most of what the island and it's people have to offer.

Generally is so you don't end up getting murdered and then raped.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KillerJunglist
May 22, 2007

Lion of Judah protect you, Jah be praised.

The Bananana posted:

gently caress, Moving sucks. You're a good dude to help ya bro move.

How did the lake die?

Yea he got a little sick too so it's really a good thing I was here to help.

The wiki article does a good job describing the facts about Salton but I still honestly suggest visiting. It's surreal.

Also bring sunscreen. The area is like 100ft. Or more below sea level and the sun is brutal there. I had no problem around San Diego but got a slight burn in under an hour when checking out Salton.