Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Goons Are Gifts

A while ago someone had an idea in Manifisto's 5 thread idea thread, involving a thread where people go out and photograph animals. I really liked this idea and was hoping for a thread about this then, but now I thought, why stop there?

It is SPRING, my dudes, let's go out and do fun spring things!!

The challenge is that you go out and take great photos of spring stuff! Animals, plants, flowers, blooming forests, green hills, running water, lakes, you know, nature. Obviously, ant pictures get bonus points but that's just me.
Make photos however you like, good, bad, with your phone or with your professional quality super camera, look at something and extract the brain image using your Amazon Alexa, or paint it in the nature, all goes!!

Your effort of leaving the safety of your home and risk it all for the yob will not be wasted. For every poster that posts three or more images of great spring things ITT, I will create a small nature monument with your name on it! Give me some time with that, but I'm thinking of painted stones, carved trees, sorted twigs or something, we'll see!

Let the fun begin and enjoy some spring together!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

excellent idea for a thread, the weather here should clear up some tomorrow and be even better on thursday, hopefully sufficient for good photoz!

ty nesamdoom!

Stoner Sloth

weather is fine here but opposite season - still cool idea for a comp and look forwards to seeing some awesome pics!

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Those are some good flowers op, I have some succulents that are bomb as hell but no flowers sadly.

----------------

Goons Are Gifts

Stoner Sloth posted:

weather is fine here but opposite season - still cool idea for a comp and look forwards to seeing some awesome pics!

Australian season is also fine!! Also your autumn is probably like our summer, too, so we don't discriminate here

drilldo squirt posted:

Those are some good flowers op, I have some succulents that are bomb as hell but no flowers sadly.

Also fine, post it!!

Stoner Sloth

Goons Are Great posted:

Australian season is also fine!! Also your autumn is probably like our summer, too, so we don't discriminate here

Also fine, post it!!

ah cool :) and yeah, at the moment it's quite fine here - keeps going between relatively mild but sunny days and then cold and pissing down with rain but I'll see if I can't find some nice things to take photos of to share with byob frens!

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

drilldo squirt

My succulents.

drilldo squirt fucked around with this message at 04:19 on May 15, 2019

drilldo squirt

Also, dust.

----------------

Manifisto

drilldo squirt posted:

My succulents.

:nice:

spring means many things, I get a very spring feeling from this plant

ty nesamdoom!

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

Looking forward to cute animal pics.

drilldo squirt posted:

My succulents.

Appreciating

Apparently I'm #1 Kotori fan

thank you matoi and vanisher for the sigs, lovely dad for the cool av

Twenty Four

drilldo squirt posted:

My succulents.

fcked up if true

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

this is not a recent photo but it is among my favorites and absolutely full of flowers

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

more recently are these things along my walk to the train take a look at em

also this rude tree that's all hey do you want a bunch of leaves in your face you jerk

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
dang NYC looks old and cool

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

i vomit kittens

here is a dump of pics from a trip i took last weekend. if you know which national landmark they're from i'll give you a high five

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

i vomit kittens posted:

here is a dump of pics from a trip i took last weekend. if you know which national landmark they're from i'll give you a high five

Everglades?

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

i vomit kittens

Splatmaster posted:

Everglades?

Goons Are Gifts

Woah some amazing photos here!! Also adding some of my own from my recent trip into the woods

Also bopeps and kitten vomiter already qualified for my nature gift, so gonna get started on that soon!

i vomit kittens

kind of looks like a warped photo of a labrador retriever tbh

i vomit kittens fucked around with this message at 18:32 on May 15, 2019

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

GET A LOAD OF THAT DOG

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Nature is taking over my deck and I am 100% good with this!!!

My tree is a carob relative called a locust bean tree. It makes big beans.

The bushes next to the deck are honeysuckle trained into bush form and is starting to bloom and smell like angels landed on my deck.

Goons Are Gifts

tbh it is a dog, he lives in the woods now and adapted to local circumstances. :dogcited:

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Here's a closer look at the foliage of the latter blooming honeysuckle bush. It's very very green and I love it so much. I missed color.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Goons Are Great posted:

tbh it is a dog, he lives in the woods now and adapted to local circumstances. :dogcited:

I hope he has a great job and life being a woods pupper, doing important woods pupper jobs

treasure bear

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I'm gonna plant a lot more peppers and maters today; we have ajvarski and Aleppo peppers to go in the ground today!

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

huh i guess a spider man really can do whatever a spider can

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

hamjobs posted:

The bushes next to the deck are honeysuckle trained into bush form and is starting to bloom and smell like angels landed on my deck.

*sneaks into ur backyard to breed a gold chocobo using ur carob nutz*

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

prepuce repurposed posted:

*sneaks into ur backyard to breed a gold chocobo using ur carob nutz*

You can't have Deez Nutz, boi

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

hamjobs posted:

good smell plants are the best, can't wait for the orange trees in my yard to make the floewrs

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

im one of your 3 youtube subscribers and would like a small panther update please thank

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

it’s just about time for the bloom of the local trees that smell like semen nature is amazing

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Bo-Pepper posted:

it’s just about time for the bloom of the local trees that smell like semen nature is amazing

Ah yes, the majestic Bradford pear which I absolutely love to hate and will tell everyone how much I hate if they stand still long enough

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
what about that time amarica gave queen victoria 20,000 linden trees lmao

treasure bear

Hugh Malone posted:

im one of your 3 youtube subscribers and would like a small panther update please thank

ive got 20 now ive gone viral :peanut:

they set fire to my garden in an intense battle last year but they're gone now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPYq5zqcy6M

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
that is a chill garden i would put a small chair in and have my tea in the AM

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I MADE A FRIEND, HIS NAME IS KENNETH

Stoner Sloth

Hugh Malone posted:

what about that time amarica gave queen victoria 20,000 linden trees lmao

alnilam

This triggered me bc garlic mustard is v invasive here, but then i remembered you're in europa. Also it's edible! :yum:

ty manifisto

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the unabonger
Hello everyone. I sometimes take photos, and sometimes they are of plants:

Here's one with a tiny little hummingbird!

I will be exploring Monterey this weekend and taking more pictures of flowers. Idk when those rolls will be developed.