Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

https://variety.com/2019/film/news/robert-pattinson-batman-matt-reeves-bruce-wayne-dc-comics-1203125473/amp/

I wonder if the internet is going to throw another tantrum like when Ben Affleck got cast lol

I wonder how many threads about this will be posted in GBS before the weekend is over?

So many questions

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
And people complain about the spiderman reboots

Robokomodo
Nov 11, 2009
With so many reboots, it’s possible we could all be Batman!

Tiberius Christ
Mar 4, 2009

i sure am sick of all these batmen

interwhat
Jul 23, 2005

it's kickin in dude
Didn't see the last one, not gonna see this one. Suck itttttt

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

I’ve heard he’s actually a good actor and hates Twilight, but I’m so loving sick of Batman. Give me a Martian Manhunter movie already.

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
I imagine a quite lot of people are either going to care about this, or not. Either way, comic books were probably a mistake.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
i hope batman fights crime in this one

Drink-Mix Man
Mar 4, 2003

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

This one fi ally twlls the origin of Batman

Million Ghosts
Aug 11, 2011

spooooooky
holy lord an actor who's good at hating everythig he's in will play a superhero?????

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

GET LOSE❌🗺️, YOUS CAN'T COMPARE😤 WITH ME 💪POWERS🇦🇺
Tbh the main criteria for Bruce Wayne is he look fuckable as hell so he’s already better than fat val Kilmer

Drunken Baker
Feb 3, 2015

VODKA STYLE DRINK
He's going to have to pull out all the tricks in the acting book to make me believe he could throw a punch.

Drunken Baker
Feb 3, 2015

VODKA STYLE DRINK
Know who's the toughest dude in Hollywood? John Cusack. Get him to play Batman. My 2 cents.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Batman(and all DC movies) has sucked poo poo since The Dark Knight. Who cares.

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
Batman as a romance movie aimed at teen girls is a brilliant idea and I hope the Joker is the love interest.

QuoProQuid
Jan 12, 2012

Tr*ckin' and F*ckin' all the way to tha
T O P

i hope he continues to do weird art movies. i liked him a lot in high life.

temple
Jul 29, 2006

I have actual skeletons in my closet
How many reactionary 'tube videos are processing at this moment?

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
This is not a good choice IMO. He is a bad actor and this is a bad casting choice.

Thanks for tuning into my podcast. Next week we'll discuss Kevin Costner as The Riddler.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
I bet it won't be as good as the Sonic the Hedgehog movie, IMO.

Khorne
May 1, 2002
Is he gonna take steroids and get mildly jacked like most actors who play superheros?

EorayMel posted:

I bet it won't be as good as the Sonic the Hedgehog movie, IMO.
It would be real hard to trump the blue boy's teeth.

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

this could be good if the whole thing is full goth. Marilyn Manson as the joker

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
I really hope he stays true to form and does interviews about how stupid Batman is as a character.

"When I read this comic, it's like it was written by a child. A child who really loved Batman. It was almost like it wasn't even supposed to be published, it was just something a kid wrote about how he wishes he was Batman and how cool Batman is and how he's so dark, and brooding, and important, and just plain bigger than life. And then someone went and illustrated it. And it's really weird, because it's still about this rich man in a Halloween costume, but it's just played completely straight, nobody thinks it's odd."

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
I didn't like how in the Dark Knight Bruce was whining about being Batman as if someone else forced him to dress up like a bat and fight crime.

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

Blurry Gray Thing posted:

Batman as a romance movie aimed at teen girls is a brilliant idea and I hope the Joker is the love interest.

:hf:

Woden
May 6, 2006
Never heard of him.

Still hoping they do the Darren Aronofsky batman where he's some homeless crazy person.

Project 2501
Nov 18, 2014
Why are people complaining if they are going to reboot again anyway

Setzer Gabbiani
Oct 13, 2004

Chrs Gry posted:

I wonder how many threads about this will be posted in GBS before the weekend is over?

Maybe if refilr still has panic attacks over his existence

edit: his posts looked like this dudes over the course of a year
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

Setzer Gabbiani fucked around with this message at 13:48 on May 18, 2019

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar
Face like a foot!

EDIT: found it.

naem
May 29, 2011

I hope that when he publicly dates his attractive female costar that she doesn’t cheat on him with the director this time

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

i, a grown man, have opinions about which actor is hired to play the Bat Man

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Batpatt

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe

Tiberius Christ posted:

i sure am sick of all these batmen

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
He’s been good in a few things I’ve watched. I wish the guy luck. But I’m sick of Batman tbqh.

Les Os
Mar 29, 2010
I'm still holding out hope Matt Reeves is a sex predator so I can get my Cronenberg/Cronenbergs kid Batman/Man-Bat movie

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
best batman performer:

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

its all nice on rice posted:

This is not a good choice IMO. He is a bad actor and this is a bad casting choice.

Thanks for tuning into my podcast. Next week we'll discuss Kevin Costner as The Riddler.

He was good in the rover but he played a retard

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

In times like these I think it's important for people to see a benevolent billionaire come to a position of power to save the common man from himself

Kurt Loadeater
May 15, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
its about time batman was portrayed as the homosexual he really is

YagotmeIdidit
Jan 10, 2018

Kurt Loadeater posted:

Paedophile homosexual.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Biohazard
Apr 17, 2002

Kurt Loadeater posted:

Gay batman would rule.

Plus RP seems like a really decent actor. He's done a bunch of supporting stuff thats great over the last few years. Check him out in Lost City of Z, he was great. Don't blame people for what they did for money.

I'd suck a giant bag of dicks for even a fraction of the money he got for stupid vampire movies, and so would every one of you.