Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

A is the for the atrocious abominated acts that YOu committed. A is also for ass-i-nine, eight, seven, and six.

B, b, b - b is for your belligerent, bitchy, bottomless state of affairs, but why?

C is for the cantankerous condition of our character, you have no cut-out.
Grimey Drawer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OVUe1QfTlJc

I liked the time you frowned and someone put some wacky text around your picture

Grumpy meets his fans

e: You get a grumpy cat if you win the Superbowl apparently:

Thots and Prayers fucked around with this message at 15:55 on May 17, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Million Ghosts
Aug 11, 2011

spooooooky
super cool how her owners and mainstream meme society paraded around an animal with obvious physical and mental disability to make a buck

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Anyone ever noticed how a lot of pets who get turned into internet memes are hosed up and die early deaths? Please do not obsess over sickly hosed up animals.

Kurt Loadeater
May 15, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Thots and Prayers posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OVUe1QfTlJc

I liked the time you frowned and someone put some wacky text around your picture

Grumpy meets his fans

e: You get a grumpy cat if you win the Superbowl apparently:

code:
......................//) 
....................,/../ 
.................../..../ 
.............//'...'/` 
........../'/.../..../......./\ 
........('(.......... ~/'...') 
.........\.................'...../ 
..........''...\.......... _. 
............\..............( 
..............\.............\...

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe

Million Ghosts posted:

super cool how her owners and mainstream meme society paraded around an animal with obvious physical and mental disability to make a buck

i don't think the cat was mentally subnormal for a cat? and i don't think it knew it was being paraded around or gave a poo poo. it was a cat

Million Ghosts
Aug 11, 2011

spooooooky

Hammerite posted:

i don't think the cat was mentally subnormal for a cat? and i don't think it knew it was being paraded around or gave a poo poo. it was a cat

the owners literally named her Tard and had to change it to Tartar Sauce when Ellen came calling for a guest appearance

homeless guy
Feb 23, 2019

by FactsAreUseless

Kurt Loadeater
May 15, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
u dont understand cats along with the rest of us are part of the exploited proletariat when will we all rise up ratm etc

Biohazard
Apr 17, 2002

Million Ghosts posted:

All cats are animals with physical and mental disabilities that owners and mainstream meme society parade around to buck a buck. They're dumb animals that serve no purpose. Now if you excuse me I'm going to to the labrador thread.

Biohazard fucked around with this message at 16:04 on May 17, 2019

Biohazard
Apr 17, 2002

Million Ghosts posted:

the owners literally named her Tard and had to change it to Tartar Sauce when Ellen came calling for a guest appearance

You understand that cats aren't kids right? How did any of this in any way negatively impact the cats life?

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009

Biohazard posted:

You understand that cats aren't kids right? How did any of this in any way negatively impact the cats life?

someones grumpy!

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

A is the for the atrocious abominated acts that YOu committed. A is also for ass-i-nine, eight, seven, and six.

B, b, b - b is for your belligerent, bitchy, bottomless state of affairs, but why?

Grimey Drawer

Money well spent IMHO

Million Ghosts
Aug 11, 2011

spooooooky

Biohazard posted:

yeah i'm not retarded like the cat was

Biohazard
Apr 17, 2002

WatermelonGun posted:

someones grumpy!

Yup, just woke up and needed to pick a fight with someone. Why not fight Million Ghosts about grumpy cat :colbert:

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

Million Ghosts posted:

Lol wasnt the excuse well her name is Tardar sauce because a child named her and couldnt say tartar right but we shorten it to tard. No were definitely not calling her a retard!!

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
Grumpy cat was a girl you philistine

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

Jade Ear Joe

Million Ghosts posted:

[citation needed]

also, you are confusing the owners naming it to reflect its perceived intellectual disability (if that is indeed what they did) with the cat actually having a mental disability (which is what you alleged); these are different things

also, the cat still didn't give a poo poo

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

Grimey Drawer
^-^
ಠxಠ

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

Million Ghosts posted:

yeah i'm not retarded like the cat was

But ur posting in the Grumpy Cat Thread in GBS :confused:

Million Ghosts
Aug 11, 2011

spooooooky

Wamdoodle posted:

But ur posting in the Grumpy Cat Thread in GBS :confused:

ah gently caress you got me there

vv hell yeah

Biohazard
Apr 17, 2002

I'm naming Million Ghosts "Tard" and if Ellen ever comes calling i'm changing his name to "ReTard"

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

Million Ghosts posted:

ah gently caress you got me there

vv hell yeah

it's ok you're among like minded individuals :)

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Grumpy Cat once hosted an episode of Monday Night RAW.

Yep.

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Thots and Prayers posted:

Money well spent IMHO

Are people going to hide that under a long sleeve, or enthusiastically explain to their grandkids for the 12th time about how a cat looked vaguely frowny back in 2010 ?

rap music
Mar 11, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1SiylvmFI_8

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

Shouldnt have had information about the illicit activities of Hilary Rodham Clinton.

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

Grimey Drawer

Grevling posted:

Shouldnt have had information about the illicit activities of Hilary Rodham Clinton.

I knew it

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
https://twitter.com/RealGrumpyCat/status/1129310647458467840?s=19

Literally sobbing and shaking.

feelix
Nov 27, 2016
THE ONLY EXERCISE I AM UNFAMILIAR WITH IS EXERCISING MY ABILITY TO MAKE A POST PEOPLE WANT TO READ

Million Ghosts posted:

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕
I think it's cool they named their cat Tard, short for Retard, and told everybody it was because they liked Dr Who

feelix
Nov 27, 2016
THE ONLY EXERCISE I AM UNFAMILIAR WITH IS EXERCISING MY ABILITY TO MAKE A POST PEOPLE WANT TO READ

Hammerite posted:

I'm sure the cat didn't care but what I'm worried about is that this cat's popularity has inspired people to intentionally breed cats with congenital defects. I haven't researched it because I don't want to kill myself today, but there's like no way I'm wrong about it.

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

Jade Ear Joe

feelix posted:

I'm sure the cat didn't care but what I'm worried about is that this cat's popularity has inspired people to intentionally breed cats with congenital defects. I haven't researched it because I don't want to kill myself today, but there's like no way I'm wrong about it.

yes, anyone who does that is an rear end in a top hat.

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕

feelix posted:

I'm sure the cat didn't care but what I'm worried about is that this cat's popularity has inspired people to intentionally breed cats with congenital defects.

That's a stupid thing to worry about

Biohazard
Apr 17, 2002

feelix posted:

Oh, people didn't need any encouragement or inspiration to breed hosed up animals on purpose. Please see: Pugs.

Biohazard
Apr 17, 2002

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m posted:

I think it's cool they named their cat Tard, short for Retard, and told everybody it was because they liked Dr Who

People who like Dr. who are pretty retarded, so this tracks.

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
at least they were able to exploit the animal for millions before it died :unsmith:

feelix
Nov 27, 2016

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m posted:

That's a stupid thing to worry about

no, it's not. Please see: most purebred animals.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

feelix posted:

It is more important to breed cats that find meaning in their life.

gey muckle mowser
Aug 5, 2003

Do you know anything about...
witches?

Buglord
if I had a funny looking cat I would 110% start an instagram and monetize that poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ka0
Sep 16, 2002

:siren: :siren: :siren:
AS A PROUD GAMERGATER THE ONLY THING I HATE MORE THAN WOMEN ARE GAYS AND TRANS PEOPLE
:siren: :siren: :siren:
Came in to see cat memes and what do I find, but 4chan's finest slapping each other.