Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

If only Seth would love me like I love him!

my cat just died

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

Statutory Ape posted:

my cat just died

:rip: I had to help my parents bury their cat a couple weeks ago. That poo poo sucks. But it's absurd how expensive it is to have a vet dispose of an animal carcass so my family has always brought them home and just buried them.

Only good thing was said cat wasn't huge so I didn't have to dig too big a hole. But even still we got bears and coyotes and poo poo out here so you gotta at least bury them a few feet deep so some dickhead doesn't go digging for carrion. And I'm Virginia so it's all loving clay after about six inches.

Honky Dong Country fucked around with this message at 15:23 on May 18, 2019

yippeekiyaymf
May 16, 2002

You seriously have issues.

Go catch more racoons in a net and step away from the computer.

Honky Dong Country posted:

:rip: I had to help my parents bury their cat a couple weeks ago. That poo poo sucks. But it's absurd how expensive it is to have a vet dispose of an animal carcass so my family has always brought them home and just buried them.

I’ve had two cats that we had to put down (both 16 years old and health related). The cost of cremation and the urn with ashes for both was insane. Hundreds. I did it though because when we move I want to take them with me.

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

yippeekiyaymf posted:

I’ve had two cats that we had to put down (both 16 years old and health related). The cost of cremation and the urn with ashes for both was insane. Hundreds. I did it though because when we move I want to take them with me.

I can understand that. But this property isn't leaving my family any time soon. So we just bury the animals in one of the far corners of the property. The real crazy part is that cat I buried was old enough to loving buy beer. I'm 32 and that cat has been around for 2/3s of my life. She was also notoriously cranky and gave my old man blood poisoning twice with a bite because he was teasing her and got what he deserved. Good cat.

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

The gently caress you lookin at? Keep scrolling.

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

Here’s a big cat for you

Telebite
Aug 23, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5TtcdKVd1Y

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
OP shave your cat, he'll both enjoy it and also look a lot smaller!

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
You could make a helicopter out of him idk

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Just wait until it lives out its life peacefully.

ashrum3
Feb 16, 2019
get more of the same cat and forget life

Xaintrailles
Aug 14, 2015

:hellyeah::histdowns:
Introduce it to video games, OP.

Commie Lasorda
May 15, 2009

IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME!
Here's more of my chonker (originally named Maddox from previous owners, but I call him Bubbas) as requested:

With 3DS XL for scale

Sup fellow chonk owner :hfive:

Yeah I had to get the trough for p much the same exact reason. When he was first rescued he was supplied a regular sized litter box and I awoke the next day to giant turds draped over the edges. And holy hell this guy leaves man sized shits that smell ten times as worse.

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.
Dem chonkybois need diets.

feelix
Nov 27, 2016
THE ONLY EXERCISE I AM UNFAMILIAR WITH IS EXERCISING MY ABILITY TO MAKE A POST PEOPLE WANT TO READ

Commie Lasorda
May 15, 2009

IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME!

Resting Lich Face posted:

Dem chonkybois need diets.

That's the funny thing, when I first got him he was neglected and underfed. Even when emaciated he weighed in at 23. I restrict his food but he's just naturally lazy so he keeps a layer of chub on. While his sister can eat everything in sight and always stay under 9 pounds.

Miserable Maid
Apr 22, 2010

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:

Statutory Ape posted:

my cat just died

I'm sorry to hear that :(

My condolences...

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Chrs Gry posted:

Here’s a big cat for you

Wow! Large cat.

OB-GYN Kenobi
Dec 4, 2017
Just start chopping off limbs dude. That will keep your weight to cats ratio in check.

Vakal
May 11, 2008
Just let them go and embrace the lardness.

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

Hell Stink posted:

Just start chopping off limbs dude. That will keep your weight to cats ratio in check.

how does he do with one front leg? Can he still run?

OB-GYN Kenobi
Dec 4, 2017

Caesar Saladin posted:

how does he do with one front leg? Can he still run?

Just fine and yes, very much yes. When he walks slowly it is very noticable, at full speed I doubt anyone here could tell. The only problem he has is jumping down from things, many face plants due to only one leg.

Therefore, because it's known that growth is equivalent to weight, cut a cats leg off to keep him a kitten.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Vakal posted:

Just let them go and embrace the lardness.

look at this beautiful beefy albino

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

You can stop your kitten from growing by killing it. It will definitely not grow any more after taking this step. You're welcome.

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

If only Seth would love me like I love him!

Away all Goats posted:

You can stop your kitten from growing by killing it. It will definitely not grow any more after taking this step. You're welcome.

hmmm sounds like you should be in kitty jail

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.
The title of the thread made me kinda sad like one of those 'five word stories' type of situations.

Benny Harvey
Nov 24, 2012

Adult cats are cuter than kittens OP.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Away all Goats posted:

While factual, This is really bad advice. You shouldn’t post here anymore.

Commie Lasorda
May 15, 2009

IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME!

Away all Goats posted:

I wish you would stop growing

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

BOY DO I SURE ENJOY TRASH. THERE'S NOTHING MORE I LOVE THAN TO SIT DOWN IN FRONT OF THE BIG SCREEN AND EAT A BIIIIG STEAMY BOWL OF SHIT. WARNER BROS CAN COME OVER TO MY HOUSE AND ASSFUCK MY MOM WHILE I WATCH AND I WOULD CERTIFY IT FRESH, NO QUESTION
The same way America stops children growing op, shoot it

Neophyte
Apr 23, 2006

perennially
Taco Defender

a hot gujju bhabhi posted:

The same way America stops children growing op, shoot it

what no lots of places in america have stopped shooting up grow ops. get hip with it oldie

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

numberoneposter posted:

OP this is a perfect opportunity to become a body builder with the dimensions of a refrigerator

when you become that big the cat will seem very tiny

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

perhaps if you spend some time volunteering with your local animal shelter, you can get your fix of playing with and giving love to kittens without feeling the need to preserve your own kitty in amber, as it were

heck, if you and your cat are both cool with it you might even become a kitten foster home, which is pretty cool even though it can be a bit hard to see your little guests leave you

if this doesn’t help, do the bodybuilding thing someone suggested earlier

interwhat
Jul 23, 2005

it's kickin in dude
My mom's rescue cat has a fused elbow. She is like 12 years old and weighs about 7lbs maybe? The vet says whatever happened to her elbow causing it to fuse the upper and lower front arm bones together likely caused her petitism. Shes a super sweet kitty but I don't miss cats and their smells, my child is allergic. Plus there are like a million strays everywhere forever. Just grab one, it's yours

Edit: might even be less than 7 lbs. To put things in perspective, she's the size of like, a 4 month old cat.

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

One of my cats is so big everyone laughs when they see her like "Why is she so big?" She plays with the other cat and just crushes her under her weight, she's too strong to easily handle and doesn't fit on my lap. I'll post her when I get a chance, Holly is a fuckin beast.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Caesar Saladin posted:

One of my cats is so big everyone laughs when they see her like "Why is she so big?" She plays with the other cat and just crushes her under her weight, she's too strong to easily handle and doesn't fit on my lap. I'll post her when I get a chance, Holly is a fuckin beast.

Hell yeah

Winifred Madgers
Feb 12, 2002

ive got a related question op. how do you make a cat sound like a dog?

douse it with gasoline and throw it into a fire.

*WOOF*

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

Son of Sam-I-Am posted:

*WOOF*

ban this man

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
i keep my cat at a healthy weight by only feeding him quality food and dont let him eat non-stop and the vet always compliments me on how ideal my cats weight is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Son of Sam-I-Am posted:

*WOOF*