Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Son of Sam-I-Am posted:

ive got a related question op. how do you make a cat sound like a dog?

douse it with gasoline and throw it into a fire.

*WOOF*
gently caress off with your joke

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

CRIP EATIN BREAD posted:

i keep my cat at a healthy weight by only feeding him quality food and dont let him eat non-stop and the vet always compliments me on how ideal my cats weight is.

one of my cats eats only when she's hungry, the other one is a fat greedy gently caress who scarfs down all the food she sees, it really comes down to whether your cat is a fat gently caress by nature

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Some cats are fat, don't fat shame the fat cats.

Telebite
Aug 23, 2018

Some cats seem to never feel full and will gorge themselves. They likely have some genetic thing similar to Prader-Willi syndrome in humans. No one has yet done the research to correctly identify whether it's the same thing involving the same genes or something different. But it results in a huge cat, or a cat that is always crying for food even if they just ate.

Vato
Jan 14, 2018

I took some of my cats to the vet today.

They weighed one, and I asked if he had gained too much weight. She said, "Well, the last time he was here was in 2017 and he was 2 pounds, so, yeah, he did."

One of them, though...I said, "She's a healthy eater!" The vet was feeling her gut and says, "Obviously."

ohnobugs
Feb 22, 2003

Huge cats are better. Proof:

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Saw a really fat cat yesterday. It was nice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

Heres my boi. He loves his cat bed but often just collapses onto it like a drunk. Also my mismatched socks. Don’t judge.