Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJsyAbgWvJI

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pug Rodeo
Feb 20, 2007

BRING IT ON BRING IT ON YEAH

It’s shameful for them to laugh at those glorious orbs.

DerekSmartymans
Feb 14, 2005

The
Copacetic
Ascetic

Pug Rodeo posted:

It’s shameful for them to laugh at those glorious orbs.

She wasn’t laughing at them, she’s just joyfully giddy. Kinda like our pal Phuc’s awesome grin!

Gertrude Perkins
May 1, 2010

Gun Snake

dont talk to gun snake

Drops: human teeth
I think it's disgraceful that such big and majestic balls should be the subject of ridicule, honestly.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

There should be huge pigs' balls on TV news every night. Also on news updates.

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

im not really interested in any news that isn't about huge pig balls

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Does anyone have a picture of a Chinese farmer sitting on a motorized tractor parked on a bridge, looking back at the camera goofily smiling, while pulling a semi-covered caged trailer, with a large pig in it that has extremely oversized testicles? Please help

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

Toxic Mental posted:

Does anyone have a picture of a Chinese farmer sitting on a motorized tractor parked on a bridge, looking back at the camera goofily smiling, while pulling a semi-covered caged trailer, with a large pig in it that has extremely oversized testicles? Please help

i got you

AFewBricksShy
Jun 19, 2003

of a full load.

Goddam that pig has some huge balls. Thanks for sharing.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Wow, basically exactly what I was looking for. Thanks man.

Butterwagon
Mar 21, 2010

Lookit that stupid ass-hole!

YOWZA!

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

I just thought it needed to be said posted.

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Balls

Pug Rodeo
Feb 20, 2007

BRING IT ON BRING IT ON YEAH

A 30 minute pigasm is all the proof you need to know that we are not God’s chosen.

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Internet of Things is just someone else's computer that people can't help attaching cameras and door locks to!
:vapes:
Switchblade Switcharoo

Pug Rodeo posted:

A 30 minute pigasm is all the proof you need to know that we are not God’s chosen.

spoiled for mind/work safe

It's also a weird fact that after the 30 minutes of orgasm the pig finishes up by using it's bulbourethral glands, which produces something similar to thick gelatin, to plug everything up. Seal in the freshness

:kstare:

SavageMessiah
Jan 28, 2009

Emotionally drained and spookified

Toilet Rascal

EVIL Gibson posted:

It's also a weird fact that after the 30 minutes of orgasm the pig finishes up by using it's bulbourethral glands, which produces something similar to thick gelatin, to plug everything up. Seal in the freshness

the pork cork

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

SavageMessiah posted:

the pork cork

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

SavageMessiah posted:

the pork cork

Beardcrumb
Sep 24, 2018

An absolute gronk with a face like a chewed mango.

SavageMessiah posted:

the pork cork

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

Bag Flying At Noon, (2024)

EVIL Gibson posted:

:same:

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
One sec honey, gonna launch a pork cork in order to create a hog clog that holds in my swine brine. I love you

DerekSmartymans
Feb 14, 2005

The
Copacetic
Ascetic

SavageMessiah posted:

the pork cork
:drat:

Devils Affricate posted:

One sec honey, gonna launch a pork cork in order to create a hog clog that holds in my swine brine. I love you
:vince:

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Internet of Things is just someone else's computer that people can't help attaching cameras and door locks to!
:vapes:
Switchblade Switcharoo

Devils Affricate posted:

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Devils Affricate posted:

:golfclap:

Speleothing
May 6, 2008

Spare batteries are pretty key.

Devils Affricate posted:

A CRAB IRL
May 6, 2009

If you're looking for me, you better check under the sea

Devils Affricate posted:

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

Ridin’ the pigskin bus to tuna town

Gertrude Perkins
May 1, 2010

Gun Snake

dont talk to gun snake

Drops: human teeth

Devils Affricate posted:

:popclap:

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

Devils Affricate posted:

god drat

SavageMessiah
Jan 28, 2009

Toilet Rascal
maybe this is heresy but imo "hog" is a better, funnier word than "pig"

A CRAB IRL
May 6, 2009

If you're looking for me, you better check under the sea

I've always preferred the sound of "hog nuts" over "pig balls" as a string of phonemes myself, except in the very specific context of this thread

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

BOY DO I SURE ENJOY TRASH. THERE'S NOTHING MORE I LOVE THAN TO SIT DOWN IN FRONT OF THE BIG SCREEN AND EAT A BIIIIG STEAMY BOWL OF SHIT. WARNER BROS CAN COME OVER TO MY HOUSE AND ASSFUCK MY MOM WHILE I WATCH AND I WOULD CERTIFY IT FRESH, NO QUESTION
the balls exist outside of words, use the words that bring you the most joy when discussing these righteous orbs of mirth

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

BOY DO I SURE ENJOY TRASH. THERE'S NOTHING MORE I LOVE THAN TO SIT DOWN IN FRONT OF THE BIG SCREEN AND EAT A BIIIIG STEAMY BOWL OF SHIT. WARNER BROS CAN COME OVER TO MY HOUSE AND ASSFUCK MY MOM WHILE I WATCH AND I WOULD CERTIFY IT FRESH, NO QUESTION
but never, EVER use the word small

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

I have attempted to turn them into eyes staring back at the viewer, wasn't how I intended this to go was thinking way more simple but no the AI would hear none of it

SavageMessiah
Jan 28, 2009

Toilet Rascal
NO

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

Begone from this thread with this curse!

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

McGavin posted:

Begone from this thread with this curse!

Well I was trying to enhance them and failed, I decided to share my failure because I thought it was funny. What I wanted was them to look like fleshy eyes

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010

heresy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

You monster.