Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TheGreatEvilKing
Mar 28, 2016

Rosemont posted:

I'm fine with sticking with Mo. I'm already thinking of the character as Mo, might as well keep going.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheGreatEvilKing
Mar 28, 2016

Seeing Zizek's cheating tic-tac-toe reminded me of a Philip K Dick novel, the Game-Players of Titan.

The Earth has been conquered by aliens, who value what's basically a board game and advancement in their society is tied to your skill at the game.

The humans end up confronting the alien game players, and the aliens use their psychic abilities to change the board and win.

It was a very strange novel.

On another note, I'm dying laughing from how nuts this game is.

TheGreatEvilKing
Mar 28, 2016

Zizek is the best.

TheGreatEvilKing
Mar 28, 2016

This is amazing. I can't name a best part.

TheGreatEvilKing
Mar 28, 2016

EponymousMrYar posted:

The fourth member of the party in this game is a girl who literally comes from an Eroge based off of A League of their Own and uses Baseball Math to cast magic.

That's my favorite part of this most recent sequence of events.

You forgot she teaches Zizek Feminism.

TheGreatEvilKing
Mar 28, 2016

I'm not going to lie, watching Rodriguez destroy Zizek was hilarious.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheGreatEvilKing
Mar 28, 2016

I am sad we do not get to see the Hell World forged by Carlos Rodriguez.