Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mactheknife

THE JOLLY CANDY-LIKE BUTTON
hi I'm @ a bar

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stoner Sloth

hi, @ a bar, I'm dad!

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

mactheknife

Stoner Sloth posted:

hi, @ a bar, I'm dad!

why I oughtta

Stoner Sloth

lol - terrible jokes aside, how have things been with you friend?

Hope ya having a good time @ bar too btw :)

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Homo Simpson

by Smythe
Getting paid to post. Life is good.

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

Homo Simpson posted:

Getting paid to post. Life is good.

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

mactheknife

Stoner Sloth posted:

lol - terrible jokes aside, how have things been with you friend?

Hope ya having a good time @ bar too btw :)

i did! we were at our favorite spot here, which is sadly closing at the end of next month for a ridiculous reason - the waffle house they share a building with is canceling their lease so they can expand

drank cheap irish whiskey and played pool for a few hours, a Nice and Chill wednesday evening out

google THIS

Posting from chess club, while stuffed inside a locker that happens to be located in my parents' basement. Currently drinking store brand diet caffeine free cola and playing Bible games on my Ouya connected to an old CRT TV. There is a wet bar down here but it's only used to store our holiday dishes and the mini fridge is stocked only with more diet cf cola and my dad's LaCroix.

alnilam

google THIS posted:

Posting from chess club, while stuffed inside a locker that happens to be located in my parents' basement. Currently drinking store brand diet caffeine free cola and playing Bible games on my Ouya connected to an old CRT TV. There is a wet bar down here but it's only used to store our holiday dishes and the mini fridge is stocked only with more diet cf cola and my dad's LaCroix.

drat... hard to top

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Posting while having sex.

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
posting while on post

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

xitl

Posting from a car because I'm mule

凸[◣_◢]凸UNBAN CAPNPAYNE凸[◣_◢]凸 put this in your sig if you support FYAD凸[◣_◢]凸

凸[◣_◢]凸 PRAY FOR TWISTY 凸[◣_◢]凸

Farecoal

There he go

google THIS posted:

drat that's a spacious locker, must be nice...

nazca

Lord and Savior of KarmaFleet

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

Posting while having sex.

Posting goals.

Signature lovingly crafted by Jinh.

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
posting from a car because I'm

bool?

google THIS

Hugh Malone posted:

posting from a car because I'm

bool?

checks out

redm

I tried walking into a bar so I could post in this thread, but I think I broke my nose.

google THIS

A yobber walls into a bar. The bartender asks, "Why the bong face?"

To which the yobber replies, "Shut up, I took a thread challenge too far ok?" but it's hard to understand him on account of the bong grafted to his face.

Goons Are Gifts

google THIS posted:

To which the yobber replies, "Shut up, I took a thread challenge too far ok?" but it's hard to understand him on account of the bong grafted to his face.

lol

nazca

redm posted:

I tried walking into a bar so I could post in this thread, but I think I broke my nose.

Why didn't you just hang upside down on it?

Stoner Sloth

google THIS posted:

:350:

redm

nazca posted:

Why didn't you just hang upside down on it?

I keep a lot of stuff in my pockets

ArbitraryTA
posting from someones living room they seem pretty annoyed that im here

nazca

ArbitraryTA posted:

posting from someones living room they seem pretty annoyed that im here

Order a cheeseburger.

ArbitraryTA

nazca posted:

Order a cheeseburger.

the cook isnt here there is a reduced menu but they have doritos and ice cream so that works

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

most of the time I'm posting out of my rear end, so get on my level

mactheknife

plan on posting from a rock show tonight it's byob but i'll have booze so it counts

Areola Grande

it counts

who's playing

mactheknife

prepuce repurposed posted:

it counts

who's playing

three locals - resin dealer, booze, and swamp stank and this band from japan whose name escapes me but it's wild for a band from japan to play here so we'll definite support

all kind of southern rock/stoner metal stuff

Areola Grande

sounds v byob to me

mactheknife

prepuce repurposed posted:

sounds v byob to me

i'll hoist a drink to the hard rockin fellas from glorious nippon for sure

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

posting from a bar because I'm a stool

Twenty Four

Wine straight out of the box

lol I picture this like getting a drink from the faucet, half of it just spilling right past all over

alnilam

Twenty Four posted:

lol I picture this like getting a drink from the faucet, half of it just spilling right past all over

please do not doxx me

mactheknife

the japanese band has branded chopsticks for sale and here I am without cash like some kind of sucker

Areola Grande

self owns hurt the most b/c we do em to ourselves

Stoner Sloth

Wine straight out of the box

I somehow forgot to mention that cheap wine is called 'goon' here

lol but

body is a dinosaur
wine in cans is starting to go mainstream round my way

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

lol but posted:

wine in cans is starting to go mainstream round my way

unless they come out with a 5 liter can, IDAF

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

unless they come out with a 5 liter can, IDAF

I Don't rear end gently caress