Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

alnilam posted:

I Don't rear end gently caress

I mean, you know... fair enough

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mactheknife

THE JOLLY CANDY-LIKE BUTTON
hey yall imma find something to post in the music thread but def check out TAMIW they're the band from japan who were here tonight and they were very chill and extremely good

I've been drinking but seriously so good

Macnult

okay cool you’re saved in my contacts now. ill definitely text ya tomorrow sarah 🙂
[preview]
[post]

Macnult

“huh? oh yeah I’m still looking up if that brand of rum is gluten-free”

[to myself] “lmao brand of crabs”

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

posting while smoking a cigarette

Goons Are Gifts

Posting while eating a pancake

In bed!!

Stoner Sloth

Goons Are Great posted:

Posting while eating a pancake

In bed!!

:nice:

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

google THIS

Posting from a bar, a bar at an airport because I'm starting a new job and flying for BUSINESS.

Also I did NOT check any luggage but my carryon is about to explode with souvenirs for my kids because let's face it, some tiers of cool just aren't worth achieving.

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
airport beers are expensive but mandatory imho

google THIS

They're beyond mandatory when you're getting per diem

Poise
op are you the drilldo from circus 2006 byob when we all used to chat on stickam

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

mactheknife

posting from our normal haunt but we dont know anyone here and it's a new bartender and it's hella loud

$3 bushmills fixes everything tho

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

mactheknife posted:

posting from our normal haunt but we dont know anyone here and it's a new bartender and it's hella loud

$3 bushmills fixes everything tho

Can ghost even drink what the gently caress?

Goons Are Gifts

Sure they can, you can add more liquid to their already soup-y ectoplasm.

Stoner Sloth

Goons Are Great posted:

Sure they can, you can add more liquid to their already soup-y ectoplasm.

But if all drinks are soup and ghosts are soup, then doesn't that mean that ghosts who drink spirits are... c-c-cannibals? :ohdear:

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Stoner Sloth posted:

But if all drinks are soup and ghosts are soup, then doesn't that mean that ghosts who drink spirits are... c-c-cannibals? :ohdear:

You are what you eat.

Twenty Four

Just assume if I am not posting, I am either

1. At work

2. Sleeping

3. At a bar

This makes me think I should post more now that I think about it, change my social life, or get some better rest.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Posting while drinking at home

Areola Grande

what's ur poison gsjg

alnilam

BOX WINE

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

alnilam posted:

BOX WINE

So much wine. Mmmmmmm

mactheknife

stopped at home for something earlier and took a shot while i was there to chase away my hangover

it kind of worked

Areola Grande

he'll yeah :cheerdoge:

mactheknife

a note: i am still hung over

lol but

body is a dinosaur
drinking wine from a mug because gently caress making more pots that is a disservice to my future self

alnilam

Currently pregaming for a community meeting, my comments are gonna be lit

ty manifisto

mactheknife

still hung over, heading to the gym, will i puke? let's see what happens

Goons Are Gifts

Stay safe, if you have to puke, don't do it on the treadmill. Trust me, you don't want to know what happens

mactheknife

Goons Are Great posted:

Stay safe, if you have to puke, don't do it on the treadmill. Trust me, you don't want to know what happens

I made it and now I'm drinking some more before burritos and...a bar

Homo Simpson

by Smythe
showing the bartender funny YOB posts, but he just raises his eyebrows with his chin resting on his fist in response.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

im not gonna read it