Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Money in the Bank was...
This poll is closed.
A great show! 5 3.38%
Pretty good 12 8.11%
Eh. 33 22.30%
It was bad. 39 26.35%
Let's hear it for the crowd, they ruled. 59 39.86%
Total: 118 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
On one hand, that finish sucked. OTOH there were pretty alright matches sprinkled throughout the night, and Brock scamming hundreds of thousands out of Vince is always good to know.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

Low Desert Punk posted:

has vince considered making new stars instead of bringing back old ones?

you'd have more of them, and you wouldn't have to pay them as much money! wild concept

See, you just described Step 1 of Vince's talent management. Step 2 is to then still bring back old ones anyway. Step 3 is to eat a steak wrap and bury whoever's name is smeared in ketchup.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

What if Brock cashes in MitB on the new title as soon as it's announced and he sits on that Omniverse Championship forever?

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

If they let this title change hands via twitter posts, then this will be the greatest desperate attempt at boosting the brand ever.

I wanna see R-Truth post a breakfast pic at an Ihop and then No Way Jose uploads a video of him pinning R-Truth in the parking lot

R-Truth is sitting on a motel bed, looks at the camera
"Do you really have to keep filming me?" Camera bobs up and down. "Whatever, just don't eat my stuff."
R-Truth then gets under the blankets and starts sleeping. Bray Wyatt crawls from under the bed and very, very gently cuddles on top of R-Truth. A referee emerges from a closet and is about to slam the bed to do a count, but Wyatt shushes him. A very, very soft 3 count happens and Wyatt, the referee, and the cameraman carefully exit the motel.

MorningMoon fucked around with this message at 05:13 on May 21, 2019

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

Do it ironically posted:

Lmao I can’t believe they have millions of dollars and could send off for designs to hundreds of companies around the world and THAT is the belt they came up with aha

All the money in the world doesn't matter when Vince comes up with the idea on Sunday at 6:29 AM and the deadline is by the end of the first hour of RAW.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

SatoshiMiwa posted:

100% they're gonna have some Saudi royal win the title at Super Showdown

It'll be an oversized Vegeta (or Gohan) plushie.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

Cavauro posted:

sorry i forgot he wears cartoonish blackface from the 1920s and fake dreds. kill finn balor

This Wrestlemania was the first time I saw the Demon thing and I couldn't stop thinking this.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

oldpainless posted:

In that clip of Becky and Vince where Vince just says yeah twice he looks like a ghoul

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

Calling it now: Vince is gonna introduce some PPV-gimmick to tomorrow's RAW. A royal rumble or elimination chamber match or something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

LividLiquid posted:

Vince is going to do the same RAW we've seen with Corbin in the main event we've been seeing for the last ten thousand years because to do otherwise is to let AEW know you're shook.

So he'll spite-book a purposefully awful show.

This isn't mutually exclusive :v: I was thinking like a Royal Rumble, but it's between low-card (maybe a surprise NXT Call Up that goes nowhere) at the start of the third hour like the 24/7 title. Then Baron Corbin main event.