Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

:marc:
What in all good gently caress is happening and when can I get more?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

Didn't the Hexenhammer list toad/frog among the witches' familiars?

:thunk:

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

You stopped being subtle around Hugo, so he decided to return the favor.

Was not expecting Blessed A.M. to be a giant bell, though.

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

Bacter posted:

Well! Having cleared up the office miscellenia, we're free to actually get back TO it.

So I was watching back through this episode, and I noticed... a certain leitmotif picks up around here in the Sintranet music

That's not ominous at all.

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

Glimpse posted:

I kinda wonder if the witch isn't Hugo's creation somehow, and this is all a Scooby Doo plot. He's even got a mask!

Ah, so he dosed the punch at the party with brown acid

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

whats for dinner posted:

I wonder if the witch is gonna wreck Hugo out of spite, now that he doesn't have the dagger.

The man has been playing fast & loose with Office Witch Safety Procedures for the past ever because he had the +5 Adamantine Shiv Of Witch Immunity.

Imagine the habits he'll have to break himself of before he loving dies from a single casual misstep that he's used to.

He's already in a hell of his own making now.