Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

life_source
May 11, 2008

i got tired of looking at your edgy baby avatar that a 14-year old would be proud of
This is really cool so far.

Lots of weird little details I'm catching on a second viewing too. "I've never used one of these machines before." This 1980's rear end IBM? Is access to technology limited for the lower classes? Things seem anachonistic at first, but everything being in a weird turn of the century place could just be part of the world they have built.

I don't think Hugo is aligned with the Witch. He seems more like an opportunistic and lazy serial killer reveling in this weird hell office. No need to actively kill people when indescriminate eyeball mines do all the work.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

life_source
May 11, 2008

i got tired of looking at your edgy baby avatar that a 14-year old would be proud of
One: KatexBrian OTP

Two: Kate is my spirit animal in regards to work ethic. You can work while you chat with co-workers.

EDIT: Oh my gosh Doshi hacked our flashlight with an LED bulb I love this guy

life_source fucked around with this message at 05:20 on Jun 3, 2019

life_source
May 11, 2008

And spider, which was what the mine laying boss looked like.

"Spider, Bat, Cat, Rat, White Wolf, Owl, Raven, Toad, and the most important of all... The Snake."

So we've seen a frog (probably-Hugo), a spider (Library boss), and while we've seen owls and heard about owls in the library, they haven't been dangerous. Heck, you can almost read the mouth as snake because of the forked tongue.

I'm still holding out on my "Hugo is a lazy serial killer." theory.

life_source
May 11, 2008

You can almost see ears of some kind on the burned out girl. That plus white clothes = the White Wolf?

Koshi mentioned "memory scanners", and I don't think he's talking about MemTest.

Sintra is a AI copy of Rei. She wanted to become a witch, and

Oh holy poo poo the white girl has a snake necklace thing on

Game and LP owns.

life_source
May 11, 2008

Kantesu posted:

Pasternack assumes fox girl is the Witch based on the other things he's been told. I find it much more likely that fox girl died when she was burned, and the still-missing Rei is actually our Witch. Taking revenge for her sister.

You put this better than I could have. This is what I'm starting to think.

life_source
May 11, 2008

Still holding onto my "Hugo is a lazy serial killer unaffiliated with the Witch" theory.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

life_source
May 11, 2008

Thank you for the LP. Really cool game and an excellent presentation of it.