Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nweismuller
Oct 11, 2012

They say that he who dies with the most Opil wins.

I am winning.
Tried this game because of this LP; very much did not regret it. Thanks, Bacter. :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nweismuller
Oct 11, 2012

I am winning.

Bacter posted:

Awesome!

...if everybody stops watching because they bought the game, is that the MOST or the LEAST successful LP?

I should maybe check that out - come across mention, but never dived into it at all.

Without going into spoilers, how Hugo is handled is MAYBE my favorite part of the game. Keep a close eye on 'ol Hugo, he's got depths.

Don't worry, I'm still watching, because I also beat the game.

E: Speaking of Corpse Party, I have been sad for a while since the playthrough of the game on Youtube that I liked for its lack of intrusive commentary disappeared a while back. If you ever end up doing a Corpse Party LP, I will definitely be on board to watch it.

nweismuller fucked around with this message at 05:53 on May 25, 2019

nweismuller
Oct 11, 2012

I am winning.

azren posted:

I feel like I'm missing something between videos 2 and 3, when did we meet Sintra?

We meet Sintra at the beginning of video 3, Orifice Space.

nweismuller
Oct 11, 2012

I am winning.
I'm not seeing any commentary subtitles on the latest video; is this intended?

nweismuller
Oct 11, 2012

I am winning.

Mzbundifund posted:

We've seen snake too.

Also cats in one of the rooms on the I think library floor, and cat food in Hugo's desk.

According to the achievement you get for feeding cats, the cats belong to Sosa. Which makes me convinced that Hugo stole Sosa's cat food just to be a 'prankster'.

nweismuller
Oct 11, 2012

I am winning.
Not sure if you're aware, but right now is a good time to check the closet in your office on Floor 5, if I'm remembering correctly.

nweismuller
Oct 11, 2012

I am winning.
I was hoping to see you buy some pencils, since you were dead out before reaching this Point of No Return. Ah well.

nweismuller
Oct 11, 2012

I am winning.
No commentary by you yet; intended, or do I just need to wait for another version of the upload?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nweismuller
Oct 11, 2012

I am winning.
Thanks for the LP. This got me to try the game, something I definitely don't regret. Very much enjoyed this.