Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

We gotta stop the cat uprising and this maybe our only hope to stop the feline invasion!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
hehehahahahaalaoalaolaolololololol

but on the other hand :gas:

EdwardSwifferhands
Apr 27, 2008

I will probably lick whatever you put in front of me.
Ha! You kill me!

ragedx
Mar 15, 2019

Vodka is just awesome water
They should remake ALF.
Good memories watching that show. I remember having it on a bunch of VHS tapes.

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

This world looks very scary....

ragedx posted:

They should remake ALF.

They wanted to last year. We were saved when no one wanted the reboot and it was mercifully killed.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Xenocides posted:

They wanted to last year. We were saved when no one wanted the reboot and it was mercifully killed.

Cats: It had no chance to survive.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Remake ALF but make him a sexy alien babe

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

I want a gritty remake where Melmac is destroyed and ALF spends the whole show leading a crew of degenerates with horrific backstories on a quest to destroy the planet of the people responsible. Oh, and Alf still makes underwear model jokes.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Xenocides posted:

I want a gritty remake where Melmac is destroyed and ALF spends the whole show leading a crew of degenerates with horrific backstories on a quest to destroy the planet of the people responsible. Oh, and Alf still makes underwear model jokes.

Alf-aMel and The Cat O'Mights?

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Colonel Cancer posted:

Remake ALF but make him a sexy alien babe

But that's just the original :smug:

Vato
Jan 14, 2018

I have mentioned this before, but I had a subscription to ALF Magazine. I was pretty into the show. What is weird is that I never thought he was actually GOING to eat a cat or ever would. Now I realize this was a delusion. I also was disturbed to hear how the production devolved into chaos and everyone hated working on it and how the guy who played the dad ended up arrested for soliciting a male prostitute.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
thought this was another cat pic thread and not some dumb bullshit about a crappy sitcom.

Vato
Jan 14, 2018

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

thought this was another cat pic thread and not some dumb bullshit about a crappy sitcom.

Don't be fooled! :nono:

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.
I always knew SLICK GOKU BABY was a pussy repellent.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

mom and dad fight a lot posted:

I always knew SLICK GOKU BABY was a pussy repellent.

Sorry, this thread is secretly about eating pussy.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

We actually need more threads about crappy sitcoms and less cat pic threads. If you wanted a cat pic thread you should have went to Pet Island.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
there's usually like one post a day in pi. it's dead.

Vato
Jan 14, 2018

I like to go there if I have a question about a certain thing, because they are pretty smart and can give me an answer. No man is an island, either.

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
I suggest we change every day to Monday.

Hamclam
Jan 19, 2005

I got in one little fight and my mom got scared she said "You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in Bel Air!"

ragedx posted:

They should remake ALF.

I thought they already did, in Pog form.

DiggityDoink
Dec 9, 2007

go to the YOSPOS catte thread, it's pretty active

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i forgot about that one

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

Don't eat my pussy you monster.

Relayer
Sep 18, 2002
there is a simple solution for cat; it is called doggo

beer gas canister
Oct 30, 2007

shmups are da best come play some shmups they're cheap and good and you like them
Plaster Town Cop
U just got to take off every Zig

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

Stark Fist posted:

U just got to take off every Zig

you son of a bitch

beat me to it

Grillfiend
Nov 29, 2015

Belgians ITT
(ie Me)

gas thread ban op

Parts Kit
Jun 9, 2006

durr
i have a hole in my head
durr
Fortunately since Alf was still around we have developed our own methods of dealing with cats.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61LI1aJPQ2c

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Vato posted:

I also was disturbed to hear how the production devolved into chaos and everyone hated working on it and how the guy who played the dad ended up arrested for soliciting a male prostitute.

I've somehow gleaned this information after years on the internet and just randomly reading bits and pieces of these stories over time.

What has always amazed me is...who the gently caress cares or cared, even at the time?
It was a 4 season long show about a puppet eating a cat.

That there was friction between the cast members lives on to this day as some sort of sad plot twist to be revealed to those who just...wish to know more about this ALF, and it simply must be told, unfortunately, that yes, this short lived sitcom did in fact have a darker side! I just want to know who was there keeping tabs on this for some kind of bizarre future Ken Burns documentary on the shattered lives and worlds that everyone must know and care about as the result of ALF.

ASenileAnimal
Dec 21, 2017

didnt the show end with alf getting murdered by the government

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

ASenileAnimal posted:

didnt the show end with alf getting murdered by the government

He got abducted by the government, the murder by vivisection was only implied. He was supposed to escape or something in the next season, but the show was cancelled and many children were hilariously traumatized.

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

He was abducted by the Kzinti with hilarious cat-based jokey results.

Biohazard
Apr 17, 2002

Xenocides posted:

They already tried that with Project: ALF. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_ALF

ragedx
Mar 15, 2019

Vodka is just awesome water

Vato posted:

I have mentioned this before, but I had a subscription to ALF Magazine. I was pretty into the show. What is weird is that I never thought he was actually GOING to eat a cat or ever would. Now I realize this was a delusion. I also was disturbed to hear how the production devolved into chaos and everyone hated working on it and how the guy who played the dad ended up arrested for soliciting a male prostitute.

never NOT solicit a male prostitute.

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:
Lmao you don't need to eat the cats just put empty cardboard boxes and dummy laptops everywhere and they'll be stopped in their tracks

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

Vato posted:

I want to hear more about the behind-the-scenes on ALF.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

SeXReX posted:

Lmao you don't need to eat the cats just put empty cardboard boxes and dummy laptops everywhere and they'll be stopped in their tracks

Well of course you don't NEED to eat the cats. But you do anyway.

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

Biohazard posted:

They already tried that with Project: ALF. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_ALF

I read the synopsis and realized I watched this movie with my brother late one night. It was on after Killer Clowns from Outer Space. The first movie was better.

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Alf eats pussy, is what the only bumper sticker I would ever have would say