Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

I'm ready to jerk out with my zerk out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

BisbyWorl posted:

:siren::siren::siren: PREREG IS LIVE :siren::siren::siren:

So what is a Winner Run?

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Jobs are live!

I GOT MONK

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Edward_Tohr posted:

At least until you start drowning in all of the "Actually, if you give Faris the Main Gauche, she gets an extra M from the knife bug" posts. :v:

Speaking of, my Lua script is available for those who don't feel like keeping Excel open to calculate that sort of thing all the time. (Probably requires BizHawk version 2 or higher).

Hey this is really cool and useful! But you forgot to check for ninjas and !throw for showing magic m, since ninja scrolls use it for damage. I went ahead and added lines for those and they seem to work alright.

https://pastebin.com/Ed25V3rj

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Mustached Demon posted:

I got monk berserker ninja chemist for my first ever fiesta.

So far so good. Called it a day before the forest fire boss. Just got dual wield for zerky double death.

Hey we have the exact same party :hf:

Have fun grinding for your everything!