Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

I'll play. My flavor request is obviously mermaid.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

I will sing you the song of my people

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Ixtlilton posted:

Sing, sing, sing!

Gladly, but you'll have to come a little closer

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

*hides in water*

feeling cute, might drown someone. IDK

How dare you steal my bit

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Nep-Nep posted:

Thanks I trimmed it into the shape of my favorite magical creature.

I'm flattered but that's kind of creepy

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

oops I almost forgot to stop watching basketball and playing video games

##vote mister humalumadingdong

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

I know sarcasm over the internet is hard but I feel like not recognizing it there is Drax level and he's not a mythical beast as far as I know

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

The Ninth Layer posted:

This vote has nothing to do with alignment.

???

This is a weird statement. The whole point of mafia is to find scum so every vote (outside of jokephase) is about alignment.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

The Ninth Layer posted:

If you want to accuse me of joking too late in the day or whatever instead then do that.

But that's what's happening

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

So you want people to stop doing the thing they're doing and instead do the thing they're doing?

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

The Ninth Layer posted:

What?

I basically want people to stop casing me over nothing, or else bring a reason to me that is actually an alignment tell.

you're being cased because you put down an admitted joke vote with three hours until deadline

Then you complained that the votes were disingenuous and asked people to case you on things like:

The Ninth Layer posted:

If you want to accuse me of joking too late in the day or whatever instead then do that.

Which is what they're doing. And when I pointed out that's what they're doing you said that you knew.

So you want people to case you on the thing they're casing you on, but you also want them to stop casing you on it?

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

rude

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

GulagDolls posted:

#ABUSINGAPSYCHOPATH

please don't self-harm

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

I suppose it's up to the mermaid again

##vote GK

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

All this sk discussion feels like an attempt to create confusion. The OP is pretty clear about two scum kills and I think it's pretty unlikely an sk would double tap both nights.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

The Ninth Layer posted:

You kill people who are likely to vote for you. This is a basic strategy.

This seems like a pretty bad strategy when they're the only one who considered voting for you. Seems to me like the basic strategy is to kill people who voted for other townies so you have an easier time casting shade on them.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

The Ninth Layer posted:

The bad strategy is letting a bunch of people live til endgame who think you're scummy and are likely to vote for you.

One person isn't a bunch though

As far as your other post, I thought it was pretty obvious that I think you're scum even if I didn't directly say it. And we're lylo of course I haven't voted for you yet, one wrong vote costs us the game, there's no reason to vote until closer to deadline.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

The Ninth Layer posted:

Who's my scumbuddy.

Hal or E+ I think. The late "joke vote" on Hal is a classic jokephase bus and then you had to backpedal all of day 2 when people called it out because you got too cute with it near the end of the day. Hal hasn't really posted much otherwise, though notably he jumped in to push the vote away from you and onto GK, which you shortly followed suit on, near the end of d2.

As far as E+, you guys have been slapfighting and tying up the discussion for the last two days.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

I don't get any scum vibes from AA

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

The Ninth Layer posted:

That's fair enough, but I think it's very telling that your rationale for both of your runner up suspicions depend on me busing, even though it'd be impossible for me to be busing both players.

Well obviously. Scum are allowed to vote for other players too, and voting for someone to make it look like a bus isn't exactly unheard of either.

The Ninth Layer posted:

I'm fine with you thinking this as long as you vote him out first.

same but vote tnl first thx

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

My initial reasoning had nothing to do with bussing though? You just took my reads and said that I was accusing you of bussing two different people. I never even said you bussed anyone until you brought it up.

Oh what's that, twisting the truth to confuse others is a scum tactic? You're right, I agree. You're obviously one of the scum.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

I like that TNL busts me for low content while having just as much content as I do but needing like 3x the posts to get there.

Also a fan of the constant "look here are the ways scum play which as you can clearly see are exactly the way I'm not playing HEH " posts.

Anyway since the gauntlet has been thrown down and I'm not dead, looks like scum have kicked off the voting hoping to get a townie to jump on, so I'll RAISE THEM STAKES since I don't have to worry about being bamboozled

##vote TNL

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Shoutout to Epsilon for carrying my lazy rear end