Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

vanisher

Just a guy who makes a lot of bad puns

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vanisher

Backstory: his wife and kid were murdered and he's out for revenge.

Actually his backstory and character are identical except he just makes puns too.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
"Take my wife & kids, please :smith:"

-Punisher

Manifisto

and his cousin, the pun-ish-er!

the punisher: knife to meet you!
the pun-ish-er: mice to neet you!
villain: that's not a pun, that's a spoonerism!
the pun-ish-er: [shrugs] it's in the ballpark

ty nesamdoom!

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
brother in law of the Clowner

joke_explainer

*Punisher pulls out a gun on some bad guys*

"You're "gun"-na regret that you "cannon"'t "barrel" the guilt over what you did to my family... after I... shoot you?"

joke_explainer

prepuce repurposed posted:

brother in law of the Clowner

rough.

google THIS

Criminal's daughter: Stop! Stop making horrible puns! Oh, and stop strangling my father too!

Punisher: Aw, who doesn't like a good dad choke? No? Nothing? Really?

google THIS

When he isn't being tormented by the vivid memory of the dying screams of his entire family he's being tormented by the vivid memory of some of his best placed jokes not getting the reaction he'd hoped for.

alnilam

His sidekick is a bear who enters only when the punisher's enemies say "please stop, i can't bear the punishment, punisher"

the punisher isn't actually very strong so he spends much of his time trying to get his enemies to say that

ty manifisto

google THIS

I have ways of making you tock. Get it? Because of the bomb timer? I know, I say I know what makes you tick. I really have to hand it to...oh poo poo, how long ago did he pass out?

super sweet best pal

Villain falls off a building.
Punisher: "See you next Autumn... oh wait, poo poo. Sorry, can we try that again?"

Twenty Four

The Punisher, on stage doing standup, getting a horrible response from the crowd

"You think I'm bombing now audience? Do ya?" *pulls out some explosives and a timer*

*Audience slowly starts clapping, nervously glancing around, terrified for their lives*

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

super sweet best pal posted:

Villain falls off a building.
Punisher: "See you next Autumn... oh wait, poo poo. Sorry, can we try that again?"

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
"agh, i'm bleeding out and not going to make it"
"hi 'bleeding out and not going to make it', i'm the punisher."

canyoneer

"we can't make him crack, boss. we tried everything. even when we waterboarded him he just kept laughing and saying 'water you doing!?'"
"leave it to me. I can break him"

*opens a window and adjusts the thermostat*

*punishers defiant smile fades immediately*

"now, how would you like some steak, well-done"

canyoneer

gritty dad anti-hero buys a 24 pack of costco house brand kirkland signature frag grenades, insisting they're made in the exact same factory as the brand name ones but they cost way less

redm

punisher: im gun-a shoot you now
[shoots guy]

sig by Manifisto

vanisher

canyoneer posted:

"we can't make him crack, boss. we tried everything. even when we waterboarded him he just kept laughing and saying 'water you doing!?'"

lmbo

alnilam

Manifisto

[sidekick]: "punisher, there's less than a minute left on the nuclear detonator! aren't you going to, you know . . . disarm it?"

[punisher, wireclippers in hand]: "well, my lad, you know what I always say!" [the clock reaches 0:30 seconds] "a snip in time . . . " [0:20] " . . . ssaaaaaaaves . . . " [0:12] " . . . . . "

[the device explodes prematurely, destroying the city in a flash]

[the ghost of the punisher, surveying the scene]: "well, they knew what I was going for"

super sweet best pal

Punisher throws an enemy in the ocean: "Sea you later!"

Punisher throws them in again: "I told you I'd sea you later."

vanisher

The Punisher turns a corner and a crossbow bolt whistles through the air, peircing his shoulder and knocking him to the ground.

"crossbowphobic, Frank?" says a voice in the shadows.

"He's using my moves against me..."

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

*batman receives a note*
"Rectum? drat near killed 'em! -The Punisher"

Finger Prince

The Punisher just sounds like Arnold Schwarzenegger.
No, like in my head, that is what his voice sounds like.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ashrum3
punshier once tryed to play count the shells and failed