Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Biohazard
Apr 17, 2002

I was a messed up, super sensitive kid. My childhood was exactly great or very calm for a long time and, despite my parents best efforts, they hosed me up pretty good. Luckily I found these forums that helped harden me the gently caress up a little bit, but for a lot of years I just hated any form of conflict whatsoever.

When I was like maybe 7 or 8, the bus driver, who for some reason I convinced myself was this this total hardass of a woman who hated me, made some off handed joke that I took as a personal assault. Who knows what it was about, but I can all but guarantee it was nothing malicious . I went home crying to my mom, who ended up calling the school and a meeting got set with the bus driver, who was really confused because she actually thought I was this great kid who she was trying to be nice to.

The other day I was thinking about how hosed up it must have been to be dragged into your bosses office, in fear of loosing your job and income, all because some little rear end in a top hat was super sensitive about a small little joke you made. Basically I almost got someone fired because my childhood wasn't very good.

So what awful thing did you do as a kid that almost/did ruin someones life?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cardiacarrest123
Apr 10, 2016
Domed a retarded girl with a baseball

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

This world looks very scary....

What I wish I had done:

https://youtube.com/watch?v=PNFAsKwCCHw

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Biohazard posted:

I was a messed up, super sensitive kid. My childhood was exactly great or very calm for a long time and, despite my parents best efforts, they hosed me up pretty good. Luckily I found these forums that helped harden me the gently caress up a little bit, but for a lot of years I just hated any form of conflict whatsoever.

When I was like maybe 7 or 8, the bus driver, who for some reason I convinced myself was this this total hardass of a woman who hated me, made some off handed joke that I took as a personal assault. Who knows what it was about, but I can all but guarantee it was nothing malicious . I went home crying to my mom, who ended up calling the school and a meeting got set with the bus driver, who was really confused because she actually thought I was this great kid who she was trying to be nice to.

The other day I was thinking about how hosed up it must have been to be dragged into your bosses office, in fear of loosing your job and income, all because some little rear end in a top hat was super sensitive about a small little joke you made. Basically I almost got someone fired because my childhood wasn't very good.

So what awful thing did you do as a kid that almost/did ruin someones life?

when i was about 12 or so i tripped a kid off a stage

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

cardiacarrest123 posted:

Was she retarded before or only after?

landgrabber
Sep 13, 2015

when i was like 10 i told my friend who was in the boy scouts that the boy scouts are gay and have small dicks. i actually don’t feel bad about this and stand by it

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

I pissed on a bird

Salem Saberhagen
Feb 23, 2009

landgrabber posted:

when i was like 10 i told my friend who was in the boy scouts that the boy scouts are gay and have small dicks. i actually don’t feel bad about this and stand by it

You know those 2 facts from first hand experience.

Biohazard
Apr 17, 2002

landgrabber posted:

So I'm guessing you're an eagle?

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

When I was 10 I sucked off a bunch of boy scouts but not to completion

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

Had sex with my Sunday School teacher. Oh no wait I don't regret that it was loving RAD.

She was like 80.

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

i did the ric flair figure-4 on a kid and really messed up his knee

last i heard from him was 20 years ago and he still had knee problems and had trouble at work

WOOOO

Biohazard
Apr 17, 2002

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

when i was about 12 or so i tripped a kid off a stage

Why, out of curiosity?

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

When I was 80 I had sex with one of my Sunday school students he was gay and had a small dick

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Biohazard posted:

Why, out of curiosity?

him and his cousin were being assholes to me
I have grown past that

Salem Saberhagen
Feb 23, 2009
I wrote some other kids name all over a bathroom stall and he got in trouble. I still laugh out loud when I think about it.

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:
Being born

Biohazard
Apr 17, 2002

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

him and his cousin were being assholes to me
I have grown past that

Sounds reasonable. Good job on your revenge.

ncumbered_by_idgits
Sep 20, 2008

Tom Gorman posted:

i did the ric flair figure-4 on a kid and really messed up his knee

last i heard from him was 20 years ago and he still had knee problems and had trouble at work

WOOOO

Did you do the strut afterward? You did, didn't you?

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES
While playing at my best friend's house, I ran their garden hose into one of those pvc pipes that vent stuff in the basement. AC units, or a furnace, I don't remember what it was connected to. Anyway I ran water into that pipe for several minutes while my friend and I joked that we were giving the house a drink.

It flooded the basement and destroyed whatever machine the pipe was venting. I got in big trouble for that, understandably.

Biohazard
Apr 17, 2002

SeXReX posted:

Being born

I'm glad we can all agree.

Biohazard
Apr 17, 2002

Zippy the Bummer posted:

While playing at my best friend's house, I ran their garden hose into one of those pvc pipes that vent stuff in the basement. AC units, or a furnace, I don't remember what it was connected to. Anyway I ran water into that pipe for several minutes while my friend and I joked that we were giving the house a drink.

It flooded the basement and destroyed whatever machine the pipe was venting. I got in big trouble for that, understandably.

When I was a kid we had a sandbox at the back of our house, and we realized that if you push a garden hose into the sand, while it's on, you can get it down there a few feet before it stops. Problem is, you can't really pull it back out for some reason. Ruined a few garden hoses that way. Sorry ma!

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Biohazard posted:

Sounds reasonable. Good job on your revenge.

It wasn't revenge, I don't like revenge
It was just some poo poo that happened when we were kids

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
shot at cars with pellet guns. was probably a bad choice but we did hit our targets with consistency so...

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Started a fight with a midget. Also lost a fight with a midget.

Biohazard
Apr 17, 2002

Colonel Cancer posted:

Started a fight with a midget. Also lost a fight with a midget.

Yeah but if you were a kid, that's still a grown rear end man. Just a.... less grown.... rear end man.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Biohazard posted:

Yeah but if you were a kid, that's still a grown rear end man. Just a.... less grown.... rear end man.

dude, I went to school with a midget, you should have to fight a midget

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
Probably like 8 years old, spending some quality time in the daycare center while my mom tried to keep healthy in the fitness club. I was building a magnificent castle with Duplo blocks. I reached a critical point in the design that required balance and timing. I think I had to hold one large but unstable piece of a wall up with my hand while I grabbed a block to join it with another section of wall, forming an arch. Just at that moment a dumb baby came durdling over on all fours. I tried to shoo it off but it happily crashed into my work, setting me back several minutes. I gave the baby a healthy shove from its diaper end, and it face planted into the spare Duplos. Baby started screaming, I quickly scootched off a few feet away from the scene, and the daycare employee came over in a panic, wondering what happened to the baby. I just continued with my architecture and acted confused by why the baby was making such a ruckus. Didn't get blamed for anything.

The hosed up part is that I distinctly remember thinking to myself that I can get away with it because I myself am a young child, and the baby can't talk.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Oh no he was like a year older. Got my rear end soundly beaten, went home with 2 black eyes and swollen head from getting slammed into the asphalt.

I think it was about a best friend? Idk. Middle school lol!

Biohazard
Apr 17, 2002

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

dude, I went to school with a midget, you should have to fight a midget

Oh if it was a kid midget then yeah, pretty hosed up.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Salem Saberhagen posted:

I wrote some other kids name all over a bathroom stall and he got in trouble. I still laugh out loud when I think about it.
When I was a kid I always wondered if this would work, but I feared the consequences of such great power.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

To be fair the dude was hardcore. He was a heavy smoker at like 11 and probably drinking too.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Biohazard posted:

they are probably smarter than you
they are probably smarter than me

Biohazard
Apr 17, 2002

Colonel Cancer posted:

Oh no he was like a year older. Got my rear end soundly beaten, went home with 2 black eyes and swollen head from getting slammed into the asphalt.

I think it was about a best friend? Idk. Middle school lol!

I forgot that midgets were also children at one point. I'll go start the " hosed up poo poo you thought as an adult, that you feel guilty about now" thread

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

they are probably smarter than you
they are probably smarter than me

no arguments here on that one.

Biohazard
Apr 17, 2002

Colonel Cancer posted:

To be fair the dude was hardcore. He was a heavy smoker at like 11 and probably drinking too.

Ok be honest, was it Baby Herman from roger rabbit?

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

No idea who that is! Now that I consider my childhood through a refined western lense it's an interesting experience...

Entorwellian
Jun 30, 2006

Northern Flicker
Anna's Hummingbird

Sorry, but the people have spoken.

Biohazard posted:

Midgets are really deceptive. I keep thinking I could take one on, or if you grab them from behind they can't reach and you could get tackle 'em that way. But after watching enough midget wrestling in my life, those little shits can absolutely gently caress you up even if you are trained. They're like ants in how they can lift like 50 times their own weight!

Anyway to contribute: When I was about 6 or 7 my school had a huge haunted house that they constructed in the gymnasium. The teachers and students put a lot of work into with roleplaying, costume sets, lighting, the works. one of the kids was dressed up as a witch at a candy table and was trying to get my attention. I was clumsy as heck and I don't know how I managed to do it, but I looked at her while walking right into a prop which fell over. I tried to grab it, but instead knocked it into a retaining wall, which fell over and causing half of the house to collapse. The lights went flying everywhere, part of the house fell on the candy table and whole thing destroyed whatever candy they were serving, and the witch with a couple of teachers were screaming and yelling. I booked it through the rest of the house as fast as I could and left, not saying anything. 30 years later I still feel bad about it.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

cardiacarrest123 posted:

Alright FAU, we may be forum enemy's but the prob reason made me lol to the point that my wife asked me wtf I was laughing at

OB-GYN Kenobi
Dec 4, 2017
My best friend bought a paintball gun right when they started to become a thing. We shot up a bunch of poo poo.

I raised pigeons and had about 40 in a coup out back. I regret what came next.

One day we got the bright idea that I would release the pigeons while my friend would take aim and shoot one of the bastards mid flight. We expected to miss entirely or hit one center mass and just watch them flail around and have a good laugh about it. We were sure nothing bad would happen.

Well, I release, he shoots, and nails one right in the dome first shot. Down he goes. The flailing wasn't nearly as funny as we thought it would be given the poor poo poo had his eyeball blasted out and was bleeding all over. gently caress.

Our dipshit 12yo minds panicked and all we wanted to do was make it stop. We decided the only humane thing to do was to put him out of his misery. We debated methods. Hammer, too messy. Pellet gun, too brutal. Drowning....now there's an idea. Yeah, drowning would be the most humane.

My friend was the one who pulled the trigger, he should do it, but he just fell to his knees and cried. So the task fell on me. I held the poor creature under for an eternity, or at least until I couldn't take it anymore. I pulled him out and dropped him on the ground. I was sobbing uncontrollably while that poor thing was coughing up water.

I wish my father would have found out and beat me senseless, I deserved it.

We put him back in the coup with my sweatshirt in the most comfortable space we could find. Expected him to not live through the night. Shaking, from the obvious unnecessary stupid pain he was in, we left him, we loving left him to die. Despite all the trouble we went through to kill him, he made it.

Very few of our pigeons had names. He earned the name Dutch (Predator) that next day. He ended up being one of the most prolific pigeons I ever raised and lived a long, healthy, one eye life.

I haven't thought about killing another creature since. I won't.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Nooner posted:

Alright FAU, we may be forum enemy's but the prob reason made me lol to the point that my wife asked me wtf I was laughing at
:hfive: