Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

*as long as he stops taking strides and glides into it from a reasonable distance

Looking at you, Rinaldo.

Edit: Okay well the page break doesn't help here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ThinkTank
Oct 23, 2007

Please lord, do us all a favour and end this stupid season already.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

It ended for 29 teams so if you think about it, it's Vegas' fault.

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

DJExile posted:

barstool is pure 100% racist, sexist trash run by a sexist, racist shithead

They had an employee threaten to SWAT someone on twitch, their founder told a woman who works for him that she'd be too ugly to be seen on camera in 4 years, a radio host called a 17 year old olympic gymnast a "hot piece of rear end", their founder filmed an employee naked in the shower without his permission, an editor lusted after a 16 year old cheerleader, they became the new fuckjerry for a while and stole comedians' videos and content. Every single thing about them, their editors/writers, and their fans, is trash and PFTCommenter is overrated trash.

they also went on tour with those "barstool blackout" parties where they didnt care that 16 year old girls were getting roofied by their frat boy listeners

Chad Sexington
May 26, 2005

I think he made a beautiful post and did a great job and he is good.

Wonderllama posted:

I sat down and really ruminated about this, and I’m gonna have to go against the bruins team and fans on this one.

Mmmhmm. Mmmhmm. I think I'm going to have to go with this.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

https://twitter.com/wyshynski/status/1133790548026888193

Heliogabalos
Apr 16, 2017
you can still key in codes for the cheapest of item (for example, celery instead of organic whatever) and no one pays any attention and it saves me a fuckton of money on organic produce
I can't stop watching these playoffs and hockey related things, and I just watched road to the cup or whatever on youtube and now I feel like cheering for the Bruins. What is happening to me.

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Can you spare a little cheddar?
Nap Ghost
Maybe, just MAYBE, if the refs had called a penalty on that altercation (send em both to the box for a couple minutes to think about it) then the devastating hit wouldn't have occurred.

Lost Season
Nov 28, 2013

Nocheez posted:

Maybe, just MAYBE, if the refs had called a penalty on that altercation (send em both to the box for a couple minutes to think about it) then the devastating hit wouldn't have occurred.

Why would they both get penalties? Torey Krug did nothing wrong, while he was getting mugged or afterwards

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Are we pretending we didn't read the very first thing in the article and posting all ironical, or did some people actually not read it?

Aphrodite fucked around with this message at 19:52 on May 29, 2019

bewbies
Sep 23, 2003

Fun Shoe

Lost Season posted:

Why would they both get penalties? Torey Krug did nothing wrong, while he was getting mugged or afterwards

actually krug started it, he just couldn't finish it so instead he ran some other guy

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

The least talented Rob Thomas has a pre-existing condition that has been nagging him for the last 2 rounds called not very good at hockey.

Lost Season
Nov 28, 2013

Aphrodite posted:

Are we pretending we didn't read the very first thing in the article and posting all ironical, or did some people actually not read it?

Optimistic to think Blues fans can read, imo

https://twitter.com/wyshynski/status/1133769220351778817?s=19

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

https://twitter.com/Marisa_Ingemi/status/1133809596978479104

lol

E: also lol

https://twitter.com/wyshynski/status/1133813286707826689

god, boston deserves barstool so much

Scaramouche
Mar 26, 2001

SPACE FACE! SPACE FACE!

Aphrodite posted:

*as long as he stops taking strides and glides into it from a reasonable distance

Looking at you, Rinaldo.

Edit: Okay well the page break doesn't help here.

Yeah you travelled a suspiciously far way before making this post

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

https://twitter.com/sarah_connors/status/1133832451527249923

barstool!

E: Boston!

https://twitter.com/travisyost/status/1133833454783590400

Fateo McMurray
Mar 22, 2003

Triggered by a rally towel sponsor. Peak hockey.

Jamwad Hilder
Apr 18, 2007

surfin usa
As everyone has said, barstool is a bunch of douchebags and their fans are at best garden variety stupid and at worst outright awful people, but on the other hand people getting upset about towels is funny to me.

ThinkTank
Oct 23, 2007

ThinkTank posted:

Please lord, do us all a favour and end this stupid season already.

Mike_V
Jul 31, 2004

3/18/2023: Day of the Dorks
Berube better slot Fabbri in and not some dumbfuck like Chris Thorburn

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Oh you should really have that guy on ignore, the rest of us do.

Serisothikos
Dec 4, 2004

Unlimited Pasta Pass

Fateo McMurray posted:

Triggered by a rally towel sponsor. Peak hockey.

On the other hand, gently caress Barstool for real and I hope they get sued into the ground

Chad Sexington
May 26, 2005

I think he made a beautiful post and did a great job and he is good.
It's like, I don't need another reason to dislike the Bruins. But if you hand me one on a rally towel, I'll still take it.

Kilonum
Sep 30, 2002

You know where you are? You're in the suburbs, baby. You're gonna drive.

Serisothikos posted:

On the other hand, gently caress Barstool for real and I hope they get sued into the ground

As a Bostonian, :agreed:

FBS
Apr 27, 2015

The real fun of living wisely is that you get to be smug about it.

this barstool thing is just further proof that Boston is going to win again because we exist in the worst timeline

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel

FBS posted:

this barstool thing is just further proof that Boston is going to win again because we exist in the worst timeline

NOT TODAY

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
The funniest outcome for me personally was the Blues remaining winless in the finals in perpetuity.

But now that that's gone, go...Blues...I guess?

grack
Jan 10, 2012

COACH TOTORO SAY REFEREE CAN BANISH WHISTLE TO LAND OF WIND AND GHOSTS!
Yay gently caress the Bruins

Hopefully Grzelcyk isn't dead

Number19
May 14, 2003

HOCKEY OWNS
FUCK YEAH

:siren: The St Louis Blues have won a Stanley Cup Finals game :siren:

Another horseman of the apocalypse is riding tonight :unsmigghh:

HOW COULD YOU
Jun 1, 2006

The man in black fled across Middle Tennessee, and Pierre followed.
that game was good as gently caress tho

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

haha wow i cant believe how lucky we got to win :D
wrong thread .

Duckman2008
Jan 6, 2010

TFW you see Flyers goaltending.
Grimey Drawer

HOW COULD YOU posted:

that game was good as gently caress tho

Holy hell this.

Like, going into overtime my one thought was no matter who wins, both teams loving played like hell tonight.

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

https://twitter.com/jprutherford/status/1133939696403398656?s=21

Asleep Style
Oct 20, 2010

Tonight we are all Craig Berube

HOW COULD YOU
Jun 1, 2006

Duckman2008 posted:

Holy hell this.

Like, going into overtime my one thought was no matter who wins, both teams loving played like hell tonight.

well, until overtime started and boston replaced their team with garbage bags full of wet leaves and thought no one would notice

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel

HOW COULD YOU posted:

well, until overtime started and boston replaced their team with garbage bags full of wet leaves and thought no one would notice

they let the barstool boys on the ice?? this activation has gone way over the line

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

:siren::siren::siren::siren:
- FUCK THE HABS -
https://twitter.com/NHLBruins/status/1133943091633754114

HOW COULD YOU
Jun 1, 2006

brutal hit

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Intentional and targeted.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe
My team went and met Trump despite that being an awful idea so I probably don't have the moral high ground to make fun of the Bruins condoning racism.

That said go Blues