Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Where is duckie?! I need to show her my tentpole with ceremonial quilt in honor of her!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Greebmas gets all the attention, but let's not forget that's St Lebia's Bleat is also a very important holiday. Though it's been overshadowed, St. Lebia's Bleat, or Lebia'sday was traditionally celebrated every sixth day after Greebmas honoring the day when the Holy Prophet Lebia didn't tie his shoelace and tripped and fell over in front of a girl he liked. In his humiliation, St. Lebia vowed to wrestle every demon and devil in the world until he claimed the Bellow of Dignity. Every village has their own Lebia'sday traditions, but almost all of them have the Shoe Takes where all the villagers throw their shoes in a pile and a lottery is done where they are assigned two random shoes that they must wear the whole day. Another tradition is the Ringing of the Red Bell. Holy Prophet Lebia ordered the Red Bell to be rung until the chapel tower fell and the pulpit crushed by its girth. Of course we don't do this today, but in honor of St. Lebia, the bell will be rung from sundown on St. Lebias Eve until sundown the day of Holy Bleat.

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

hamjobs posted:

those people are terrible humans and don't deserve to be glanced at in passing by greebma, let alone painted green and have indian takeaway orders yelled at them while they work at kmart

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

got my hot wet schmorble from my boyfriend this morning and it's very dank and sticky and converted in biting insects, greeb bless us every one

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

Greebmas gets all the attention, but let's not forget that's St Lebia's Bleat is also a very important holiday. Though it's been overshadowed, St. Lebia's Bleat, or Lebia'sday was traditionally celebrated every sixth day after Greebmas honoring the day when the Holy Prophet Lebia didn't tie his shoelace and tripped and fell over in front of a girl he liked. In his humiliation, St. Lebia vowed to wrestle every demon and devil in the world until he claimed the Bellow of Dignity. Every village has their own Lebia'sday traditions, but almost all of them have the Shoe Takes where all the villagers throw their shoes in a pile and a lottery is done where they are assigned two random shoes that they must wear the whole day. Another tradition is the Ringing of the Red Bell. Holy Prophet Lebia ordered the Red Bell to be rung until the chapel tower fell and the pulpit crushed by its girth. Of course we don't do this today, but in honor of St. Lebia, the bell will be rung from sundown on St. Lebias Eve until sundown the day of Holy Bleat.

Didn't Saint Lebia leave an upper decker in the toilet at the Grundlebung? Hero.

google THIS

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

And you immature jokers need to stop calling him St. Labia because not only is it disrespectful but St. Labia's Day, aka the Feast of the Skydive Ripple, isn't until July.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

google THIS posted:

And you immature jokers need to stop calling him St. Labia because not only is it disrespectful but St. Labia's Day, aka the Feast of the Skydive Ripple, isn't until July.

**giggles**

Never give **giggles some more**

Never give St. Labia

**now howling with laughter**

NEVER GIVE AHAHAHAH St. Labia AHAHAHAH ANY LIP HAHAHEHEHAHAHA

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Stoner Sloth

Splatmaster posted:

**giggles**

Never give St. Labia

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

Splatmaster posted:

**giggles**

Never give St. Labia

Goons Are Gifts

Splatmaster posted:

**giggles**

Never give St. Labia

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Splatmaster posted:

**giggles**

Never give St. Labia

Omg you're going to chill he'll

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
Witches gonna be rubbin' sticks on someone's windows tonight.

Areola Grande

:ohdearsass:

Areola Grande

omg check this holiday apparition

ham... jobs?!?

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

prepuce repurposed posted:

ham... jobs?!?

oh my drat!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

prepuce repurposed posted:

ham... jobs?!?

I TOLD YOU NOT TO POST MY SNAPS PUBLICLY OMG

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I'm the witvh who is rubbing sticks in your windows rn bithc

Goons Are Gifts

:ohdear:

Greebmas always makes me fear for my curtains

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
Time to put on the greebmas hazmat suit, grab my stone shovel, and check to see if I got Shmorbled overnight.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Greebmas was RUINED by my BOYFRIEND who told me GRANDMA ISN'T REAL

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Everyone forgot about Green and he's shrinking into a corn chowder cob