Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who goes #3 overall
Bowen Byram (D)
Vasili Podkolzin (RW)
A WHL Center (C)
A USNTDP Player (C/W)
Other
View Results

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

Who What When Where Why How?

The 2019 NHL Draft is time time of year when all 31 NHL teams select babyfaced players to project their hopes and dreams on, only to watch them bust in a few years. This year, the draft is held in Vancouver, on June 21-22. As Vancouver has historically shown they do not understand the purpose of the NHL draft at all, I look forward to Jim Benning (and Bettman) being lustily booed by the home faithful.

Alright, so who's eligible for this shinding?

”wikipedia” posted:

Ice hockey players born between January 1, 1999, and September 15, 2001, are eligible for selection in the 2017 NHL Entry Draft. Additionally, un-drafted, non-North American players born in 1998 are eligible for the draft; and those players who were drafted in the 2017 NHL Entry Draft, but not signed by an NHL team and who were born after June 30, 1999, are also eligible to re-enter the draft.

So who's #1?

The overwhelming favorite is

Jack Hughes – 5'10", 161 lb, C, USNTDP (:911:) 50 GP, 34/78/112

Brother of last years #7 overall pick Quinn Hughes, Jack Hughes is even better at playing the sport of hockey. Check out what this guy has to say about him

quote:

Skating
Hughes has a complete offensive game and it starts with his skating ability. He is an elite-level skater, with outstanding speed and excellent acceleration. Once he gets a step on a defenceman, he is tough to catch. Hughes can make a move to the outside and cut to the net. He also has top-notch agility and edge work, making him very hard to defend in one-on-one situations. Hughes ability to change speeds as well as his quick cuts makes him difficult for defenders to cover both with and without the puck. Hughes also has good balance and power in his stride at the junior level. However, he will need to add some muscle to maximize this at the NHL level. He could be effective maintaining possession, protecting the puck and playing down low at the NHL level right now, but with a bit more strength, he could become dominant.

Offensive Game
Hughes marries his elite skating with the soft and quick hands to handle the puck and make quick moves while skating at that top speed. With the way the NHL continues to emphasize speed and skill, Hughes is the perfect player to take advantage of those conditions. Hughes is an outstanding playmaker. He has great vision and anticipates the movements of teammates. His hockey IQ is extremely high. Hughes can make a tape-to-tape pass through tight areas. His skating ability allows him to speed up the play or slow it down, creating time and space for his linemates.

Jack Hughes also has an accurate shot and quick release. Hughes quick hands allow him to change the angle of his release and fool goaltenders. While his shooting ability does not quite match up to his elite playmaking skill, it is still in the very good range. If there is any criticism, and it is a small one, it is that Hughes could add some weight to his frame before being ready for the pro game. He has already added weight this season, but there is room to grow and be stronger.

Defensive Game
Hughes does not get a lot of time on the penalty kill right now, but that is more due to his offensive dominance than his inability to play defensively. He plays bigger than his size and is willing to battle down low and along the boards. He also uses his quick stick to steal pucks from opponents and intercept passes. Once a turnover is created, Hughes transitions to offence very quickly and is extremely dangerous in transition. He is a smart player who reads the play well and can position himself effectively.

Projection and Comparison
Hughes has the potential to be a franchise centre and could become one of the best players in the NHL. The sky is the limit and he will likely make an impact as soon as the fall. Hughes style compares favourably to Ryan Nugent-Hopkins, however this is a stylistic comparison only and not one based on skill level or potential.

If, for whatever reason, Ray Shero is a putz and does not want Jack Hughes, the other very good player he will probably draft is

Kappo Kakko - 6'4", 207 lb, RW, TPS (SM-Liiga) :finland: 45 GP, 22/16/38

quote:

Skating
Kakko is a very good skater. He has very quick feet giving him a great first step and strong acceleration. He also has great top-end speed and is tough to contain off the rush. The best part of his skating though is his strength and balance. Kakko can use his power to fight through checks and win battles on the board and in front of the net. He shows the excellent ability to protect the puck down low and making plays. He also has very good agility and edgework. This allows him to make quick changes in direction or speed to beat defenders in one-on-one situations. Kakko is able to pair this skating ability with the hands necessary to make plays and control the puck at top speed, which makes him even more dangerous.

Offensive Game
Kakko is a highly skilled winger who can create in a variety of ways. He has the soft hands to stickhandle in a phone booth and can protect the puck and extend plays. His wrist shot is extremely powerful and features a very quick release. He also has an effective one-timer. Kakko uses his soft hands to finish plays in tight. All of this makes him a pure sniper. However, he can also be an effective playmaker. When an opportunity presents itself, he can set up a teammate for a scoring chance. Kakko is a smart player who sees the play developing and makes the smart play. He has very good vision and can find an open teammate in front of the net. His soft hands and quick feet allow him to change angles and beat a defender to create a passing lane.

While Kakko can add some muscle to his frame, he already shows the power to play against men in Finland. He protects the puck well down low and extends plays. He works well at winning battles on the boards as well as establishing his position in front of the net. Kakko adds power to his skilled game, helping him to be effective in all aspects of his offensive game.

Defensive Game
Kakko’s intelligence extends to the defensive end of the ice. He reads the play extremely well and is almost always in the right position. His ability to anticipate what opponents will do allows him to intercept passes and start the transition game. Kakko is committed to supporting the defence down low and fighting hard on the backcheck. He is strong along the boards and in front of the net. Kakko is not afraid and does not back down from his opponents, even when playing against men.

Projection and Comparison
A natural winger, Kakko has spent some time at centre in the Finnish league this season. If he can continue that transition, it would make him even more valuable. That said, even if he stays at right wing, he’s ready for a top-six role in the NHL right now, and projects to grow into an elite forward. Kakko’s game is reminiscent of Aleksander Barkov. However, this is not a talent comparison, but rather a stylistic one.

Which (un)fortunate teams gets to draft these young men?

In an all-time awful draft lottery, New Jersey (#1), New York (#2), and Chicago (#3) jumped all of the actual bad teams (jump of 2, 4, and 9 spots) for the top 3 spots and the rights to draft Hughes, Kakko, and uh, somebody else. Ottawa lucked out in not having to surrender the Jack Hughes pick to Colorado, who for the 2nd time in 3 years, drop from 1 to 4. But Cale Makar seems pretty good, so maybe it will all work out in the end. But seriously, the NHL rigged it and Taylor Hall has a ping-pong ball shaped horseshoe up his rear end. What an awful lottery for Philly, bloody hell.

Who else is good?

Credit to Steve Kournianos / ISS / McKeen's for the rankings

Players of note:

The USNTDP – In addition to the aforementioned Jack Hughes, the USNTDP draft eligibles include Alex Turcotte (Offensive Center, injured a lot), Trevor Zegras (Another offensive center), Matthew Boldy (Two Way Winger), Cole Caufield (Elite goal scoring Winger (64GP, 72G!, also a midget (5'6"-7")), Cam York (Puck moving D / PPQB), and Spencer Knight (Arguably the best goalie prospect in a while). Needless to say, this is the best crop of US U-18 players basically ever. I’ll throw in Arthur Kaliyev as well since he’s :911: but not a USNTDP player

WHL Centers – Kirby Dach, Peyton Krebs, and Dylan Cozens are all top 10 caliber players that are Big Canadian Boys and 200 ft game and blah blah blah. I kinda think all these guys are interchangeable to a degree, but someone will nitpick these guys to death. It won’t be me tho

Bowen Bryam – The best Dman in this draft, led the WHL in playoff scoring. He’s a legit player and one of a few dudes in contention for the #3 spot to Chicago. If he was in last years Defense heavy draft, he might have been the first one drafted that year too.

Vasili Podkolzin – This year’s :ussr: mystery man. Is supposed to have all the talent in the world, yet his statistical production was lacking, but I suspect some of it was due to being yo-yo’d all year long. He is contracted to SKA and wants to play in Russia for a few more years, so whoever drafts this kid is going to wait a while

Anything else I should know
This draft features all the top end centers and goal scorers that the last few drafts have mostly lacked. Needless to say, this draft is supposed to be above-average to very good overall, especially for the top end talent. I’m not too sure how the depth players grade out compared to previous years, but I suspect it will be passable at least. I have a good feeling this draft will be the backbone of Team USA for the next 10-15, this is seriously the best single draft class the USA has maybe ever had. The real fun will begin with Chicago, as there a couple dudes who have the potential to be drafted there (Byram, Pods, one of the many C options.) I also can’t see any obvious bogey players in the Top X, aside from whoever Vancouver settles on. Sorry, Canucks fans

Philly should always host the draft. https://www.instagram.com/p/pw9p34EbfZ/

Happy Drafting :)

Nissin Cup Nudist fucked around with this message at 14:56 on May 23, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=
Really hope the Hawks take Byram at number 3. I know their last three first-round picks have been on defensemen, but Byram is definitely better than Jokiharju and Beaudin, and probably better than Boqvist too. Byram won't be an immediate NHL player, but the Hawks desperately need to replace their old and bad defense a lot more than their forwards and Byram's gonna be the best bet at #3.

Levitate
Sep 30, 2005

randy newman voice

YOU'VE GOT A LAFRENIÈRE IN ME
I think the Rangers actually had the fewest ROW in the league so they were in fact quite bad

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

Disclaimer: these are all hot takes based on minimal primary evidence.

I have no idea what keeps Podkolzin ranked 3rd on many lists when Kravtsov had a way better season last year and still was ranked outside of the top 10 most of the year.

Drafting Hughes first just because he's playing center now is dumb. I can understand thinking he has more room to grow than Kakko - although that's not necessarily true - but he could end up as a winger for most of his career. Kakko is a better player now and could be groomed into Matthews-like center.

Krebs shows great chemistry playing the cycle game with his teammates.

If Lavoie is available when Montreal picks, half of the fanbase will be enraged no matter what they do.

Boston's pick will be 30th.

In approximately five years there will be arguments as to whether Turcotte is more valuable than Hughes in the vein of the Toews vs Kane debates.

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

Also man, hockey is incestuous. There are so many close relatives of former players these days. Here's some names just from the OHL to make you feel old:

Danil Antropov, son of Nik (who isn't even 40 yet what the hell)
Tag Bertuzzi, son of Todd and cousin of Tyler
Nathan Staios, son of Steve
Mason Primeau, son of Wayne, nephew of Keith and cousin of Cayden
Andrew Perrott, son of Nathan
Jack York, son of Jason
There's a Ladd of no apparent relation to Andrew and Jet Greaves who is sadly not related to Adam, but plenty of other second generation players outside the OHL like Landon Langenbrunner (good onomatopoeia) but not Ryder Donovan, as he isn't Shean's son after all.

Don't forget Nando Eggenberger, who somehow wasn't taken last year despite the excellent hockey name, and Merrick Rippon, one of the lesser-known Ripping brothers.

Precambrian Video Games fucked around with this message at 05:18 on May 23, 2019

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe
I dunno who the Pens will/should take. It's weird having a first round pick since they usually trade it away.

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky
The sheen on Podkolzin has largely worn off because there's only so much you can account for potential (hello pavel zacha) and he's started getting proper projections in the late-lottery.

Jack Hughes will be a center.

Anyway, here are some cool resources:
Corey Pronman's Complete Guide to the 2019 NHL Draft - Pronman does great draft work as usual and you can become acquainted with all the big draft-eligible prospects in addition to kids from second-tier leagues you've never heard of.
Next Gen Hockey - The guys at Canucks' Army have always done great analytical work profiling draft prospects and recently decided to start up their own service. It's tremendous content and they're tremendous people so consider giving them a look.
Will Scouch's Draft Prospect Tracker - Public Sheet with Advanced Data Tracking on draft eligible prospects as well as rankings aggregated from various sources.
EP Rinkside

corn on the cop fucked around with this message at 06:54 on May 23, 2019

ThinkTank
Oct 23, 2007

Nissin Cup Nudist posted:

Who What When Where Why How?

The 2018 NHL Draft is time time of year when all 31

Alright, so who's eligible for this shinding?
wikipedia” posted:
Ice hockey players born between January 1, 1999, and September 15, 2001, are eligible for selection in the 2017 NHL Entry Draft

That was a masterful power move NSN. I'm rattled to my core.

Canucks are gonna just draft some bland defenceman and be all shocked when he's not Erik Karlsson in six years while Kaliyev and Caulfield are potting 30 a year for the Oilers and Flames.

Either that or Benning will spend the entirety of the next month making increasingly erratic pitches to a completely uninterested Ray Shero in a desperate attempt to reunite the Hughes brothers and waste all the time he could've used to actually make some rebuilding moves for once.

ThinkTank fucked around with this message at 12:10 on May 23, 2019

fits
Jan 1, 2008

Love Always,
The Captain
draft the cole caulfield holland you coward

T-Bone
Sep 14, 2004

jakes did this?

fits posted:

drat that Holland signing really just hit me now

what Lovecraftian horror

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky
stevie Y gonna take the caufield

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

fits posted:

No, he gonna fall to 18.

And get passed over :negative:

yellowcar
Feb 14, 2010

hoping for: ryan suzuki, cam york, or caufield
expecting bergevin to draft: lavoie

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
edit

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=
Maybe the powers of Satan will let Hughes or Kakko fall to the Blackhawks. It'd be worth it for the fan fallout alone. :q:

T-Bone
Sep 14, 2004

jakes did this?

Kevlar v2.0 posted:

Maybe the powers of Satan will let Hughes or Kakko fall to the Blackhawks. It'd be worth it for the fan fallout alone. :q:

nah you're in that 50 years of failure phase again sorry

T-Bone fucked around with this message at 23:25 on May 23, 2019

fawning deference
Jul 4, 2018

Can't wait

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
Tell me about Kaliyev.

clean ayers act
Aug 13, 2007

How do I shot puck!?
Who the hell names their kid Tag

T-Bone
Sep 14, 2004

jakes did this?
This was a cool play today showing Hughes's explosiveness and vision: https://twitter.com/IIHFHockey/status/1131591146382143488

He got US player of the game in what was by far his best game at the Worlds.

ThinkTank
Oct 23, 2007

El Gallinero Gros posted:

Tell me about Kaliyev.

The weirdest prospect I can remember. It's hardly a novel idea to say that he looks disengaged for long stretches and doesn't stand out in any way in the OHL. Yet he scored at a rate that should make him a top 5 pick. He's great at stealthily moving into scoring positions and using his bullet of a shot and great vision to finish a play off. He doesn't do much to generate offence, but as the final piece in putting it into the net he's undeniably excellent.

I think concerns about his laziness and general disinterest are completely overblown, and kind of feel like he's a newer breed of player that takes the quietly get in position and bury his chances style of sniper to its natural extreme. Whether that will work in the pros remains to be seen, but I think he's a safe bet simply on stats alone.

He's no worse defensively than most other guys his age. I don't know what that gets brought up. I could see him becoming a decent middle six guy just fine if he doesn't make it as a top line sniper. He's less of a boom or bust than most seem to think.

Players who score at his rate are generally top 5 picks. At any point after that he should be a slam dunk high ceiling selection, but he'll fall to the teens because he doesn't really have many comparable players in the NHL. You can't easily describe him in relation to any contemporary NHLers and as dumb as that is it goes against him (the closest I can think of is Heatley and even that seems not really a great descriptor).

I'd be happy if the Canucks took him at ten. I understand why scouts are wary of him and hoenstly I see exactly what they mean with the eye test. Then again I go back to the fact that how he plays clearly works at the OHL level and guys who have his level of success have historically translated that onto the pros at a startlingly high rate.

Twin Cinema
Jun 1, 2006

Playoffs are no big deal,
don't have a crap attack.

corn on the cop posted:

Anyway, here are some cool resources:
Corey Pronman's Complete Guide to the 2019 NHL Draft - Pronman does great draft work as usual and you can become acquainted with all the big draft-eligible prospects in addition to kids from second-tier leagues you've never heard of.

I like that Pronman puts players in tiers.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

ThinkTank posted:

The weirdest prospect I can remember. It's hardly a novel idea to say that he looks disengaged for long stretches and doesn't stand out in any way in the OHL. Yet he scored at a rate that should make him a top 5 pick. He's great at stealthily moving into scoring positions and using his bullet of a shot and great vision to finish a play off. He doesn't do much to generate offence, but as the final piece in putting it into the net he's undeniably excellent.

I think concerns about his laziness and general disinterest are completely overblown, and kind of feel like he's a newer breed of player that takes the quietly get in position and bury his chances style of sniper to its natural extreme. Whether that will work in the pros remains to be seen, but I think he's a safe bet simply on stats alone.

He's no worse defensively than most other guys his age. I don't know what that gets brought up. I could see him becoming a decent middle six guy just fine if he doesn't make it as a top line sniper. He's less of a boom or bust than most seem to think.

Players who score at his rate are generally top 5 picks. At any point after that he should be a slam dunk high ceiling selection, but he'll fall to the teens because he doesn't really have many comparable players in the NHL. You can't easily describe him in relation to any contemporary NHLers and as dumb as that is it goes against him (the closest I can think of is Heatley and even that seems not really a great descriptor).

I'd be happy if the Canucks took him at ten. I understand why scouts are wary of him and hoenstly I see exactly what they mean with the eye test. Then again I go back to the fact that how he plays clearly works at the OHL level and guys who have his level of success have historically translated that onto the pros at a startlingly high rate.

So if the overblown laziness thing results in Calgary getting him I should be dancin'?

ThinkTank
Oct 23, 2007

So if the overblown laziness thing results in Calgary getting him I should be dancin'?

That would be supremely annoying, so yes. With that said, I'm nowhere near as bullish on Kaliyev as I was on deBrincat who fell entirely because of his size. Kaliyev plays a weird style that is hard to wrap your head around. He'll probably need to play with a couple of good playmakers to be effective. I don't think he'll be anywhere near as lights out in the NHL, but I also don't think a few 25g seasons are out of the question for him. He's probably more of a complimentary piece than anything (which would be great for a team like the Flames).

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

Tell me about Kaliyev.

In addition to what ThinkTank said, to me, Kaliyev plays like how people think Phil Kessel plays. i.e., gently caress around and score two points

Here is a good Pronman bit if you have an Atheltic sub: https://theathletic.com/863946/2019/03/14/pronman-whos-the-most-divisive-prospect-in-this-years-nhl-draft-meet-arthur-kaliyev/

whatis
Jun 6, 2012
the fact that turcotte/byram/boldy/cozens/dach/zegras/krebs/podkolzin/caufield are as close as they are combined with how bad NHL GMs are means there's going to be at least two or three huge off-the-board picks in the top 10 and i absolutely cannot wait

whatis
Jun 6, 2012
For the Sabres at #7, my top five preferences and the likelihoods of them being on the board when Buffalo picks are:

1) Turcotte - very unlikely
2) Krebs - very likely
3) Byram - unlikely
4) Boldy - likely
5) Dach - tossup

Cozens seems like a very dumb hockey player, and while Zegras has a lot of skill, there's a few things about him that scare me

Levitate
Sep 30, 2005

randy newman voice

Will be interesting if the Rangers can trade up into the teens or maybe even higher to grab someone else they really want. They might be able to package 20th overall and a 2nd or so and move up but probably not into the 10-13 range...but might depend on who is around at that point and how badly they want them. Conceivable they move Kreider as well but I think player value in a trade is lower on draft day than it is at other times

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky

whatis posted:

the fact that turcotte/byram/boldy/cozens/dach/zegras/krebs/podkolzin/caufield are as close as they are combined with how bad NHL GMs are means there's going to be at least two or three huge off-the-board picks in the top 10 and i absolutely cannot wait

toss in newhook and kaliyev to that bunch

the strength in this draft is in that large contingent of A-/B+ forwards. it's a questionable (read: bad) defense class and every scout seems to be guessing at the defensive talent after byram. broberg will probably crack the top-10 but i'd be hard pressed to take a high flyer on a guy whose scouting report essentially reads "talented but dumb"

Levitate
Sep 30, 2005

randy newman voice

Seider seems to have climbed up the rankings after his WC performances. Big right hander, wonder if the Rangers look to draft him if he's still there at 20

OldSenileGuy
Mar 13, 2001

Levitate posted:

Seider seems to have climbed up the rankings after his WC performances. Big right hander, wonder if the Rangers look to draft him if he's still there at 20

I wouldn't mind getting him if he's there at 20. But if there's a chance to move up and grab Caufield, then do that plz

And though I'm not worried about the possibility of the Rangers going off-board at #2, what I am slightly worried about is the possibility of NJ taking Kakko at 1, and then Vancouver really wanting Hughes so they offer the Rangers some poo poo like Bo Horvat and #10 and the Rangers do it. The Canucks would have to offer Petterson, and even then I'm not sure I'd do it.

ThinkTank
Oct 23, 2007

In no universe is Bo Horvat and the 10th overall worth 2nd overall. I'd forgive Jim Benning all of his indiscretions if he pulled off a trade even remotely like that. Everyone talks like teams are interested in top picks, and I'm sure they are, but one hasn't moved since 2003. It's not going to happen this year or any year and isn't worth speculating about. Don't worry, the Rangers will take one of Kakko or Hughes at 2. I can assure you of that.

Glambags
Dec 28, 2003

That would make for high drama but I think gorts would be a dumb rear end to do that

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

OldSenileGuy posted:

I wouldn't mind getting him if he's there at 20. But if there's a chance to move up and grab Caufield, then do that plz

And though I'm not worried about the possibility of the Rangers going off-board at #2, what I am slightly worried about is the possibility of NJ taking Kakko at 1, and then Vancouver really wanting Hughes so they offer the Rangers some poo poo like Bo Horvat and #10 and the Rangers do it. The Canucks would have to offer Petterson, and even then I'm not sure I'd do it.

If NJ actually took Kakko #1, Bettman would deliver the Hughes pick for NY before anyone has the chance otherwise

Levitate
Sep 30, 2005

randy newman voice

OldSenileGuy posted:

I really don't think the Rangers would do that. The offer would have to be huge, there's such a clear cut tier of players in the draft right now and the Rangers are desperate for a legitimate franchise player, not more depth players

I think NJ still takes Hughes. Kakko had an impressive WC though he has slowed down, but Hughes didn't "do enough" to lose the 1st overall spot either.

Drunk Canuck
Jan 9, 2010

Robots ruin all the fun of a good adventure.

eXXon posted:

Also man, hockey is incestuous. There are so many close relatives of former players these days. Here's some names just from the OHL to make you feel old:

Danil Antropov, son of Nik (who isn't even 40 yet what the hell)
Tag Bertuzzi, son of Todd and cousin of Tyler
Nathan Staios, son of Steve
Mason Primeau, son of Wayne, nephew of Keith and cousin of Cayden
Andrew Perrott, son of Nathan
Jack York, son of Jason

Ah good, the remainder of my youth has disappeared

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

Alex Suglobov retired six years ago.

Twin Cinema
Jun 1, 2006

Playoffs are no big deal,
don't have a crap attack.
On my deathbed, I am going to utter the words "Alexander Suglobov" because his name will always stick with me.

Kuule hain nussivan
Nov 27, 2008

Kakko won't be attending the combine. Clearly an out of shape loser. Should fall outside the top 10, maybe the first round.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Koopa Kid
Aug 21, 2007

Kuule hain nussivan posted:

Kakko won't be attending the combine. Clearly an out of shape loser. Should fall outside the top 10, maybe the first round.

If he could fall approx. 52 spots that’d be just fine