Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who goes #3 overall
Bowen Byram (D)
Vasili Podkolzin (RW)
A WHL Center (C)
A USNTDP Player (C/W)
Other
View Results

OldSenileGuy
Mar 13, 2001

Levitate posted:

Seider seems to have climbed up the rankings after his WC performances. Big right hander, wonder if the Rangers look to draft him if he's still there at 20

I wouldn't mind getting him if he's there at 20. But if there's a chance to move up and grab Caufield, then do that plz

And though I'm not worried about the possibility of the Rangers going off-board at #2, what I am slightly worried about is the possibility of NJ taking Kakko at 1, and then Vancouver really wanting Hughes so they offer the Rangers some poo poo like Bo Horvat and #10 and the Rangers do it. The Canucks would have to offer Petterson, and even then I'm not sure I'd do it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OldSenileGuy
Mar 13, 2001
and a happy kakko day to you sir

OldSenileGuy
Mar 13, 2001
When does this thing start? I’ve heard at 8, but is that like “coverage starts at 8, draft actually starts at 9” or has coverage already started and the draft actually starts at 8

OldSenileGuy
Mar 13, 2001
fuuuuuuuck I hope philly doesn’t pick Caufield

OldSenileGuy
Mar 13, 2001

OldSenileGuy posted:

Caufield to Phoenix on the other hand is perfectly great

OldSenileGuy
Mar 13, 2001
The tiny goal scoring man would be good in Florida, especially if they add Panarin

WHICH THEY WONT BECAUSE HES COMING TO NY

OldSenileGuy
Mar 13, 2001

OldSenileGuy posted:

OldSenileGuy
Mar 13, 2001
Come on Caufield be our new Zuccarello

Who’s left that’s French Canadian? Need to know who the habs will pick

OldSenileGuy
Mar 13, 2001
Not as bad as him going to philly but still BLAH