Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bad Titty Puker
Nov 3, 2007
Soiled Meat
Carl Weathers?!

Not this Carl Weathers:

or this one

or even this one

This one!

Whoa, whoa, whoa. There’s still plenty of meat on that bone. Now you take this home, throw it in a pot, add some broth, a potato. Baby, you’ve got a stew going.

I got bumped from that flight. Hell, they'll give you $300 if you get bumped. It's this crazy loophole in the system that the wrong guy discovered. Guess where I won't be going.

And buying vehicles at police auctions, etc, etc. You know Carl Weathers doesn't clip supermarket coupons or reuse tea bags (not sure about the last one tbqh). Post yer Carl Weathers-level money tips

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
So, you got a job working from home OP?

Douglas Legs
Nov 25, 2022

by Hand Knit
Once in a bar in London, I met Carl Weathers. He told me there were 3 main reasons for what makes him Carl Weathers.

He said the first one was obvious: "The obvious first reason of being Carl Weathers is you have to be born to Carl Weather's father." I felt so stupid to not know the obvious first reason.

He gave the second reason next. "The second one is your name has to be `Carl` and your last name has to be `Weathers`."
While he said it he burped at the same time. His breath smelt really bad like from a rotten onion. The people next to me thought it smelt like a wet fart and had to leave. Farts get much more stinky when wet because it focuses the direction of the fart instead of dissipating in all directions. Almost the entire room left because of the nasty stink fart that came from Carl Weather's mouth.

The second law was clear to me. But what I wanted to know most of all at this point is: What is the third reason?
I asked Carl Weathers, "What is the third reason?"

Carl Weathers became saddened. He looked down at his pint of beer.

At that point he stood up from the barstool and he was very tall. He became like a skyscraper in height. Helicopters flew around him and he swatted at them. The helicopters were filled with eggheads from the news stations that were too dumb to avoid Carl Weather's best moves. The TV in the bar was playing the helicopter's point of view. He swatted and they died and it was like a snuff film where you could see the helicopter catapult to the ground. Dumb egg head news crew smashed to ground on the tv. I asked Big Carl Weathers if he would reveal the third law. I probably sounded like a tiny man from his viewpoint of tall man.

He only bellowed the final rule for being Carl Weathers: "You must be Carl Weathers."

Fozzy The Bear
Dec 11, 1999

Nothing much, watching the game, drinking a bud
I've bought two cars from California highway patrol auctions, one right after the other. Both ford crown victorias, both started with 100,000 miles when I purchased them. They are painted standard car colors, not black and white. They also have an after market radio/CD player installed. All flashing lights/spot lights are removed. You just have to show up with a cashier's check for the full amount the police are asking for, in 2004 I bought a 1997 model for $5500, I don't know what they cost now. There is probably a cheaper/more reliable car out there, but not with that same engine power.

Lots of power (V8), good handling, huge trunk, easily sits 5 people, 15-18 MPG, it can withstand tons of physical abuse(I would never slow down on speed bumps). Both lasted five years until something broke, then I sold them for about 1/4th what I bought them for.

The first one, I was living in a very bad neighborhood and had people shout "hey undercover" while I drove home. I suspect even thought I was living in the middle of one of the highest crime rate areas in the country, I never got hassled and no one broke in because they thought I was undercover doing a stake out.

Had cops wave at me while I speed past them, going 45 in a 25 mph zone.

I literally made a date pee her pants when I was showing her the acceleration and handling.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTOg4aYGtdY&t=20s

Fozzy The Bear fucked around with this message at 01:16 on Jan 14, 2023