Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Postman
May 12, 2007

This sounds like fun! The Game Boy library is mostly unexplored for me so I look forward to putting my Everdrive to more use and finding some gems.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Postman
May 12, 2007

Enjoying the music so far!

The Postman
May 12, 2007

Breadallelogram posted:

Played for a few minutes. Not digging the gameplay yet but the David Wise soundtrack is good as usual.

The gameplay took me a little getting used to. I didn't fully understand how I was interacting with the items and the movement wasn't intuitive to me. After I finished the first training level things started to click though.

The Postman
May 12, 2007

... I'm ashamed to say I've never actually played Donkey Kong '94. Monster Max beat me down very quickly so I'm hoping to keep some momentum with this one throughout the month!

The Postman
May 12, 2007

These backflips are sick! I'm working through stage 2 right now. Unless things get really difficult later on I'm hoping to get that level 3 badge this month.