Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RodShaft
Jul 31, 2003
Like an evil horny Santa Claus.

Summer is crazy here, but I think I can squeeze in one game a month.

COUNT ME IN!

Having 2 dozen systems that are capable of playing Gameboy games, now to decide which one to play these on. Or to use a different one each game... Hmmm.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RodShaft
Jul 31, 2003

I am NOT a fan of this game.

I played for about 15 minutes after getting my everdrive working. I remember rage quitting this game ages ago. I was playing it because my son's name is Max. I'm not big on isometric to begin with and this is NOT my type of puzzle game. I'll give it another go tomorrow after mowing.

RodShaft
Jul 31, 2003

I played a little more of Monster Max on vacation. But not enough to improve my opinion. Looking forward to next month. I've played a bunch of DK. But I'm pretty sure I never finished it.

RodShaft
Jul 31, 2003

Joe Chill posted:

Donkey Kong is really fun. I wonder how many people passed up on it thinking it was a standard arcade port.

Me. Except, I had multiple copies and just never played past the first couple levels.

RodShaft
Jul 31, 2003

I have 2 or three copies of this and can't for the life of me find any. I guess I'll be playing on my everdrive, but I was excited to do the actual cart. I was going to do it on a super Gameboy, but I leave on vacation tomorrow so it looks like GBA SP. Basically all my plans are falling apart.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RodShaft
Jul 31, 2003

Update. I've yet to start playing since I drove all day, BUT this morning I found TWO copies when looking for Mario World (to tide my son over while he can't play Mario Maker for a week). They were exactly where I looked the other day, but didn't see them. No luck finding Mario World though.